ALL THIS LIBIDO AND ERECTION BUT NO...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
talking about size of wieners! I have seen posts about balls getting too big and balls shrinking, about to much boners and to little boners but with all this supplements that make you horny and all how come there not making peoples **** bigger. Like for real the way people talk about there libido you would think there taking male enhancements.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Because some herbs can make you horny and people confuse that with having high enough test to make gains.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
first, nothing can really make one's penis bigger after his 20 years old, so give up that part.

libido is an obvious thing and can be felt quickly, compare to muscle growth. the glands can turn big or small much quicker than muscle too.
When people taking something, and the libido changes, they would be exciting and want to tell. But when talking about muscle gain... you need to wait for at least a month, and it's also about your training, your food, etc...

Another reason is, why people want to be muscular?
Some people feel that it makes them more like a man, more masculine. Then being always horny and good performance in bed are also in that 'alpha-male-like' mental area.
Not to mention some people want to get muscular and leaner because they want to look better, at least partially for better chance on dating or sex.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
One time I got a job at GNC as a second job and I remember we sold male enhancement like insanely! Like people wouldn't spend $40 on protein but they would spend $30-$60 on those pills :lmao: one time my customer wanted it and his girl friend was like "you don't need it, why do you want it any bigger?!" and the guy responded with "it's my sh!t, mind your own damn business!" :lmao:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there was a supp to do that it would be the top selling supp in the world.
lmfao
i honestly dont care about penis size i just want to bust huge loads like enough to drown the girl in it.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
lmfao
i honestly dont care about penis size i just want to bust huge loads like enough to drown the girl in it.
elephant balls!

mav6

mav6

Awards
One time I got a job at GNC as a second job and I remember we sold male enhancement like insanely! Like people wouldn't spend $40 on protein but they would spend $30-$60 on those pills :lmao: one time my customer wanted it and his girl friend was like "you don't need it, why do you want it any bigger?!" and the guy responded with "it's my sh!t, mind your own damn business!" :lmao:
I overheard a similar conversation at Vitamin Shoppe a few weeks ago, this old guy was looking for something to bring back his sex drive, and his wife was complaining that he already had too much. :09: people have some strange conversations in public

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
elephant ball! LOL first time i've heard this.