asgt

dollarbill

Awards
just got my asgt today, and the inner seal was not sealed all the way. the outside seal around the lid was though. should i be worried?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt be, cant tell you how many times ive gotten supplements and that inner seal has came off with the lid. If it smells ok and looks ok....i wouldnt worry.

dollarbill

Awards
thanks, and should i take on my off days too?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Send it to me so i can test it in my lab.

You're welcome

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In regard to whether you should use it everyday...it really doesn't make a difference. Using it only on training days you still get great results. If you use it on off days it will provide you with a nice pick me up though. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
"think people will get better results using 1 scoop a day for cardio too better focus but most importantly the AI's. SERMs, and pSARMS get to be in the system every day doing there job increasing test and modulating androgen receptors. Tis is what I do and did before I became a Rep with great effects. To get the most out of it you want the frequency up even if not for a big dose, if you understand how the test boosters work you understand why I say this."

not my words posted by mrkleen...but i totally agree. i don't take it everyday just bc i like to get a little of the stim just to motivate me not really have the speed rush/jitters going on. that isn't what asgt is made for. but, its more of an overall product whose effects are much greater than just pre-w.o. for some stim/pump. i'd start out the first 2 weeks or so everyday then maybe several times a week for gym and/or cardio. i really like it for cardio at a lower dose (i usually go 1.5/2 scoops for weights maybe .5 for cardio) for increased intensity/focus just because i'm not always as amped about cardio as the weights. just a personal thing. but you'll reap benefits of frequent use no doubt about it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Got my ASGT and Lipotropic protein today. Both containers inner seals were open but outer packing was intact. Im not too worried about it. I know what the high heat and humidity can do! But maybe LG needs to find a better sealing agent since it was this way on 2 different products???? But they both came from the same warehouse so maybe Nutraplanet needs some AC in the warehouse since theyre storing all these supplements??? Who knows whos to blame, if i die from this ill let you guys know! LOL