creatine??

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use Magnesium Creatine Chelate?? Is it any good? Seems to be fairly priced at $35 for 167 servings over 2.5 months worth. Any benefit over just creatine monohydrate? Ive retained water in the past on cheap creatine powder so im looking for something that wont do this to me. Im currently using SizeOn and only have about 3 workouts wroth left though so i need to get something asap! SizeOn's great but just too pricey for me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother seems to really like Magnesium Chelate Creatine. I would go with that or creapure by PP.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking ill give it a try.

Aother question. Ill be taking ASGT as my preworkout and i know it has creatine in it already. Should i still take the magnesium creatine chelate twice daily as suggested on workut days? Or just take it one time a day post workout on days that ive already consumed some form of creatine from the ASGT?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would use it once only when using ASGT, thats just me though.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i was thinking myself. And on non workout days take it twice daily as suggested. This would be kosher if it were in stock at nutraplanet! They never have anything i need or want in stock! I guess ill have to search elsewhere for it.... Unless green magnitude would be a better choice, 80 day supply for $5 more??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im thinking ill give it a try.

Aother question. Ill be taking ASGT as my preworkout and i know it has creatine in it already. Should i still take the magnesium creatine chelate twice daily as suggested on workut days? Or just take it one time a day post workout on days that ive already consumed some form of creatine from the ASGT?
ASGT already contains about the amount of creatine you need daily, so you don't really need to use another creatine product whilst using it. But if you were determined to, then only using the Magnesium Creatine Chelate post-training would be the recommendation, using the ASGT only pre-training.

~Team APPNUT

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Another +1 for the Creapure from me. Im noticing strength gains very noticably just 3-4 weeks into my cycle. Got another 100 to 110 day supply left that Im running before I take a break off it. Should get some very decent strength and size gains from this with proper training.

Highly recommend Creapure for cost and efficiency. Go for it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
storm by universal it has both MCC and mono and other creatines and it sells for around $25 for 80 servings

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would go with creapure by PP.
I also use ASGT and add in some to it and then in my PostWO drink.
great stuff.

UKStrength

My brother seems to really like Magnesium Chelate Creatine. I would go with that or creapure by PP.
Another +1 for the Creapure from me. Im noticing strength gains very noticably just 3-4 weeks into my cycle. Got another 100 to 110 day supply left that Im running before I take a break off it. Should get some very decent strength and size gains from this with proper training.

Highly recommend Creapure for cost and efficiency. Go for it.
I would go with creapure by PP.
I also use ASGT and add in some to it and then in my PostWO drink.
great stuff.
It's all about the Creapure Creatine Monohydrate for me too, the only proven form :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ASGT already contains about the amount of creatine you need daily, so you don't really need to use another creatine product whilst using it. But if you were determined to, then only using the Magnesium Creatine Chelate post-training would be the recommendation, using the ASGT only pre-training.

~Team APPNUT
yup-and if only using asgt on training days use the mcc on off days to keep levels high.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy MCC as well. I use GreenMAG, pretty reasonably priced, excellent flavor. MCC doesn't seem to bloat me the way CM does.

TeamT10

Awards
personally, stick with the creatine in your workout supplement, i find thats enough without needing to add extra, but, everyones different right

when i did though, creapure, thats where its at

julius123d

Awards
How is creapure compare to the 100% pharmaceutical grade offer by Dymatize? Was getting of going with Dymatize creatine or Optimum Nutrition creatine.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How is creapure compare to the 100% pharmaceutical grade offer by Dymatize? Was getting of going with Dymatize creatine or Optimum Nutrition creatine.
Unless im gravely mistaken, I think the Creapure is a patented process and would think that Creapure would be of a more higher quality compared to the Creatine that Dymatize have.

Why dont you compare the prices of some ProLab Creatine vs Dymatize Creatine and see if you can get the ProLab Creatine of Primordial Creapure for the same price or cheaper than the dymatize?

Prolab's Creatine is Creapure by the way :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Universal's Torrent or Torrent Zero contains MCC. I've been using Torrent Zero post workout and it's reasonably priced product and effective.

gnetiks19

Awards
i been using scifit Kre Alkalyn Creatine for about 3 months now and gotten great results .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried many different forms, and I still stand behind Monohydrate, I swell up like a mofo when taking 10grams PWO. I really don't understand why people dislike the water bloat, its intramuscular, I don't get the harm in that, other than increasing my strength?