Which T booster to cut on?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I am due for some cutting, fat burners will help me lose a few lbs but I normally use a t booster, creatine, green tea egcg, carnitine, supress C.

My top choices are as follows:

Natadrol
Pink Magic
Diesel Test Pro
Testapro
Hypertest
FreeTest
Battle Fuel

Provided I dont go with PM i will be getting 2 bottles(6wks). If I get PM i will prolly add a cheaper one like Hypertest to stack with it. Im not paying 115 for just 6wks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im cutting right now with testopro. Works nice. Keeping strength up good in calorie defecit. Just my.02 for what its worth

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I really like Natadrol and testopro.. havent tried any of the others..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am due for some cutting, fat burners will help me lose a few lbs but I normally use a t booster, creatine, green tea egcg, carnitine, supress C.

My top choices are as follows:

Natadrol
Pink Magic
Diesel Test Pro
Testapro
Hypertest
FreeTest
Battle Fuel

Provided I dont go with PM i will be getting 2 bottles(6wks). If I get PM i will prolly add a cheaper one like Hypertest to stack with it. Im not paying 115 for just 6wks.
I would go with FREE TEST - with your nutrition and training spot on in play, you should see rapid results. However, if you're looking at cutting, an even better option would be DRIVE, IMO.

~Team APPNUT

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs TNA (bye bye)
USPlabs Pink MAgic
Activate Xtreme

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I would go for either Activate Xtreme or Formadrol. Both will help maintain muscle, keep the libido up and dry you out.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go for either Activate Xtreme or Formadrol. Both will help maintain muscle, keep the libido up and dry you out.
maybe he says a "Natural" T Booster and Formadrol has ATD in it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking 1 cap of inhibit E along with the T booster so no need for formadrol.

I am not opposed to active extreme.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cutting it's difficult for me to use PM as it is such a strong nutrient repartitioner I can't even think about low carbs. Now if you think that you can use that to your advantage and keep some extra carbs in your diet then PM and Testopro would be fuggin awesome... If I wasn't just coming off Testopro when my PM was starting I would consider that stack myself.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heard natadrol leans you out

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cutting it's difficult for me to use PM as it is such a strong nutrient repartitioner I can't even think about low carbs. Now if you think that you can use that to your advantage and keep some extra carbs in your diet then PM and Testopro would be fuggin awesome... If I wasn't just coming off Testopro when my PM was starting I would consider that stack myself.
I've been looking around to see if anyone has or even suggests stacking TestoPro w/Pink Mag....very curious about this combo....and then if it would be overkill to add in some DAA? At this point, all I'm missing is the Testopro...but waiting for some more funds to open up....or at least a saaaaaaale on it <hint-hint NP ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been looking around to see if anyone has or even suggests stacking TestoPro w/Pink Mag....very curious about this combo....and then if it would be overkill to add in some DAA? At this point, all I'm missing is the Testopro...but waiting for some more funds to open up....or at least a saaaaaaale on it <hint-hint NP ;)
DAA might be a nice addition...

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testopro+PM huh??:ponder: Maybe some DAA to go along?:ntome:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro+PM huh??:ponder: Maybe some DAA to go along?:ntome:
Sounds good on paper... but I would add in something for estrogen as well, you could either throw in some formestand or 6bromo or maybe Stoked would be enough.. now that is sounding really good.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good on paper... but I would add in something for estrogen as well, you could either throw in some formestand or 6bromo or maybe Stoked would be enough.. now that is sounding really good.
Hmmm.I might have to stack this during my off season :bigok:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.I might have to stack this during my off season :bigok:
Got a feeling it won't be so off... certainly when it comes to libido... just a different kind of season :veryhappy: