Glycobol Question

  1. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glycobol Question


    I know glycobol is a nutrient partitioner- I have been using it now for like 2 weeks- good pumps in the gym, plus after carb meals I dont feal(or look) all bloated


    But this is my question it sais to use it with complex carbs but in the morning I make a smoothie with

    3/4 cup oats
    1 cup mixed fruits
    1 cup milk
    1 thing greek yogurt


    This is a mixture of low and high GI carbs

    is this okay or is this going to cause glycobol to shuttle this to my stomach and not muscles?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  2. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I know glycobol is a nutrient partitioner- I have been using it now for like 2 weeks- good pumps in the gym, plus after carb meals I dont feal(or look) all bloated


    But this is my question it sais to use it with complex carbs but in the morning I make a smoothie with

    3/4 cup oats
    1 cup mixed fruits
    1 cup milk
    1 thing greek yogurt


    This is a mixture of low and high GI carbs

    is this okay or is this going to cause glycobol to shuttle this to my stomach and not muscles?
    this is a fine meal.

    you hjave to factor in protein and fat into how the lycemic load will be.

    2 caps with that is fine. Mixing high and low GI carbs would be fine.
  3. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9477
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I don't think glycobol is in the business of shuttling carbs to your stomach. Glycobol can be used with simple carbs and complex carbs as far as i am aware and you have a better chance of sugars not affecting you while using glycobol than not.
    •   
       

  4. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I don't think glycobol is in the business of shuttling carbs to your stomach. Glycobol can be used with simple carbs and complex carbs as far as i am aware and you have a better chance of sugars not affecting you while using glycobol than not.
    thats correct due to increased glycogen compensation.

    however you are at more of a risk for low blood sugars with HIGH GI carbs then low GI carbs from my experience and the mix of the 2 types is best.
  5. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9477
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Crazyfool beat me to it with a better answer.

    KK failed
  6. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    cool thanks guys- I also had a cheat today popped two of them bad boyz 30 mins before


    OKay well I will continue on with it as I have been


    I like to split em up in the after noon

    dose two in morning


    1 b4 one meal in the afternoon 35-40 g carb

    and repeat 2 hours later- seems to be going good
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    cool thanks guys- I also had a cheat today popped two of them bad boyz 30 mins before


    OKay well I will continue on with it as I have been


    I like to split em up in the after noon

    dose two in morning


    1 b4 one meal in the afternoon 35-40 g carb

    and repeat 2 hours later- seems to be going good
    anytime its a good product.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To the makers of Glycobol (AI) question hereee
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Glycobol Question
    By petey7408 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 06:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in