Forksolin and aromtase increase

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
There's an interesting article over at the Primordial Performance site which caught my attention ( I'm being biased but all the articles catch my attention...very informative ) about fighting gyno. One things that is listed is to avoid any supplements that contain forskolin if you are concerned about gyno. Forskolin increases aromatase activity via cAMP modulation and can increase formation of estrogen. Now a product like Forslean fall's into this category. I'm currently have been taking a product for 4 weeks that contains the compound, I could be worried about gyno and I'm strongly considering just axing the product after reading the article.

Any input would be appreciative. Here's the link as well.

16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are you experiencing any gyno symptoms? If you're really worried run some 6-Bromo at a low dose (25mg) to keep estro at bay while you finish out your bottle. I've never seen any problem with fork products, have actually heard some pretty good things about it.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No, I under the impression that its just fat around the area, I used to be a fat boy so that plays a big part, I had gyno growing up and had it removed when I was 20.

BTW thanks for responding.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey bro ive read that article aswell and i liked it but i think they were being overly cautious imo. i cant speak for everyone because i know some herbs can aggravate gyno in some people that being said ive used many forskolin based products over the years for long long periods of time up to 8wks before and i never experienced any gyno issues. forsk products are actually some of my favorite supplements some of the best imo are carbolin 19/or alphamale and Drive both work great for me i notice an increase in endurance some strength and leaning out. i hope that help alittle bro i honestly think you will be fine maybe its a good idea to stear clear of it during a pct or something but on its own should be fine.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
There's an interesting article over at the Primordial Performance site which caught my attention ( I'm being biased but all the articles catch my attention...very informative ) about fighting gyno. One things that is listed is to avoid any supplements that contain forskolin if you are concerned about gyno. Forskolin increases aromatase activity via cAMP modulation and can increase formation of estrogen. Now a product like Forslean fall's into this category. I'm currently have been taking a product for 4 weeks that contains the compound, I could be worried about gyno and I'm strongly considering just axing the product after reading the article.

Any input would be appreciative. Here's the link as well.

16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia
The article is about fighting gyno if u currently have it. You currently dont have it, you are not on steroids, so therefore the article has no revlevance currently for you. Take whatever supplements you like....

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not disagreeing with the article but Ive taken Forslean the past 2 pcts and have had 0 problems

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt worry about it, unless you are very susceptible to such things. And if you are, a small dose of 6-bromo should take care of it.

mattster

Awards
I've tried a couple of products containing forskolin in the past and both times bought on gyno symptoms very quickly for me (within days)