Recompadrol/slin sane

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
How many caps of each would you recommend a 185lb guy take of these per day?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol is based on diet more than size.

werent you about to start a cut? i would recommend Recompadrol just from personal experience with it. Plus it is more servings and it works better than any other Partitioners I have used

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
a recomp more than a cut, but yes. I heard slin sane and recompadrol go together very well. I noticed on the label it says you can take up to six servings a day:ponder: ...but I think they may have meant six caps a day. Because six servings would be 12 a day. How many would you recommend per day?

And the P-slin might be an added workout boost

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol will accomplish the same thing as P-slin in regards to taking with Pre-wo meal.

Depending on your diet if you are planning on doing keto or some sort of carb cycling I would do 1 cap up to 100carbs on refeed or two caps for large carb meals if you want to be safe and dont count carbs. But 1 cap 4-6 times per day is more than sufficient. I use 3-5 caps per day. breakfast, postwo, post post wo and before bed sometimes. with low carb it works just as well as with carbs in your diet.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply's...actually outstanding is where I got the idea for the stack. I'm thinking of this:

Alpha T2
Lean Xtreme
Recompadrol

and the basics....to lean out and get a good foundation going for my Androhard/Turinabol/dermacrine stack later this year:veryhappy:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply's...actually outstanding is where I got the idea for the stack. I'm thinking of this:

Alpha T2
Lean Xtreme
Recompadrol

and the basics....to lean out and get a good foundation going for my Androhard/Turinabol/dermacrine stack later this year:veryhappy:
looks great bro you already have a log going right? put the link in here if you dont mind

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I will sub to log like that.

Looks like a good stack.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a log, I haven't started this stack yet haha

UKStrength

you can take up to 6 servings a day but cutting directions say 1 cap per meal (6 meals).

also if your looking to recomp have you looked into adding something like turinabol LV ? very good recomp agent along with these supplements.

if im not mistaken outstanding is using Recompadrol and slin sane in a stack
You'd get a good amount of repartitioning effects from the Turinabol LV alone but using it in combination with a nutrient partitioner would be pretty insane for a recomp :)

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
A nutrient repartitioner might become a staple of mine anyway, so if things go good this time around, I'll use it with my Androhard/T-bol stack...can't wait

So the first stack is this:
Alpha T2
LX
Recompadrol
Slin Sane

Any objections?! How long could I run this for? Especially the Alpha T2...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'd get a good amount of repartitioning effects from the alone but using it in combination with a nutrient partitioner would be pretty insane for a recomp :)
FOOOK yea, Adding the Turinabol LV OR even just adding the Green tea youll set off the nutrient repartitioners.

Great stacks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A nutrient repartitioner might become a staple of mine anyway, so if things go good this time around, I'll use it with my Androhard/T-bol stack...can't wait

So the first stack is this:
Alpha T2
LX
Recompadrol
Slin Sane

Any objections?! How long could I run this for? Especially the Alpha T2...
alpha t2 i would say 6 weeks. and no longer then 8 for LX, and the nutrient repartitioners depends on your comfort level. Ive been on recompadrol since beta testing. no issues.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good I'll be ordering the stack tonight:veryhappy:

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I just order two of the Alpha T2+Lean Xtreme stacks, two slin sane's and two recompadrols:veryhappy:

This shall be sick. Dosing will be three a day for the Alpha T2 and LX. (Can someone help me out here as to when I should dose this).

I'm also not sure about how many Slin Sane caps to take per day. I might save this supp for workout days only.

The recompadrol bottle says I can take up to six caps a day so I'll probably just take one before each time I eat.

If anyone has any dosing suggestions, let er rip

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
How many caps of each would you recommend a 185lb guy take of these per day?
Hey Wolf! Stop by my log, I answered your question there. Enjoy Recompadrol, the product and the man behind it are both top notch! :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well... I know someone running AT2, Slin Sane, Recompadrol, and Superdrol with Rogue ;)

Definitely start one :) We'd like to see your results as well!
wow.

Rogue?

What Superdrol?

How did this dosing scheme? and what is the duration of this recomp?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys I just order two of the Alpha T2+Lean Xtreme stacks, two slin sane's and two recompadrols:veryhappy:

This shall be sick. Dosing will be three a day for the Alpha T2 and LX. (Can someone help me out here as to when I should dose this).

I'm also not sure about how many Slin Sane caps to take per day. I might save this supp for workout days only.

The recompadrol bottle says I can take up to six caps a day so I'll probably just take one before each time I eat.

Dosing/Timing:

Alpha-T2
Daily
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing (start with only 1 cap for the first week to assess tolerance)
Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1 (this dose is OPTIONAL)

Lean Xtreme
Training Days
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-training
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 - 1 cap 4 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner OR pre-bed

Slin Sane/Recompadrol
I wouldn't recommend stacking Slin Sane and Recompadrol - use one or the other each day, and no need to use more than 6 caps of each in total on their respective days, split between only pre-three of your meals tops.
For example:
Training Days
Dose 1 - 15-20 min pre-breakfast
Dose 2 - immediately post-training (15-20 min pre-post-training meal)
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 -15-20 min pre-lunch
Dose 3 - 15-20 min pre-dinner (optional)
And they will work best if the meal you have them pre contains at LEAST 50g of carbohydrates.

~Team APPNUT

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Nice will you be logging this?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I hope to...I just started a new job so I'm waiting for things to settle down and settle in before I start.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Alpha T2
Lean Xtreme
Recompadrol

I just saw this... where's my commission? Haha. You'll really love the stack, I haven't tried LX, but have cycled some of their products in the past before with success (why did they stop producing XR?).

Let me know if you feel lethargic and worn out/loss of appetite the first few days on AT2, but after that - its all gravy.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
You'd get a good amount of repartitioning effects from the Turinabol LV alone but using it in combination with a nutrient partitioner would be pretty insane for a recomp :)
I agree, the Turinabol LV is pritty good stuff.
I dont personally know the "slin" product you mentioned but i know Need2Slin is great and with the Tbol it would be a insane for a recomp stack.
so if its anything like Need2Slin id say go for it.
:veryhappy:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I agree, the Turinabol LV is pritty good stuff.
I dont personally know the "slin" product you mentioned but i know Need2Slin is great and with the Tbol it would be a insane for a recomp stack.
so if its anything like Need2Slin id say go for it.
:veryhappy:
Based on my current set of experiences, Slin Sane and Recompadrol are heads-and-shoulders above the rest; BUT, I am scheduled to give Need2 a full bottle's run starting this/next week which I will outline in my Summer Recomp (signature).

I can say though, that while administering Superdrol, Recompadrol, and Slin Sane along with additional bulk HCA powder @ 7g/day active compound, I have been eating nearly a cheat-meal-a-day, and have NOT expanded at all on the hips or stomach - a phenomenal feat in itself, especially when my metabolism is taken into consideration. Alpha T2 is right on that edge between being good enough and being 'too much,' in terms of thermogenic heat creation. I literally keep a fan at work and point the breeze up my shirt, and still have hot flashes.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Based on my current set of experiences, Slin Sane and Recompadrol are heads-and-shoulders above the rest; BUT, I am scheduled to give Need2 a full bottle's run starting this/next week which I will outline in my Summer Recomp (signature).

I can say though, that while administering Superdrol, Recompadrol, and Slin Sane along with additional bulk HCA powder @ 7g/day active compound, I have been eating nearly a cheat-meal-a-day, and have NOT expanded at all on the hips or stomach - a phenomenal feat in itself, especially when my metabolism is taken into consideration. Alpha T2 is right on that edge between being good enough and being 'too much,' in terms of thermogenic heat creation. I literally keep a fan at work and point the breeze up my shirt, and still have hot flashes.

That is correct.

It should be arriving in a couple days.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I love that Slin-Sane is a mere $20 for a 60 count bottle.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the best values around :) Im hearing rumors Nutraplanet is going to have another big sale on Slin Sane soon as well :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Here's a question for the fine people @ Genomyx. Is it OK to use SS year round without any issues? The thing is, I'm a carb whore and while I don't usually put on fat, this stuff is making me lean out and I've doubled my carb intake. TIA.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Here's a question for the fine people @ Genomyx. Is it OK to use SS year round without any issues? The thing is, I'm a carb whore and while I don't usually put on fat, this stuff is making me lean out and I've doubled my carb intake. TIA.
Dear Pastor,

I would preach year-round ongoing administration of Slin Sane to you... for in the Good Anabolic Book and through my own Suffering and Sacrifice (aka: Internet research and self application) I have come across no justifiable mandate to disuse the miracle of Slin Sane.

Sincerely,

- The Anabolic Apostle

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Dear Pastor,

I would preach year-round ongoing administration of Slin Sane to you... for in the Good Anabolic Book and through my own Suffering and Sacrifice (aka: Internet research and self application) I have come across no justifiable mandate to disuse the miracle of Slin Sane.

Sincerely,

- The Anabolic Apostle
:box::box::box::box::box:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
:box::box::box::box::box:
Back at you my friend... luckily, I'm on here nearly all the time, so I am more than happy to answer any questions about Slin Sane, or Protocol. Soon, I'll have to get myself acclimated and well versed in the forthcoming product releases they have planned! :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Back at you my friend... luckily, I'm on here nearly all the time, so I am more than happy to answer any questions about Slin Sane, or Protocol. Soon, I'll have to get myself acclimated and well versed in the forthcoming product releases they have planned! :)
Good to hear Outstanding. I've yet to try Protocol, but it's on my list for September's supplement purchase.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Outstanding. I've yet to try Protocol, but it's on my list for September's supplement purchase.
Any way we can turn that September list of supplements into your August 24th list of supplements? ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Send money. I'll PM you my address.
Do you want large or small bills? Let me get one of my domestic bankers on the phone real quick, I'm not sure how many million I can free up with such short notice, hold on one moment................

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

The hot flashes on alpha t2 didnt cause you any concern? Any night sweats?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The hot flashes on alpha t2 didnt cause you any concern? Any night sweats?
Never during the night that I recall, but I was VERY hot during the day, ESPECIALLY during my first week. The body heat AT2 generated subsided after the first week of usage though. I remember the first weekend I started AT2 I went to a wedding, and wearing a tuxedo in the middle of summer taking photos with everyone after hustling to seat everyone in the auditorium was NOT enjoyable!

PS: I was also on Clen during my AT2 administration.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing/Timing:

Alpha-T2
Daily
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing (start with only 1 cap for the first week to assess tolerance)
Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1 (this dose is OPTIONAL)

Lean Xtreme
Training Days
Dose 2 - 1 cap 40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-training
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 - 1 cap 4 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner OR pre-bed

Slin Sane/Recompadrol
I wouldn't recommend stacking Slin Sane and Recompadrol - use one or the other each day, and no need to use more than 6 caps of each in total on their respective days, split between only pre-three of your meals tops.
For example:
Training Days
Dose 2 - immediately post-training (15-20 min pre-post-training meal)
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 -15-20 min pre-lunch
Dose 3 - 15-20 min pre-dinner (optional)
And they will work best if the meal you have them pre contains at LEAST 50g of carbohydrates.

~Team APPNUT
So you can use slin sane like any other nutrient part. (1 cap 20 pre meal?) bc the bottle says one cap pre workout bit doesn't mention any other meals, which is why I would lean towards anabolic pump or recompadrol.. Whst other good ones r out there( can't stand gylcobol)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you can use slin sane like any other nutrient part. (1 cap 20 pre meal?) bc the bottle says one cap pre workout bit doesn't mention any other meals, which is why I would lean towards anabolic pump or recompadrol.. Whst other good ones r out there( can't stand gylcobol)
Yes, you can use Slin-Sane like any other nutrient repartitioner - not sure why you would think otherwise, regardless of what the bottle says, since it is a popular product used by many. Personally, Recompadrol is the best specific nutrient repartitioner out there that I have used; SLIN comes in second. Although not a natural anabolic, AnaBeta actually has the BEST nutrient repartitioning properties of ANY product I have ever used, even better than the specific insulin mimics!

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you can use Slin-Sane like any other nutrient repartitioner - not sure why you would think otherwise, regardless of what the bottle says, since it is a popular product used by many. Personally, Recompadrol is the best specific nutrient repartitioner out there that I have used; SLIN comes in second. Although not a natural anabolic, AnaBeta actually has the BEST nutrient repartitioning properties of ANY product I have ever used, even better than the specific insulin mimics!

~Rosie~
Really? Anabeta does? Wow, that will be my next try then!

Mike

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
I agree about Recompadrol, although I have never experienced anything like Recomadrol PLUS Need 2 Slin... it's like I can't eat enough carbs to cause any blood sugar change, it's amazing.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So AnaBeta has some profoundly powerful insulinogenic properties... can someone shed a light on this for me? I am making this same post in two other threads, so excuse the redundancy, only trying to get a rich mixture of opinion. I am thinking of stacking with Racompadrol and Need 2 Slin during my off-cycle/season through the winter as I increase calories to maintain newly realized mass. Thanks! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol has berberine...idk who would want to consume berberine
HEY! Come on, I asked about a product made by your company, and you bypass that opportunity to speak on another topic? I'm hungry for info.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEY! Come on, I asked about a product made by your company, and you bypass that opportunity to speak on another topic? I'm hungry for info.
AnaBeta most definitely increases glycogen storage as one of its many effects, if you use it right. Gotta take it with full meals, post workout, with a proper post workout meal or shake, etc.

I know I am biased, but it really is all you need IMO. No need for a test booster + insulin mimetic + whatever else. Just use AnaBeta. Want to lose fat too? Stack with Alpha-T2. Want to go for real lean hard gains and some hormone modulation? Add Erase

oh man berberine does NOT play nice with my insides.
Does not play nice with your muscles either

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/59/8/1879.long

CONCLUSIONS Berberine impairs muscle metabolism by two novel mechanisms. It impairs mitochonidrial function stimulating the expression of atrogin-1 without affecting phosphorylation of forkhead transcription factors. The increase in atrogin-1 not only stimulated protein degradation but also suppressed protein synthesis, causing muscle atrophy.

Gotta do your research!

I think I will pass on anything with berberine if I want to gain muscle