natadrol or pink magic for cutting ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting back into supplements and I see these two are the hot ones around which one would be best for someone on a cut can't decide which one to go for? Any help appreciated

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
natadrol

bigjeff200

Awards
Ive taken both, natadrol by a mile for cutting. It will dry you out.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Which would be a better bulker?.Care to describe the differences of the two?
I have not taken either one but I might take Natadrol. Natadrol is "not" a PH it is a natty supplement just like Pink Magic and Prime(Both made by USP labs and there a solid company) but it needs a PCT. Why?! Cause it's very "potent". Natadrol with PCT is going to end up cheaper(well it matters where you get it but if ends up costing more is going to be like $5-6 maybe even less) and give better results. So money and results=better pick Trust me cause I've been researching and questioning the sh*t out of everybody. How old are you dawg?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I went with natadrol over Pink Magic for a recomp due to all the logs/reviews ive read on various different sites. So i would say natadrol for the cut and probably natadrol even for the bulk for whoever asked. You can not beat the price of the Natabolic Stack 10-12wk supplement supply depending on dosing and it comes with a bottle of Ghenerate to boot! Have you looked into fat burners? They have some killer deals on nutraplanet right now for some Alpha-t2 stacks with either OEP, Lean Xtreme, ASGT preworkout, Jack3d preworkout, and im sure theres more to choose from. But that should give you and idea of what they have going on haha. Alpha-t2 is suppose to be one of the best OTC fat burners so its something else to check out.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol worked out great for my recomp, havent tried the pink yet..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill let these guys do the talking..you know what goign to say.., but to be fair i havent tried PM yet....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ALL get appetite increases on Natradrol? Seems counterintuitive to a cutting-assisting agent

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
You ALL get appetite increases on Natradrol? Seems counterintuitive to a cutting-assisting agent
Well, you can always just say no. It is not always necessary to respond to an appetite increase by eating foods that will set up back in your cutting progress. Could be just that the body is over reacting and trying to alert you to restore what you are cutting off.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have much if any appetite increase while on natadrol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran both while on a cut and both are very helpful. The key is to have something like a thermo to run with them to manage the appetite increase while cutting. Natadrol will dry you out more so than Pink Magic but I noticed strength increases with Pink Magic a little more so. That being said, considering all factors, Natadrol is more cost effective at 2-3 bottles, requires only a basic PCT (if that) and with what you save you can afford a thermo of your choice. Because that is not the main ingredient in the fat burning equation (diet and training are), you don't have to get crazy with it so pick a cheap one that works; Speed V2 or E-911 will work just fine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP Prime/T-911/Formadrol/Test booster of choice are all great on a cut as well and they will increase your appetite; that does not mean it is not useful. If you are using any kind of androgen/test booster there needs to be something (in my opinion) to suppress appetite no matter what you are running. Even if you run PH/DS you can still stack something like Recreate that is very low stim but still effective at appetite suppression.

bigjeff200

Awards
when I was taking natadrol, I ate like a pig and still got lean....just saying

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See even Jesus agrees with me!

(I think that Jesus in his avatar!)
hahaaha as much as I strive to be like Jesus I will never be on the same playing field as him.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Jesus was a pretty built guy for someone being born in the year negative. I wonder if the FDA was so anal about dietary supplements back then. He probably used some heavy stuff that would probably send you in prison for life now. I mean come on, look at the guy. He was not rich or anything, he definitely couldn't afford a trainer or even a gym pass. So he most likely was injecting some highly-potent anabolic stuff, come on, look at one of the side-effects, healing people. Imagine something like that now, the health insurance and pharmaceutical companies would go bankrupt!