Pink Magic

  1. Exclamation Pink Magic


    I work at vitamin shoppe and we just got a shipment of "extremely scarce pink magic"
    WTF?! Is Pink Magic? And is it good?


  2. Send me two bottles with your discount and I'll tell you everything about them. Or just hook me up!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Send me two bottles with your discount and I'll tell you everything about them. Or just hook me up!
    haha
    yeah if you want info i suggest you start shipping those PM
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   
       


  4. At gnc the lady tried to sell my wife some pink magic, telling her it wa a female supplement. Hahaha, way to go with the name pink magic! Your retailers think it's a female supp.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    At gnc the lady tried to sell my wife some pink magic, telling her it wa a female supplement. Hahaha, way to go with the name pink magic! Your retailers think it's a female supp.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  6. It's a support supplement for my mangina.

  7. Pink Magic is suppossed to be ( according to the usp labs company) the strongest testosterone booster plus most anti-catabolic pills ( n they say it gives u vascularity)in the market.Its a very popular product in supplementreviews.com n its a 9rating in that website. Personally i wouldnt buy it for some reason.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    I work at vitamin shoppe and we just got a shipment of "extremely scarce pink magic"
    WTF?! Is Pink Magic? And is it good?
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/PinkMagic/

    Pink Magic is a herbal testosterone stimulator and potent anti-catabolic agent.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    At gnc the lady tried to sell my wife some pink magic, telling her it wa a female supplement. Hahaha, way to go with the name pink magic! Your retailers think it's a female supp.
    One time I got a job to piss off my manager at my first job and it was shocking how much people lesson to stupid people. We had a huge fukking fat dude(the was a douche I may add) and he sold diet pills to other people. To top all that off the rest of the employees wouldn't sell creatine to anybody that was under 18.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pink Magic
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in