ok ppl i need help im debating which two cycle to prurchase pink magic or animal test

theforesaken1

Awards
What kind of results are you trying to achieve?

Pink magic has some really good reviews, I've never used it so I can't say first hand. I can't understand how it has such amazing reviews by looking at the ingredients.

Animal test has good reviews too, and the ingredients are well known and studied. Haven't used this product either though!

robe84

Awards
What kind of results are you trying to achieve?

Pink magic has some really good reviews, I've never used it so I can't say first hand. I can't understand how it has such amazing reviews by looking at the ingredients.

Animal test has good reviews too, and the ingredients are well known and studied. Haven't used this product either though!
a product that has a prohormone type results (muscle mass n strength)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in that case neither
if you are looking for something less potent than a PH than PM might due you some justice

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I you wish feel the magic you know what to do...

theforesaken1

Awards
PH/AAS type results, like said in the post above will not happen from any product that's all natural based. After reading a page of reviews, both of the products your looking at will get you roughly 4lbs of muscle, which is no where near AAS results. You could always look into Androsterone based products, you'll get better results then with pink or animal test. Side effects are generally minimal with Androsterone, but its synthetic.