Anything wrong with mixing Jack3d and lettin it sit for a few hrs?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Good question. Ive read creatine doesnt stay stable in water for long periods of time. But as to how long, you got me lol. Ive often wondered this myself about premixing a PWO since its easier to haul around one cup vs a cup, water, and the container.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The old rumor was that creatine degraded in minutes. Ive recently heard that you can leave it in water for days though....

Mindless

Awards
Same here, I have been told that CM degrades to Creatinine after ~30min in solution.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Same here, I have been told that CM degrades to Creatinine after ~30min in solution.
Not all of it will that quick, it is more stable than that.

It really depends how long "a few hrs" is. If you're talking 1-2hrs i'd say it's probably fine for the sake of practicality. If you're talking 4+hrs i'd avoid doing so.

TheTransforma

The creatine will be turned into its waste product.

krebz

Awards
This kind of thing makes me think about all that intra sups like sizeon, etc. Unless this rumor of X min to degrade creatine is true, they are all waste of sups and it would be really bad for the company itself

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
This kind of thing makes me think about all that intra sups like sizeon, etc. Unless this rumor of X min to degrade creatine is true, they are all waste of sups and it would be really bad for the company itself
Its really not as fast as a lot of people believe. I had a search for the study earlier but ran out of time. Will have a look again later.

Mindless

Awards
Not all of it will that quick, it is more stable than that.

It really depends how long "a few hrs" is. If you're talking 1-2hrs i'd say it's probably fine for the sake of practicality. If you're talking 4+hrs i'd avoid doing so.
Thanks for clearing that up.