ephedrine hcl wanted

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

ephedrine hcl wanted

guys,i need some ephedrine hcl but DNE refuse to ship it to me,as i'm staying outside of the united states.can anybody do me a favour and order it for me and then ship it to me? i'm willing to pay a small fee for this favour as i really need the ephedrine urgently as i'm cutting soon.i'll need 374 tabs of 25mg bolt ephedrine hcl.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

how about 1fast400? they carry it
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

i dun wan the vasopro one..i want the pure ephedrine HCL without the added guaifenesin.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Not too many have pure ephedrine hcl without the guaifenesin.. SAN makes one, but 1fast is out of stock, that's the only one I can think of..
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

yeah,but it's expensive.I'm kinda hoping i'll get a better deal if one of you guys would do me the favour and order it for me from DNE.

would anybody be as kind as to do this?I'm really urgently in need of ephedrine hcl as my cutting cycle is about to begin very soon.

Just to reassure anybody who's considering it,I have taken ephedra before so i'm totally tolerant to it,so no worries about any liability,if you're thinking that.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.96%

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    yeah,but it's expensive.I'm kinda hoping i'll get a better deal if one of you guys would do me the favour and order it for me from DNE.

would anybody be as kind as to do this?I'm really urgently in need of ephedrine hcl as my cutting cycle is about to begin very soon.

Just to reassure anybody who's considering it,I have taken ephedra before so i'm totally tolerant to it,so no worries about any liability,if you're thinking that.
    Ephedrine HCL w/o Guaifenesin is very hard to find b/c only a few are licenced to sell it (DNE is one of those few). The problem is that buying ANY quantity of it puts you on the DEA watch list, which is why they request your drivers license information. The reason they do this is that Eph HCL is linked to methamphetamine manufacturing, so if you are not doing this you don't have much to worry about BUT some of us like to indulge in ordering some less than legal substances online and thus I personally would not want to be on any DEA watch list...

In contrast you are only put on the DEA watch list if you buy a quantity of Eph HCL+Guaifenesin that exceeds 24g. Morale to the story is just buy the damn vasopro.

just my 2 cents....

Good discussion about this: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=4601
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What about the Guaifenesin bothers you?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

i've read about it somewhere that the guaifenesin actually reduces the efficacy of ephedrine hcl and it's a muscle relaxant or something like that.plus,i'm the kind of person that if i wanted to consume something,i'd rather have something pure...than to have something else inside that i'm not too sure what it does.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thats crap. Stop listening to macro pimping his non-eph based thermogenics. Or do some research yourself on pubmed and put your worries to rest. The studies Ive read show that Guaf may have some effects at 200mg/kg so unless you weigh 2.2lbs or take a ton of eph your ok.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

i'm not...i don't even know who Macro is although I've heard of this name several times somewhere..i'm assuming he's a owner of some supplement shop and pimps his stuff here.

anyway,DNE is indeed cheaper anyhow so what is wrong with me wanting to purchase some DNE eph?

please,i dunno what i can do to assure you guys i'm not a meth maker,plus i live all the way in singapore,what can you lose by doing me this small favour?
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.96%

please,i dunno what i can do to assure you guys i'm not a meth maker,plus i live all the way in singapore,what can you lose by doing me this small favour?
    *chuckle* I'm sure noone here thinks you are a meth maker... unless of course you request we ship you a kilo or 2 "for the occasional workout boost"

All you need to do is find someone who does NOT mind having their dl and info. given to the DEA (read: not me, and not most members of this board).

And by the way, scottyo is correct, the guaifenesin in vasopro is very inconsequential. In fact, they intentionally made it for bodybuilders to use and thus underdosed the guaif. If you go to the website of the makers of vasopro, it is just another sports supplement company that sells protein, creatine, etc. The amount of guaif in vasopro is FAR less than in most bronchiodialators.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

i'm not...i don't even know who Macro is although I've heard of this name several times somewhere..i'm assuming he's a owner of some supplement shop and pimps his stuff here.

anyway,DNE is indeed cheaper anyhow so what is wrong with me wanting to purchase some DNE eph?

Well, for one, you could be a DEA narc investigating this board and its users, and this could be your ruse to obtain the true identity of the member who buys this **** for you.

Or, if you WERE a meth maker and got busted the trail could lead back to whomever supplied you the E HCL, namely the board member who is now on a DEA watch list for being a "Good Bro".

Just food for thought.

Greenguy
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It takes alot of guaifenesin to do anything bad to you.. Scottyo is right, it takes 200mg/kg bodyweight, the effect is related to protein synthesis.. Get the vasopro, it's pure, cheap, and nothing to worry about..

What's next? Someone will ask for pure creatine, no monohydrate..
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%

Isn't that Syntrax's Straight?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%

terence,

i sympathise with you as i'm in Australia where we're not allowed much at all. i think they're even trying to ban creatine....

i actually thought of having someone send it to me as well but the risk for that person is considerable with the import/export laws.
    there are some pretty serious penalties now.

a friend of mine got a $3000.00 fine for 1 bottle each of DHEA & Hydroxycut (ephedra version) & a very stern warning that a prison sentence will not be out of the question if there's a 2nd offence.
    FOR A BOTTLE OF DHEA & HYDROXYCUT for f***s sake!!!!

my advice would be to see a doctor and work something out with him & you maybe able to get a script for some HCL. most are cool. they just need a "legitamate" reason to protect themselves from penalties. think breathing & asthma problems.

Jag
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.13%

well,i doubt if HSA (the authorities on this subject in my country) caught me,they'd trace it back to the source which is some anonymous user here.Also,i dunno how many times I have to say this but DNE is still cheaper and if any bros here are willing to send me that stuff,I'd be very grateful.

Plus,if you sent it to me,you'd be anonymous.Nobody has any proof you sent it.And also,you'd think if I'm from DEA or whatever,I wouldn't ask you to send a package all the way to Singapore right? I mean,what would be the purpose?
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.96%

Maybe a DEA agent on vacation jk :P
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

i've read about it somewhere that the guaifenesin actually reduces the efficacy of ephedrine hcl and it's a muscle relaxant or something like that.plus,i'm the kind of person that if i wanted to consume something,i'd rather have something pure...than to have something else inside that i'm`not too sure what it does.
    Guaifenesin is NOT a muscle relaxant. I highly doubt you read that anywhere credible.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...r/a682494.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin???
    By Jedi Master in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
  2. Just got ephedrine HCL for cut
    By builtolast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 11:12 AM
  3. ephedrine HCL question
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 09:41 PM
  4. Is ephedrine HCl being banned???