raloxifene and liver cancer???

speed kills

Awards
has anyone came across any info linking raloxifene to liver cancer, or any type of cancer for that matter? I have found some studies online about tamoxifen, but cant find anything about raloxifene.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
has anyone came across any info linking raloxifene to liver cancer, or any type of cancer for that matter? I have found some studies online about tamoxifen, but cant find anything about raloxifene.
IIRC the potential issue with tamoxifen and liver toxicity is not present with raloxifene. The potential of endometrial cancer is also much lesser with ralox.

speed kills

Awards
IIRC the potential issue with tamoxifen and liver toxicity is not present with raloxifene. The potential of endometrial cancer is also much lesser with ralox.
and are these kinds of problems from years of staying on this medication?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raloxifene is not a carcinogen like Tamoxifene

Raloxifene also has better better gyno reducing properties than Tamoxifene

Tamoxifene will increase testosterone by 60%, but Raloxifene will only increase it by 20%.

So for PCT...it's not a very good option

speed kills

Awards
Raloxifene is not a carcinogen like Tamoxifene

Raloxifene also has better better gyno reducing properties than Tamoxifene

Tamoxifene will increase testosterone by 60%, but Raloxifene will only increase it by 20%.

So for PCT...it's not a very good option
yea i know about the gyno thing, i have seen studies and also heard many say that its best to be on ralox for a minimum of 6 months to see any size reduction, which is the reason i made this topic because I was wondering if it would be safe to be on ralox for so long.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i know about the gyno thing, i have seen studies and also heard many say that its best to be on ralox for a minimum of 6 months to see any size reduction, which is the reason i made this topic because I was wondering if it would be safe to be on ralox for so long.
It would not be safe to run long term. HDL would plummet.

If you have gyno that can be reduced by a SERM, ralox should be able to get rid of it in a month. If nothing seen in a month, it's not going anywhere.

speed kills

Awards
It would not be safe to run long term. HDL would plummet.

If you have gyno that can be reduced by a SERM, ralox should be able to get rid of it in a month. If nothing seen in a month, it's not going anywhere.
what is hdl? really i have seen some studies where they have monitored individuals taking raloxifene for 3-9 months without any adverse effects. and results took a few months to happen.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I used Evista for yrs alongside trt without any adverse effect. U will be fine to run it for a few months unless u have an underlying condition. Get bloodwrk and u will know for sure

speed kills

Awards
I used Evista for yrs alongside trt without any adverse effect. U will be fine to run it for a few months unless u have an underlying condition. Get bloodwrk and u will know for sure
pumpdogg, what were u using it for, might i ask.

by the way, what is HDL?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never heard of this interaction.. Many stay on for 6+ months when trying to rid gyno, much better success than nolva, but still not a very high success rate.

speed kills

Awards
I never heard of this interaction.. Many stay on for 6+ months when trying to rid gyno, much better success than nolva, but still not a very high success rate.
well i hear a ralox+letro combo is effective.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with the clomid. What does taurine have to do with for the liver? Just curious, I take it daily, round 10 grams split up for blood pressure and cramps, it works like a charm.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
In the liver, taurine stabilizes enzyme levels and acts as an antioxidant, preventing cellular damage.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
pumpdogg, what were u using it for, might i ask.

by the way, what is HDL?
Speed I used it to control E2 bro.. When I started trt I ask for Nolva for e2 control since i knew already i was sensitive and prone to gyno.. My doc said no on the nolva and prescribed Evista instead.. Killer product bro

speed kills

Awards
a little off subject, but does anyone know if taking raloxifene throught the entire cycle of letro, would make the letro less effective? cuz I heard that nolva does that