Tell me what you think of this stack for the next 4 weeks.

natepierson

Awards
EDGE by Element Nutrition
- 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
90 caps per bottle at 18mg a pill

ARABOL by CellShock Research
- COMPLEX 1: (Arachidonic Acid, 97% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica, Icariin 40%)
- COMPLEX 2 (5-Methyl-7Methoxy-Isoflavone, 7-Isopropoxisoflavone, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone)
120 caps per bottle 515mg pill

Will be doing the EDGE 1 pill 3x's a day (Morning, noon, night)
Will be doing the ARABOL 2 pills 2x's a day (mid morning, late evening)

Preworkout is currently Quake 10.0 but it's almost out so next will be 1MR
Post workout is 1 Scoop of watermelon AfterGlow by Biorhythms with 1 scoop of Chocolate 5 blend protein by Intek (Evolution Protein)

and whey throughout the day with multi's, fishoils, and lots of water

Look em up, let me know what ya think and i'll let ya know how it goes.

natepierson

Awards
So just because it's not the same stack EVERYONE else uses nobody has an opinion?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You do realize you're taking a steroid, right?

Also, not a fan of complex 1 while on a steroid cycle. Complex 2 coule be helpful.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Have you cycled epistane before? Why do you need the other stuff with the epistane? Whats your goals for the cycle? What's the pct plan?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah save Arabol for PCT, but you need a real test booster and AI at minimum. Preferably a serm.

natepierson

Awards
Got a serm and arimedex HD by BPI. Gonna throw in some DIM and straight Trib. Any other comments? Thanks for ur input so far.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
You should probably be asking this in the Cycle Info section. You may get some better input there plus thats where this kind of stuff goes. Youll need to post your age, your goals, previous cycle info and some stats before those guys over there will help you man. Goodluck though.

UKStrength

It looks like a standard cycle set up to me, I would agree with the other guys though and use a SERM or decent OTC PCT such as the Testosterone Recovery Stack or an AI with a natural testosterone booster and cortisol support.

Throwing in D-Aspartic Acid wouldn't hurt your PCT either :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I like to cover all my bases, this has been my standard pct for a few years. Torem, trs stack, and a t-booster of some kind starting week 3, going to be using tcf-1 now, I've read some stuff that it really helps get your boys back after the cycle.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a serm and arimedex HD by BPI. Gonna throw in some DIM and straight Trib. Any other comments? Thanks for ur input so far.
Show us your whole cycle with modifications . . . in your orig post you did not include PCT thats why some were concerned about your stack

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

ARABOL by CellShock Research
- COMPLEX 1: (Arachidonic Acid, 97% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica, Icariin 40%)
- COMPLEX 2 (5-Methyl-7Methoxy-Isoflavone, 7-Isopropoxisoflavone, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone)
120 caps per bottle 515mg pill

Will be doing the EDGE 1 pill 3x's a day (Morning, noon, night)
Will be doing the ARABOL 2 pills 2x's a day (mid morning, late evening)

Preworkout is currently Quake 10.0 but it's almost out so next will be 1MR
Post workout is 1 Scoop of watermelon AfterGlow by Biorhythms with 1 scoop of Chocolate 5 blend protein by Intek (Evolution Protein)

and whey throughout the day with multi's, fishoils, and lots of water

Look em up, let me know what ya think and i'll let ya know how it goes.
you realise your taking a steroid right?
wheres your PCT?
at the very least rin HCGenerate and TCF-1 for a few weeks after last pill of epi.
the other stuff you posted i dont really know.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
epi will dry your joints, so the product containing ArA will wreak havoc (no pun intended).

my suggestion is to use the arabol in PCT alongside the serm; perhaps alter the epi dosing to hit 40mgs. on the final week.

afitz30

Awards
I just wondered if you had any results to share. Opinions on Edge specifically? I just bought some, and am having a hard time getting real reviews/suggestions. Thank you for the help.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Somebody send the op a link to the trs, otherwise his balls are gonna pack up and leave faster than a freshman's virginity on prom night.

natepierson

Awards
Well Im up 5 lbs total and just from judging in the mirror I would guess 5 would be lean muscle. Might have lost some fat and gained even 6-7 lbs of lean muscle. ate clean around 4000 calories with sprint workouts for cardio. (2 days a week is all) i'm 6'4 219 as of right now and around 9%. loved the stack but eating clean, constant protein intake, and pushing myself in the gym cannot be ignored. as far as individually liking the supps it would be hard to tell since i stacked them.

afitz30

Awards
Well Im up 5 lbs total and just from judging in the mirror I would guess 5 would be lean muscle. Might have lost some fat and gained even 6-7 lbs of lean muscle. ate clean around 4000 calories with sprint workouts for cardio. (2 days a week is all) i'm 6'4 219 as of right now and around 9%. loved the stack but eating clean, constant protein intake, and pushing myself in the gym cannot be ignored. as far as individually liking the supps it would be hard to tell since i stacked them.
Thank you for the review. I'm looking for more of a cutting cycle, so I'll be doing more cardio, less calories. I'm also considering transitioning into insanity during the workout, lifting 3+ days a week also. I have no trouble putting on muscle, even without taking anything to help except some protein, but slimming down is a little tougher.