DAA on sale!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
100g for $11.99 on nutraplanet.com

if you ever wanted to try it id say nows the time :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any prolactin issues here, or other hormones that are of concern with this stuff? i know its usually a 12day cycle for d-aspartic-acid, but do you need any support supps while on it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i ran propadrol ep before, and LOVED IT
runnning tcf-1 right now, which has no estrogen blocker and i still like it

no sides to speak of and ive been running it like 40 days straight, i dont think u need any supporting supps except for a girlfriend to force all your excess love onto

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
i ran propadrol ep before, and LOVED IT
runnning tcf-1 right now, which has no estrogen blocker and i still like it

no sides to speak of and ive been running it like 40 days straight, i dont think u need any supporting supps except for a girlfriend to force all your excess love onto
In your opinion, how does day 40 compare to day 12? Have the effects increased, or subsided, with continued use? Also, have you experienced any libido issues (i.e. libido drop)?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
any prolactin issues here, or other hormones that are of concern with this stuff? i know its usually a 12day cycle for d-aspartic-acid, but do you need any support supps while on it?
no, we are just talking a minor boost to testosterone. you can run it solo with no supports. just don't expect steroid type gains and you will be fine. I would recommend taking at least for couple months and then judge its effectiveness for you.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
day 5 to about 15 my libido was the highest, its still above normal now. this week im gona start using it only 3 times a week on my workout days to see how that works. it may be true that the 12 on/12 off is the best way to run it, for libido at least