Pink Magic

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I work at vitamin shoppe and we just got a shipment of "extremely scarce pink magic"
WTF?! Is Pink Magic? And is it good?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Send me two bottles with your discount and I'll tell you everything about them. Or just hook me up!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me two bottles with your discount and I'll tell you everything about them. Or just hook me up!
haha
yeah if you want info i suggest you start shipping those PM

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
At gnc the lady tried to sell my wife some pink magic, telling her it wa a female supplement. Hahaha, way to go with the name pink magic! Your retailers think it's a female supp.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At gnc the lady tried to sell my wife some pink magic, telling her it wa a female supplement. Hahaha, way to go with the name pink magic! Your retailers think it's a female supp.
:haha:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
It's a support supplement for my mangina.

robe84

Awards
Pink Magic is suppossed to be ( according to the usp labs company) the strongest testosterone booster plus most anti-catabolic pills ( n they say it gives u vascularity)in the market.Its a very popular product in supplementreviews.com n its a 9rating in that website. Personally i wouldnt buy it for some reason.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
One time I got a job to piss off my manager at my first job and it was shocking how much people lesson to stupid people. We had a huge fukking fat dude(the was a douche I may add) and he sold diet pills to other people. To top all that off the rest of the employees wouldn't sell creatine to anybody that was under 18.