Recompadrol/slin sane

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    The hot flashes on alpha t2 didnt cause you any concern? Any night sweats?
    Never during the night that I recall, but I was VERY hot during the day, ESPECIALLY during my first week. The body heat AT2 generated subsided after the first week of usage though. I remember the first weekend I started AT2 I went to a wedding, and wearing a tuxedo in the middle of summer taking photos with everyone after hustling to seat everyone in the auditorium was NOT enjoyable!

PS: I was also on Clen during my AT2 administration.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Dosing/Timing:

Alpha-T2
    Daily
    Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing (start with only 1 cap for the first week to assess tolerance)
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1 (this dose is OPTIONAL)

Lean Xtreme
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-training
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 4 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner OR pre-bed

Slin Sane/Recompadrol
    I wouldn't recommend stacking Slin Sane and Recompadrol - use one or the other each day, and no need to use more than 6 caps of each in total on their respective days, split between only pre-three of your meals tops.
    For example:
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 15-20 min pre-breakfast
    Dose 2 - immediately post-training (15-20 min pre-post-training meal)
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 1 - 15-20 min pre-breakfast
    Dose 2 -15-20 min pre-lunch
    Dose 3 - 15-20 min pre-dinner (optional)
    And they will work best if the meal you have them pre contains at LEAST 50g of carbohydrates.

~Team APPNUT
    So you can use slin sane like any other nutrient part. (1 cap 20 pre meal?) bc the bottle says one cap pre workout bit doesn't mention any other meals, which is why I would lean towards anabolic pump or recompadrol.. Whst other good ones r out there( can't stand gylcobol)
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So you can use slin sane like any other nutrient part. (1 cap 20 pre meal?) bc the bottle says one cap pre workout bit doesn't mention any other meals, which is why I would lean towards anabolic pump or recompadrol.. Whst other good ones r out there( can't stand gylcobol)
    Yes, you can use Slin-Sane like any other nutrient repartitioner - not sure why you would think otherwise, regardless of what the bottle says, since it is a popular product used by many. Personally, Recompadrol is the best specific nutrient repartitioner out there that I have used; SLIN comes in second. Although not a natural anabolic, AnaBeta actually has the BEST nutrient repartitioning properties of ANY product I have ever used, even better than the specific insulin mimics!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, you can use Slin-Sane like any other nutrient repartitioner - not sure why you would think otherwise, regardless of what the bottle says, since it is a popular product used by many. Personally, Recompadrol is the best specific nutrient repartitioner out there that I have used; SLIN comes in second. Although not a natural anabolic, AnaBeta actually has the BEST nutrient repartitioning properties of ANY product I have ever used, even better than the specific insulin mimics!

~Rosie~
    Really? Anabeta does? Wow, that will be my next try then!

Mike
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.89%

~Rosie~
    I agree about Recompadrol, although I have never experienced anything like Recomadrol PLUS Need 2 Slin... it's like I can't eat enough carbs to cause any blood sugar change, it's amazing.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.89%

So AnaBeta has some profoundly powerful insulinogenic properties... can someone shed a light on this for me? I am making this same post in two other threads, so excuse the redundancy, only trying to get a rich mixture of opinion. I am thinking of stacking with Racompadrol and Need 2 Slin during my off-cycle/season through the winter as I increase calories to maintain newly realized mass. Thanks!
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Recompadrol has berberine...idk who would want to consume berberine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.89%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    HEY! Come on, I asked about a product made by your company, and you bypass that opportunity to speak on another topic? I'm hungry for info.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.59%

oh man berberine does NOT play nice with my insides.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    HEY! Come on, I asked about a product made by your company, and you bypass that opportunity to speak on another topic? I'm hungry for info.
    AnaBeta most definitely increases glycogen storage as one of its many effects, if you use it right. Gotta take it with full meals, post workout, with a proper post workout meal or shake, etc.

I know I am biased, but it really is all you need IMO. No need for a test booster + insulin mimetic + whatever else. Just use AnaBeta. Want to lose fat too? Stack with Alpha-T2. Want to go for real lean hard gains and some hormone modulation? Add Erase

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    oh man berberine does NOT play nice with my insides.
    Does not play nice with your muscles either

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org...59/8/1879.long

CONCLUSIONS Berberine impairs muscle metabolism by two novel mechanisms. It impairs mitochonidrial function stimulating the expression of atrogin-1 without affecting phosphorylation of forkhead transcription factors. The increase in atrogin-1 not only stimulated protein degradation but also suppressed protein synthesis, causing muscle atrophy.

Gotta do your research!

I think I will pass on anything with berberine if I want to gain muscle
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You know mullet soldier went over this and tjhay gene is malfunctiomed in diabetics which is why it works that way. In normal people I've yet to see it cause any muscle degredation

Its like hyperthyroidism. Carnitine can reduce t3 yet normal people with good functioning thyroid use it to mobilize fats. Same concept different application. I don't see people tossing their carnitine
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%

Berberine is weak as an "insulin mimetic" and it tears up your GI tract. That alone makes it unattractive.

When there is documented muscular atrophy with it as well, diabetics or not, I think I will pass. Unless there is concrete evidence that it does not happen in normal people.

But still, the fact it will keep you on the toilet for 12 hours a day at an effective dose makes it worth staying away from
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.89%

Berberine is weak as an "insulin mimetic" and it tears up your GI tract. That alone makes it unattractive.

When there is documented muscular atrophy with it as well, diabetics or not, I think I will pass. Unless there is concrete evidence that it does not happen in normal people.

But still, the fact it will keep you on the toilet for 12 hours a day at an effective dose makes it worth staying away from
    I've been using Berberine from one product or another for over a year now, and after a couple months in the beginning I completely normalized to it. I never minded the initial stages of 'clearing' though, it was actually kind of a nice effect like a 'cleanse.'

My mind definitely ponders Need 2 Slin, Recompadrol, and AnaBeta together... plus a stuffed crust pizza and cinnamon rolls, hahaha!
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I've been using Berberine from one product or another for over a year now, and after a couple months in the beginning I completely normalized to it. I never minded the initial stages of 'clearing' though, it was actually kind of a nice effect like a 'cleanse.'

My mind definitely ponders Need 2 Slin, Recompadrol, and AnaBeta together... plus a stuffed crust pizza and cinnamon rolls, hahaha!
    LOL. I'll call you on that, and raise you an entire batch of peanut butter better bars along with it!
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Berberine is weak as an "insulin mimetic" and it tears up your GI tract. That alone makes it unattractive.When there is documented muscular atrophy with it as well, diabetics or not, I think I will pass. Unless there is concrete evidence that it does not happen in normal people.But still, the fact it will keep you on the toilet for 12 hours a day at an effective dose makes it worth staying away from
    Berberine shouldn't tear anyones stomach up. It when your stomach normal function and bacteria are compromised that makes it happen. Its a good idea to supplement with a probiotic before starting any glucosidase inhibitor or amylas inhibitor. Berberine isn't a insulin mimicker its a ppar a agonist gamma antagonist. Which is what makes it attractive. Aids insulin sensitivity without mimicking insulin thus delaying any type of leptin resistance which is truely wjat causes a mirage of problems far less the the potential for muscle dystrophy. Find me doses and studied on non diabetics and thjen we can have this full discussion.
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    Berberine shouldn't tear anyones stomach up. It when your stomach normal function and bacteria are compromised that makes it happen. Its a good idea to supplement with a probiotic before starting any glucosidase inhibitor or amylas inhibitor. Berberine isn't a insulin mimicker its a ppar a agonist gamma antagonist. Which is what makes it attractive. Aids insulin sensitivity without mimicking insulin thus delaying any type of leptin resistance which is truely wjat causes a mirage of problems far less the the potential for muscle dystrophy. Find me doses and studied on non diabetics and thjen we can have this full discussion.
    There are far better options for PPARa and PPARy agonists on the market. If berberine was so good, everyone would use it. I gave a study on musclar atrophy in diabetics in berberine. That is plenty for me to stay away from it unless someone shows it does not cause it in non-diabetics.

Especially when there are far better ingredients readily available
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.59%

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    I was on NOW foods 8 billion acidophilus 2x a day for a few years straight before I tried recompadrol.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Berberine is supposed to keep you regular and used in patients with diarreah.

As far as diabetic study, that's what it is. Ill review it again, which I know mullet soldier did as well. So maybe we shouild search his post.

Yes there are better ingredients for sure no arguement there.
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%

I know how and why berberine shuts off muscle protein synthesis, but I will await the info to see what theories were thrown around in the past. Unfortunately there are a number of ingredients currently sold on the market that do this
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%

~Rosie~
    That is very interesting. In your experience, what was the difference between AnaBeta, SLIN and Recompadrol? Were you able to eat more carbs (or overall calories) without increasing your body fat percentage or...what was the difference between them? Also, have you tried Need2Slin? If you have, how would you rate it?
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    That is very interesting. In your experience, what was the difference between AnaBeta, SLIN and Recompadrol? Were you able to eat more carbs (or overall calories) without increasing your body fat percentage or...what was the difference between them? Also, have you tried Need2Slin? If you have, how would you rate it?
    I am very sensitive to any insulin changes in my body - have been since my first bottle of SLIN, actually.

I eat a lot, period, calories and carbohydrates, so didn't make a difference as far as what I ate.

AnaBeta exerts a very strong hunger effect and I was eating on every hour pretty much - actually, the only product where I ate more than usual, and was getting close to the 10,000 calories a day that I used to have when I was cycling. I saw good gains, even though my goal when using it was NOT gains, and overall, I went up by 0.6% bodyfat the first time (used for two weeks) and maintained what I was the second time (used a full bottle) - do note that my TRAINING has the MOST effect on me re results and both times I was not even training at Maintenance, this last run only getting in 2-3 training sessions a week, with the second week of use a week off ALL training.

Recompadrol I dosed when I woke up, post-training, and pre-bed. Loved using it pre-bed because I woke the next morning looking and feeling tight and defined. It helped keep me dry and I always felt good on it. My eating was probably the closest to "normal" for me when I was using Recompadrol, but I was also training as "normal" (i.e. at Maintenance) as well.

SLIN I have dosed at 2-5 caps (2 caps being appropriate for me - any higher and I experience insulin-like side effects) per dose several times daily, whilst training normally and at only 2-3 days of training a week. Regardless of the dosage, I experience no bloating or water retention the day AFTER days where I had high-carbohydrate and/or high energy (>4000 cal/day) intake.

Sometimes it's hard to explain to someone who has not used each product, especially since not everyone experiences the same thing, eats the same way, or trains in a similar manner to the person relaying feedback. Hope that helps somewhat, though.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:32 PM
  2. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  3. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4