Waxy Maize - Popularity gone?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper, this stuff seems like a total winner. I've never tried it and planned to but as I searched for threads and feedback, this stuff doesn't seem to have a strong following.

Anyone on this and love it?

Any one try it and hate it?

Seems ideal for insulin resistant folks.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i take o.n. glyco maize on lifting days post workout and yes i like it. i do not think its that important. i eat a clean diet so i think it helps me. if you are going to eat pasta or cookies things like that after you work out then there would be no point imo.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On paper, this stuff seems like a total winner. I've never tried it and planned to but as I searched for threads and feedback, this stuff doesn't seem to have a strong following.

Anyone on this and love it?

Any one try it and hate it?

Seems ideal for insulin resistant folks.
I have Primaforce's WMS. I used it for a while post workout with whey isolate. I can't say I really noticed much of a difference; I'll probably try again at some point. But lately I've been just using the protein about 10 minutes after I finish up and then eat a whole food meal high in protein and complex carbs about an hour after that. There also ends up being about 10g of sugar in the 2 scoops of whey I use, so that seems like at least a minimal amount of simple carbs getting sucked up (better than nothing and no worries of fat storage).

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I used to love Vitargo CGL by Nutrex, however compared to dextrose, WM is way too expensive to continuously purchase.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It did nothing different on my blood sugars according to my monitor in comparison to dextrose, so since dextrose is cheaper, ill stick to that.

NutrexGuy

Awards
I prefer taking waxy maize before and during my workout, gives awesome pumps.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I have been using ON's glycomaze, I love the stuff. I have found a very good use for this stuff, post werkout. I find it actualy helps me dry out.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go with the bulk stuff from NP!! Cost-effective, simple, and good stuff. If I use it pre-w/o & intra, it yields good pumps. If I use it post-w/o, I feel like I recover faster.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy Kwick Karb at nutraplanet, I love it, only used it for bulks, I love combining it with P-slin for some killer pumps.