Supplements for focus/concentration/study

Sonntag

Awards
What supplement has increaseed your focus and concentration for study/work/workout most?

For me it was
1. the "old" SlimX
2. Ritalin/Methylpendiat (ok, its a medical product)
3. NoXplode NT (one stick)

Forget "lucidrol" - no effects

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
white flood does that to me
im so focus i can barely hear anything

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use two capsules of Motivate before I study. I've been using Geranium based stims for this for a while, but Motivate adds Schizandra and L-Tyrosine to the mix.

I was a fan of the Old SlimX too. I want to say that I used Adrenaline after that.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I think any product with stimulant would do the job.

If you are looking for individual ingredient then try one of these: Vinpocetine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine or DMAE

For a sepcific product check out this one which has been getting good reviews for improved focus and concentration Neuro Awaken XT (neuroawaken.com)

Good Luck

TheTransforma

L-Tyrosine will do the job perfectly if you are looking for an economical solution. 3 grams prior before studying with a cup of coffee or without.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Flood gives me great focus and clarity. The new little No-Xplode Igniter shots are actually quite good for focus, though not on the WF level. Also consider MAN Swagger.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im guessing you didnt like lucidrol because it doesnt have stimulants but it is one of the most underrated supplements for focus. I like to mix

1 scoop Focus XT
2 caps lucidrol
1g Choline bitartrate or other choline source
1 g Piracetam (1g 3xday)
750 mg Aniracetam

MrDeadlift

Awards
I also heard good reviews from 5 hour energy shots for studying too

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use two capsules of Motivate before I study. I've been using Geranium based stims for this for a while, but Motivate adds Schizandra and L-Tyrosine to the mix.

I was a fan of the Old SlimX too. I want to say that I used Adrenaline after that.
First thing I thought of too...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my case i have to disagree with this. If i took EC and tried to study i probably couldn't keep still. Something like huperzine or aniracetam with some lecithin would be a better choice for me.
I've made many a trip to CVS for some Bronkaid before a long study session. I used to walk to school and a CVS (maybe a Walgreens, can't remember) was conveniently located along my route!

I find it interesting how different people respond to the same substances.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've made many a trip to CVS for some Bronkaid before a long study session. I used to walk to school and a CVS (maybe a Walgreens, can't remember) was conveniently located along my route!

I find it interesting how different people respond to the same substances.
The EC would have me feeling jittery real quick no thanks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I think my post got deletd?

I reccomend focus xt, no pimp so dont bash but it works wonders for tunnel vision clairty and mental focus. you can use it to lift too! :)

n if you get it, get the blackberry om nom nom!!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
nothing beats picamilon/huperzine a for studying and the classroom imho!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate by AI or FocusXT by SNS both handle this pretty well

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be trying this with maximize v.2. The focus/tunnel vision is awesome for the gym. I sit for the NCLEX nursing licensure exam aug 18th. I take a bunch of post assessment tests to see if I am ready and where I stand the weekend before. I am going to experiment with it to see how it works with test taking.

Mike