Is this dnepharm website legit?

terence

Awards
www.dnepharmaceuticals.com

damn,i've ordered from them and can't get replies from them via email and now i can't seem to send emails to them - my emails get bounced back.I'm thinking I'm being scammed.Could this be true?I ordered ephedrine hcl and caffeine anhydrous.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The dne website is working for me. I have heard of them before, they are definitely not a scammer site. They probably had their ugly ass site down for maintenance, hopefully a makeover.... damn that **** is ugly... grumble grumble...

Terence: Yes, the vasopro ephedrine hcl at the peak performance site has guaifenesin in it, 100mg I believe. I should know, I have about 10 bottles.

terence

Awards
The dne website is working for me. I have heard of them before, they are definitely not a scammer site. They probably had their ugly ass site down for maintenance, hopefully a makeover.... damn that **** is ugly... grumble grumble...

Terence: Yes, the vasopro ephedrine hcl at the peak performance site has guaifenesin in it, 100mg I believe. I should know, I have about 10 bottles.
i know dne is not a scammer company,but the fact that they have so many different 'official' websites that scares me...examples
www.dnepharmaceuticals.com
www.d-n-e.com
www.dnepharm.com

and god knows what else.
Can anybody else input?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DNE is good, you just have to supply a copy of your drivers license so they know you're not a kid or a meth-maker. Email customer service. It's a legit company,a nd to my knowlegde the only online site for Ephedrine w/o guiafensisn.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
That is not why the ask for a copy of your driver's license. I believe one of the government agencies requires it--possibly the DEA. Records are kept too, I think.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you spoken with them, Onslaught, or ordered from them? I have, and the reasons I stated are the reasons they gave me--which are most certainly because a govt agency requires it.

There is nothing illegal about ordering Ephedrine HCL, so who cares if they keep records, unless you plan on making meth, and then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to send ID.

terence

Awards
hey brodus,would you be so kind as to order ephedrine hcl from them for me and then ship it to me? i can give them all the particulars they want,but unfortunately i live outside of the united states so they refuse to ship it to me.i'll make it worth your while,if that would do the trick.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have not used them in years, but as of 2-3 years ago (and 5 before that), they were very much legit.

I recally buying 2000 25mg Ephedrine HCl for a total of about $20, 10 years ago :)

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, and thank God the Man stepped in to keep me from being able to get EHCl so inexpensively.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Oh, and thank God the Man stepped in to keep me from being able to get EHCl so inexpensively."

Hahaha!