3 days of MassFX + TNT WTF??

mapshooter

Awards
Ordered the MassFX Destroyer and TNT Powercell combo and it came about 4 days ago. Started out taking the dosage on the bottle for the first 3 days: 4 powercell upon waking and 2 MassFx with breakfast and then 2 more 8 hours later. On day 1, I began having weird sides almost immediately, like a rapid heartbeat and this feeling of a lump in my throat and a fever. I also felt completely wired 24/7, and I have experience with ephedrine, clen - its like a cracked out feeling with headaches. I can feel my heart thumping against my chest and my resting heart rate is 20-30 bpm more on the combo. The thing is, I'll take the powercell and be ok, its when I take the MassFX things start to go awry. My workouts have suffered because instead of feeling stonger in the gym, I'm simply out of breath because my heart is beating so damn hard and keeps fluttering. I have stopped using the combo today and things are a little better, still have the lump in my throat. I even cut the dose of Mass FX in half yesterday and still had the same sides. I mean its only been 3 days, what gives? I got the combo on Nutraplanet and cant return it now becuase its been opened, so what should I do? Why do you think im having these sides after only 3 days?