Any Stimulants that DON'T RAISE BLOOD PRESSURE?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to see if there's any OTC supplements that give you some clean stim energy without contributing to high blood pressure. Blood pressure is fine as of now, I am asking this because lethargy is a big side with tren, as is blood pressure. So I am wanting to counteract the lethargy but not increase my blood pressure. B vitamins kept me pretty alert on my superdrol cycle, but I don't know that I would have lethargy on superdrol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe an ALCAR sulbutiamine mix. Not exactly a stim, but helps with alertness and cognition.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I'll look into both of those guys. Thanks. I know lethargy will probably an issue with my next cycle, so I want to be well prepared for anything that can pop up.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rauwolscine HCL?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with the alcar+sulbutiamine.
sulb is weird stuff, i take it and feel mildly stimmed but still tired for about 3 hours after taking it.then at some point i forget i took it but suddenly realize i am absolutely not tired anymore and my eyes, which would feel tired are not.
this then last for quite a long time.only downside for me is that it takes a bit of time to manifest its effects properly.

friggin24pack

Awards
id say stick to any stims that dont cause vasoconstriction. perhaps yohimbine? it gives vasodilation and norepinephrine stimulation.

mabe:
A. yohimbine
B. l-huperzine A: cause stimulation and vasodilation via increases in acetylcholine
C. methylxanthines (theophyline/throbromine) instead of coffee: drink yerba mate instead of coffee. methylxanthines have less vasoconstriction and more bronchodilation.
in fact, yerba mate companies market their products as a "clean energy" alternative to coffee.

hmmmm..... ill post more if i can think of any

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much any stim that induces epi/norepi release will cause a rise in BP, even if just in the short run.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i like rodja's idea. i usually take alcar, tyrosine and sulb pre workout when im trying to stay away from caffeine

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the input guys! Woah there's a lot to choose from. I don't think I'll be tired much this winter :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems that most supplements out there that are stimulants or contain them also contain other stimulants that raise BP.

Methyl-synephrine, as opposed to the inferior regular synephrine, taken at 120mg caused systolic blood pressure increased by a maximum of 13.8%, the diastolic decreased by 8.8%.

So it depends on what exactly your high BP is...systolic, diastolic, or both.

I would do ALCAR or PLCAR or GlycoCarn

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again everybody. I will look into the ALCAR. I want to be as safe as I can while fighting tren sides.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine increases blood pressure from what I understand. Stay away.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine increases blood pressure from what I understand. Stay away.
i think even the small amount in DTP pushed my BP up 15 points on both sides. and its only like 2mg

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
i think even the small amount in DTP pushed my BP up 15 points on both sides. and its only like 2mg
I'm not surprised. I did some more research earlier and it definitely raises BP.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard that yohimbine and geranium oil can both raise blood pressure more than caffein. Caffein directly causes blood vessel constriction. It probably depends on how your body responds to the other two.

NutrexGuy

Awards
Any stim will raise blood pressure, no getting around that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not a stimulant, but why not load up on b vitamins, to my knowledge they dont' raise blood pressure, and they give me some energy

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
not a stimulant, but why not load up on b vitamins, to my knowledge they dont' raise blood pressure, and they give me some energy
b12 is great for that, which is why we use it in Hemavol, which is a non-stim formula

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because they really only help if you have a deficiency. You'll piss them out within 2-3 hours. Now, injectable methylcobalamin is a completely different story.