• RockStar
  • Established
67.99? WUHHHH!?:rasp: another pink magic product. Lets hope the price drops

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damnnn, I was hoping for a 30-40$ price range... :( No triazole in my cycle..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i dont know if its getting trendy to overprice supplements or if its just that good. So far pink magic hasnt gotten my attention. No chingon here.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
67.99? WUHHHH!?:rasp: another pink magic product. Lets hope the price drops
suggested retail probably, look at most of the products at nutraplanet. they are all like that. I bet it'll be at 39.99 when it goes for sale.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
COMING SOON: ETA- END OF SEPTEMBER, 2010

meh :(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i dont know if its getting trendy to overprice supplements or if its just that good. So far pink magic hasnt gotten my attention. No chingon here.
I can get aromasin for that price to run throughout my cycle.. And nothing can compare to aromasin...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Will like to see blood tests though

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you guys don't know what MRSP is, that is NOT going to be the price nutra will be selling it at, STRONG FACEPALM!

biopole

Awards
they said that it should be around the same price as activate xtreme. there is a thread in the DS section.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a lot of in house bloodwork posted showing really good effects on E & T. I dont particularly understand the addition of curcumin but the bloodwork is so damn good it may not matter.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a lot of in house bloodwork posted showing really good effects on E & T. I dont particularly understand the addition of curcumin but the bloodwork is so damn good it may not matter.
are these bloodwork panels on AM?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright cool, yeah I saw one an another forum, however I havent seen multiple panels nor any on AM> Thanks royd

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i thought i saw them on here somewhere

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Will like to see blood tests though
Curcumin has a ton of benefits, including anti-inflammatory effect and inhibition of NF-kB which makes it anti-tumorigenic. It may be the latter effect that is responsible for the empirical evidence that curcumin is a natural gyno reducer.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=curcumin+gyno&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=dbe41663842e45de

are these bloodwork panels on AM?
No unfortunately. Ask in the DS forum to see them...I'm surprised they havent posted them up yet.
We have posted them in the DS and company promo sections, but i didn't know we could post them here. I guess since you asked then it is within the rules, so i will do so now.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
One of our alpha testers of pZole reported a decrease in estrogen of 41%, and his free testosterone went from a level of 64.3 to193.4 -- that is a 300% INCREASE!

Here is a scan of the bloodwork.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Test subject 04 pre-set blood work series (5/13/2010):

Test subject 04 post-set of blood work series (6/15/2010):

Thats an increase in total testosterone of roughly 90%, an increase in free testosterone of roughly 100% while keeping estrogen levels below the testing thresh hold.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Test Subject (T.S.) 02- blood work. "It was great seeing the fat loss aspect of this formula due to the drastically lower estrogen and higher testosterone. It gave a great confidence boost!"

Pre-set taken on

Post estrogen levels went down at least 57%*

Post free testosterone went up 98% and total testosterone went up 75%

*assuming that estrogen went down the min to a level of 49

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Test Subject 07- blood work. "Day 11 update- My mood is better than ever, having had no problems with waking up very early, managing a 10 hour job everyday and then going to workout after or do cardio. My sessions are getting better and better, which is pretty remarkable. Added reps and weight to most compound exercises. I think this product may aid in pumps, but not 100% sure yet."

Pre- set testosterone levels of:

Post total testosterone went up 120% from 407 to 896 and free test went up 257% from 74.3 to 265.2!!!

Apologies that the latter isn't very clear, it is a photo of a scan.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Is that hasn't whetted your appetite enough, you can follow along two logs being kept on bodyspace right now by Tom and Bryant, both of whom are using Triazole with Activate Xtreme (the new Decade NHA Stack) and who are getting blood work done.

Tom: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/bigTtK

Bryant: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/haiz69

Incidentally, Tom is running quite a low calorie diet during his log, so the scale will likely only be going down, but he showed us some progress pics after just two weeks:

His strength is still climbing for the most part. Impressive stuff.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curcumin has a ton of benefits, including anti-inflammatory effect and inhibition of NF-kB which makes it anti-tumorigenic. It may be the latter effect that is responsible for the empirical evidence that curcumin is a natural gyno reducer.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=curcumin+gyno&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=dbe41663842e45de

I agree it has a lot of benefits. But it isnt an ideal supplement for muscle building imho. Primarily due to it's impact on mTOR, and the AR. So it would likely be a better test booster/AI for a cut vs a bulk. That's just my opinion. The product looks good overall and has pretty awesome results from what the bloodwork shows.

We have posted them in the DS and company promo sections, but i didn't know we could post them here. I guess since you asked then it is within the rules, so i will do so now.
You can post them anywhere on AM. It's a bit different then other boards, but "promos" are strictly for "Promos". If a question comes up in another forum you can post the info there as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
righteous thanks man. Thanks for those posts.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I agree it has a lot of benefits. But it isnt an ideal supplement for muscle building imho. Primarily due to it's impact on mTOR, and the AR. So it would likely be a better test booster/AI for a cut vs a bulk. That's just my opinion. The product looks good overall and has pretty awesome results from what the bloodwork shows.
The mTOR aspect is really a non-point. Under most conditions the body either has protein synthesis "switched on" and fat loss "switched off" or vice versa. To do this, mTOR is deactivated mutliple times throughout the day anyway as the body balances nutrient oxidation with storage. This is how the body handles things. Even if you IV amino acids into the body, protein synthesis rates tail off eventually. It is better to have periods where protein synthesis is switched off, or greatly reduced as this appears to help "sensitivity" (for lack of a better word) to it.

As for the AR, it has only ever been shown to enhance AR degredation in prostate cells if memory serves me right.

And don't forget the postiive effect curcumin has on insulin sensitivity which makes it ideal for a bulk!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20227862
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20561944

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
righteous thanks man. Thanks for those posts.
No problem. I'll put an FAQ up for Triazole nearer the release date. That should address any other questions you may have, but feel free to ask here also in case i've missed some glaringly obvious ones!

rob211080

Awards
You couldn't take this on its own after doing roids could you.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know as well if it could be used beneficially during PCT? I know that a lot of people doesn't recommend an AI during PCT.

pezdog1

Awards
DS makes good supps but not for that price. It will drop in the next couple of months. Great point though.

pezdog1

Awards
Robboe would this be good to take with lean xtreme fot a cut stack?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You couldn't take this on its own after doing roids could you.
This is not something i am going to suggest, but if you take a look at the bloodwork you should be able to make your own mind up.

Could you combine this with clomid.
I don't see why not, but Triazole is pretty well-rounded as it is.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
DS makes good supps but not for that price. It will drop in the next couple of months. Great point though.
The price on NP is the MSRP. Products are never charged by retailers at this price. On NP the MSRPs are in black and the actual price (not yet on there for Triazole) is in red.

Robboe would this be good to take with lean xtreme fot a cut stack?
Yes, absolutely. Big Tom is using it with Activate Xtreme on a cut right now and the photos on the previous page are the difference of two weeks! His end of four week pics will be taken mid-week.