creatine??

  1. creatine??


    Anyone use Magnesium Creatine Chelate?? Is it any good? Seems to be fairly priced at $35 for 167 servings over 2.5 months worth. Any benefit over just creatine monohydrate? Ive retained water in the past on cheap creatine powder so im looking for something that wont do this to me. Im currently using SizeOn and only have about 3 workouts wroth left though so i need to get something asap! SizeOn's great but just too pricey for me.


  2. My brother seems to really like Magnesium Chelate Creatine. I would go with that or creapure by PP.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  3. Im thinking ill give it a try.

    Aother question. Ill be taking ASGT as my preworkout and i know it has creatine in it already. Should i still take the magnesium creatine chelate twice daily as suggested on workut days? Or just take it one time a day post workout on days that ive already consumed some form of creatine from the ASGT?
    •   
       


  4. I would use it once only when using ASGT, thats just me though.

  5. Thats what i was thinking myself. And on non workout days take it twice daily as suggested. This would be kosher if it were in stock at nutraplanet! They never have anything i need or want in stock! I guess ill have to search elsewhere for it.... Unless green magnitude would be a better choice, 80 day supply for $5 more??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Im thinking ill give it a try.

    Aother question. Ill be taking ASGT as my preworkout and i know it has creatine in it already. Should i still take the magnesium creatine chelate twice daily as suggested on workut days? Or just take it one time a day post workout on days that ive already consumed some form of creatine from the ASGT?
    ASGT already contains about the amount of creatine you need daily, so you don't really need to use another creatine product whilst using it. But if you were determined to, then only using the Magnesium Creatine Chelate post-training would be the recommendation, using the ASGT only pre-training.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Another +1 for the Creapure from me. Im noticing strength gains very noticably just 3-4 weeks into my cycle. Got another 100 to 110 day supply left that Im running before I take a break off it. Should get some very decent strength and size gains from this with proper training.

    Highly recommend Creapure for cost and efficiency. Go for it.

  8. storm by universal it has both MCC and mono and other creatines and it sells for around $25 for 80 servings
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. Nice, ill look into Storm.

  10. I would go with creapure by PP.
    I also use ASGT and add in some to it and then in my PostWO drink.
    great stuff.
  11. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    My brother seems to really like Magnesium Chelate Creatine. I would go with that or creapure by PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Another +1 for the Creapure from me. Im noticing strength gains very noticably just 3-4 weeks into my cycle. Got another 100 to 110 day supply left that Im running before I take a break off it. Should get some very decent strength and size gains from this with proper training.

    Highly recommend Creapure for cost and efficiency. Go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    I would go with creapure by PP.
    I also use ASGT and add in some to it and then in my PostWO drink.
    great stuff.
    It's all about the Creapure Creatine Monohydrate for me too, the only proven form
  12. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    It's all about the Creapure Creatine Monohydrate for me too, the only proven form
    I AGREE!!!!
  13. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    I AGREE!!!!
    Nice You had good results from it mate? I love Creatine Monohydrate, such a great supplement. Proven and Effective.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ASGT already contains about the amount of creatine you need daily, so you don't really need to use another creatine product whilst using it. But if you were determined to, then only using the Magnesium Creatine Chelate post-training would be the recommendation, using the ASGT only pre-training.

    ~Team APPNUT
    yup-and if only using asgt on training days use the mcc on off days to keep levels high.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    My brother seems to really like Magnesium Chelate Creatine. I would go with that or creapure by PP.
    I enjoy MCC as well. I use GreenMAG, pretty reasonably priced, excellent flavor. MCC doesn't seem to bloat me the way CM does.

  16. personally, stick with the creatine in your workout supplement, i find thats enough without needing to add extra, but, everyones different right

    when i did though, creapure, thats where its at

  17. How is creapure compare to the 100% pharmaceutical grade offer by Dymatize? Was getting of going with Dymatize creatine or Optimum Nutrition creatine.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by julius123d View Post
    How is creapure compare to the 100% pharmaceutical grade offer by Dymatize? Was getting of going with Dymatize creatine or Optimum Nutrition creatine.
    Unless im gravely mistaken, I think the Creapure is a patented process and would think that Creapure would be of a more higher quality compared to the Creatine that Dymatize have.

    Why dont you compare the prices of some ProLab Creatine vs Dymatize Creatine and see if you can get the ProLab Creatine of Primordial Creapure for the same price or cheaper than the dymatize?

    Prolab's Creatine is Creapure by the way

  19. Universal's Torrent or Torrent Zero contains MCC. I've been using Torrent Zero post workout and it's reasonably priced product and effective.

  20. i been using scifit Kre Alkalyn Creatine for about 3 months now and gotten great results .

  21. I've tried many different forms, and I still stand behind Monohydrate, I swell up like a mofo when taking 10grams PWO. I really don't understand why people dislike the water bloat, its intramuscular, I don't get the harm in that, other than increasing my strength?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Preworkout creatine blend or just Creatine?
    By insomniacl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Esterified Creatine or Regular Creatine?
    By Fun2Train in forum Bulking
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:44 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Log in
Log in