Id want to ask you some questions:
Im starting a pulse Epistane cycle
EOD week1
week2
week3-4
off
repeat until week 8

I'd want to know:
Is it the right doses for a 70 kg man? Am i risking something? Are you sure that the PCT and SERM isn't needed?
I want to be sure before starting something that i dont know...

thank you

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not dr d but runnning a cycle and your only 154 lbs unless your some sort of boxer idk man. what are your goals?

parrukkiero

Awards
yes, its a low weight, but for my height it's right bf0, and i started from 48kg. i cant gain my mass again and this is my goal

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well you know epi is not really a bulker right there are way better bulkers

parrukkiero

Awards
i readed that it gains until 20 lbs with a mass gain training. it's good. and i bought it yet. id dont want to waste it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your sentence structure and word usage is blowing my mind.. You help him rochab.. I have to0 much gear flowing in me to be helpful lol..

parrukkiero

Awards
sorry gamer. maybe i dont express very well my words because i dont know very well the english language. im italian and i live here and was borned here but i dont want to offense or fire the minds of noone :) im here only for receiving help. excuse me if i have a bad structure and word usage

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry gamer. maybe i dont express very well my words because i dont know very well the english language. im italian and i live here and was borned here but i dont want to offense or fire the minds of noone :) im here only for receiving help. excuse me if i have a bad structure and word usage
lol, its ok, just messin with ya. How tall are you?

parrukkiero

Awards
im 1.70, i have a bad bones (15,5-16 cm wriste). for me it was a big result to arrive from 48 73 kg. now im 70 but im lower of body fat. i think to be at my natural limit

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I will say, is regardless of what you do certain ancillaries/SERMS are recommended period. For that "OH SH**" incident that is always possible.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 1.70, i have a bad bones (15,5-16 cm wriste). for me it was a big result to arrive from 48 73 kg. now im 70 but im lower of body fat. i think to be at my natural limit
So your about 5 foot 5. Ok. Firstly, bulking depends on your diet, not an anabolic. Second, epi pulse is not a good choice to bulk up with. Get a bottle of superdrol or a clone of it and pules MWF at 30mg. You will have much better bulking results and little sides.

parrukkiero

Awards
ok, then are you saying "its not required but it's s better to have it"? what things do i need for serm or pct?

parrukkiero

Awards
the serm is clomid and nolvadex? i searched in the site of ibe. i found my cycle there (PULSE CYCLE NO PCT BY DR.D)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, then are you saying "its not required but it's s better to have it"? what things do i need for serm or pct?
any time you run a PH or AAS SERM is required
and you need a SERM period nolva or clomid

parrukkiero

Awards
any time you run a PH or AAS SERM is required
and you need a SERM period nolva or clomid
ok, i know this. but then why is it called "(No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week EOD or 2on/2off)" ? i took it for this :) which would the doses for serm cycle? can i post the link when i saw it?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you're having trouble gaining weight naturally, there won't be much weight gain in the long run from a prohormone.

I'm sure someone can say that in a more understandable way.

parrukkiero

Awards
do i need a classic aas for have a long run weight gain then? i have not trouble problems, i was only lean of constitution as like much others that pratice bodybuilding i think :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
do i need a classic aas for have a long run weight gain then? i have not trouble problems, i was only lean of constitution as like much others that pratice bodybuilding i think :)
No man, weight gain is going to depend on your diet/workouts. Anything you gain from AAS, will vanish after you come off because you dont know how to eat.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Im 5'10 and got up to 223 lbs. I bulked fine on epi. Its all about eating enough.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, i know this. but then why is it called "(No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week EOD or 2on/2off)" ? i took it for this :) which would the doses for serm cycle? can i post the link when i saw it?
well i have heard of this pulse method but do you know anyone that has tried it?
IMO it sounds too good to be true
post a link please

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well i have heard of this pulse method but do you know anyone that has tried it?
IMO it sounds too good to be true
post a link please
:gotsearch JK brosky :D

Alot of people have pulsed bro.

Look around some logs. Pulsing has results, but its not as potent as a normal cycle. Its a huge debate with strong points on both sides, and backers on both sides.

Basically, like everything else, it is individually dependent.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:gotsearch JK brosky :D

Alot of people have pulsed bro.

Look around some logs. Pulsing has results, but its not as potent as a normal cycle. Its a huge debate with strong points on both sides, and backers on both sides.

Basically, like everything else, it is individually dependent.
atleast i didnt have a crazy girlfriend :rasp:
just messing with you bro hey do you mind posting another pic of her? :love: :bigok:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
atleast i didnt have a crazy girlfriend :rasp:
just messing with you bro hey do you mind posting another pic of her? :love: :bigok:
haha, hey all she did was guide me to ruin my life, not too crazy :ntome: :D

And no, no more pics. You make me wonder boy :stooges:

I could post up her wedding picks, which are some of the ones that make me realize "Ah I got the best end of the stick!" lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, hey all she did was guide me to ruin my life, not too crazy :ntome: :D

And no, no more pics. You make me wonder boy :stooges:

I could post up her wedding picks, which are some of the ones that make me realize "Ah I got the best end of the stick!" lol
:haha: lets see!!!:32:

parrukkiero

Awards
id dont want to break the rules, but because you asked me a link is supplements kingdom/Epistane.html (im not interested in advertising you can delete it) and a link was in the official IBE website and its writed in many other links.

ps I want to thank you because you are the only ones who help me in spite of stubbornness