New D-Aspartic Acid Product

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Not sure if I'm supposed to post links to other sites so I won't.

The product is Nutrex T-up.

I haven't read up on any D-Aspartic Acid supplements so I don't know if it's worth it or not.

Just wanted to let you guys know about it.

Serving Size: 5 Liqui-Caps
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Testosterone Boosting Complex 3127mg
Sodium D-Aspartic Acid
Massularia Acuminata
Vitamin B6 100%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 100%

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I'm supposed to post links to other sites so I won't.

The product is Nutrex T-up.

I haven't read up on any D-Aspartic Acid supplements so I don't know if it's worth it or not.

Just wanted to let you guys know about it.

Serving Size: 5 Liqui-Caps
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Testosterone Boosting Complex 3127mg
Sodium D-Aspartic Acid
Massularia Acuminata
Vitamin B6 100%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 100%
whats the extract on Massularia? if its not a 20:1 extract i highly doubt its going to be effective as PM is touted to be.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
whats the extract on Massularia? if its not a 20:1 extract i highly doubt its going to be effective as PM is touted to be.
I don't have a clue. I received an email about it and decided to share.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the extract needs to be potent because the studies show that most likely whats in their dose will bnot do ****.

its basically a DAA product..

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Based on the supplement facts, I'm going to assume three grams of the 3,127 mg proprietary blend is Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Therefore the Massularia Acuminata content of T-Up would be under 127 mg's (opposed to Pink Magic's 800 mg's of Massularia Acuminata). At such a low dose, I think it's safe to say it's more so a D-AA product than a Pink Magic competitor.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Based on the supplement facts, I'm going to assume three grams of the 3,127 mg proprietary blend is Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Therefore the Massularia Acuminata content of T-Up would be under 127 mg's (opposed to Pink Magic's 800 mg's of Massularia Acuminata). At such a low dose, I think it's safe to say it's more so a D-AA product than a Pink Magic competitor.
unless its a 20:1 highly concentrated extract!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
The amount of DAA required for normal dosing, that be one huge pill to fit everything else in. I think for any DAA combo product to be successful, it will have to be in powder form in a tub that you scoop into a drink or just dump it in the mouth.