bye, bye....Geranamine?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
From what I read, they just whant to target the synthetic version, and that's fine by me. Well still have the real deal, and when I buy a supplement, I whant to feel like a true hippie who is buying real food.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I read, they just whant to target the synthetic version, and that's fine by me. Well still have the real deal, and when I buy a supplement, I whant to feel like a true hippie who is buying real food.
That's not what the article, and law, says.

R

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
:AR15firing: Anytime something works, its taken away. Granted...my body seemed to adjust to this ones stim effect much quicker than Ephedra....I still found it useful.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
conclusion

So, the fear mongering crowd is once again ignorant of the law they worked so hard to enact. The truth is that there is support to find that geranamine is more than reasonably safe when used at sane levels in dietary supplements. The literature supports its occurrence in geraniums, and the HCL version uses an ionic bond that is clearly not a chemical alteration.

and I agree with the conclusion , like anything if used "right" it is fine and originally was intended for use as a nasal decongestant in the 1930s and 1940's

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
conclusion

So, the fear mongering crowd is once again ignorant of the law they worked so hard to enact. The truth is that there is support to find that geranamine is more than reasonably safe when used at sane levels in dietary supplements. The literature supports its occurrence in geraniums, and the HCL version uses an ionic bond that is clearly not a chemical alteration.

and I agree with the conclusion , like anything if used "right" it is fine and originally was intended for use as a nasal decongestant in the 1930s and 1940's

yeah when i got sinus from AlphaBurn then i will use this stuff!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be very sad to see this go, it's because of this product that I could start to use stims...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its almost as if the govt wants us to buy Gear and illegal substances like ephedra, clen, and helios
yay for the govt

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I been on the ASGT train ;)
Nah man I know you are. Im just sayin all those jack3d users lol...

Man up and drink the power sand! LOL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah man I know you are. Im just sayin all those jack3d users lol...

Man up and drink the power sand! LOL
Hahaha.. Power sand lol..

Once geranamine is gone, maximize and jack3d and no ignite and many others will have to change formula.. Too bad that stim worked great on me :(...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
atleast i can still buy ephedra

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I been on the ASGT train ;)
How Ironic, the reason I never got on is the fact it had no geranamine in it and now that may be the very reason I might have to give it a shot. :grumpy:

R

RedneckDB

Awards
Dammit, nearly finished my first tub of jack3d and as it's ben amazing was planning on buying more but maybe I will have to stock up a lengthy supply

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit, nearly finished my first tub of jack3d and as it's ben amazing was planning on buying more but maybe I will have to stock up a lengthy supply
lol I just bought 4 tubs, this will last me a year as I have Motivate which I use more often. I use stims reasonably, not for every workout. When I am tired or if I am facing a really tough workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is flat out retarded and I am royally pissed off right now. If I cannot get this anymore I am really really really going to be mad. Fack our government is getting out of hand.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ur kidding they r banning this?

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff.
hopfully it sticks around.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
why? cuz its a nice stimulant.... are they gonna ban coffee next?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
..... but my oil for car is FULL SYNTHETIC TOO? r they gonna ban that as well. ****IN BASTADS!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if next its illegal to have nuts
have your Man spade and nuttered. :fing02:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
they didnt say it was getting banned...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a joke.. They have wanted to ban this for over a year now..
I knew they would want to get it off the market sooner of later, it's just too fuggin good..:grumpy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
atleast i can still buy ephedra
certain pharmacies have already adopted a prescription required policy on ephedra products.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
its almost as if the govt wants us to buy Gear and illegal substances like ephedra, clen, and helios
yay for the govt
Actually they prefer us to keep buying large amounts of bad estrogen promoting foods and other consumables and products so we can be "girly-men."

We need Hans and Frans to save the day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually they prefer us to keep buying large amounts of bad estrogen promoting foods and other consumables and products so we can be "girly-men."

oh no!
im gonna have my children geneticly enhanced to produce a ton of testosterone and not produce any myostatin
hes gonna be huge, or she, and there are gonna drink his blood instead of taking testosterone

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
oh no!
im gonna have my children geneticly enhanced to produce a ton of testosterone and not produce any myostatin
hes gonna be huge, or she, and there are gonna drink his blood instead of taking testosterone
lol maybe not soon, but the way genetic science is going, that may be an option for parents of the future.
there might be a group of people who are the epitome of physical and mental attributes thanks to gene therapy.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol maybe not soon, but the way genetic science is going, that may be an option for parents of the future.
there might be a group of people who are the epitome of physical and mental attributes thanks to gene therapy.
Gene therapy is already possible.. But scientists and Drs consider it unethical so they will not do it on a human in the near future..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

actually i think you may be on to something there.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Gene therapy is already possible.. But scientists and Drs consider it unethical so they will not do it on a human in the near future..
I have heard that is the case at present.
Not necessarily condoning or condemning but if I could alter my genetics to not show the signs of aging and resist environmental poisons I'd throw ethics to the wind.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
but for me 1 gram

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well what can i say i am quite the heap! loll jk but yeah i love granium first time i did 3 scoops of jack3d it was better than 50mg dbol

G

Gs2x

Awards
Any update on this, anyone heard of this getting put into effect?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d was one of my favs to dang it. Just another supp to stock up on

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
certain pharmacies have already adopted a prescription required policy on ephedra products.
Just picked up a couple boxes at walgreens

All of this...yet Superdrol is still not banned
lol, the irony continues!

I actually really like geranium. when I get really tired and need to stay alert to study, I'll pop 2 BCS 1,3 caps and I'm good.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sad times for the supplement game we keep losing the good stuff