Is bulk Formestane powder available anywhere anymore?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Is bulk Formestane powder available anywhere anymore?


    Nutraplanet has discontinued it. Anyone know where else I can purchase it?

    •   
       


  2. I havent seen it around... in fact I am not really sure many people actually make Formestane anymore. IBE quit making formex...the only ones I am aware of are PP's LV Formestane and CEL Topical Form.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  3. Yeah, where can I get this? This is what I found so far: http://www.healthsuperstore.com/p-formestane-c19.htm
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  4. Nowhere, but custom capsule has it in their capsule thing
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nowhere, but custom capsule has it in their capsule thing
    I need to see if they will hook a brother up with some bulk powder... time to play wheeler dealer!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Or just buy a bunch of caps 95% full and them dump them all out lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Or just buy a bunch of caps 95% full and them dump them all out lol
    True, a lot of money that way. I could just buy CEL formestane and be done with it as its already mixed. I may get that 20 grams and save it for multiple batches, like a lot of batches .

    Just saw it is discontinued... great. I am pissed I missed the Formestane bandwagon.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    True, a lot of money that way. I could just buy CEL formestane and be done with it as its already mixed. I may get that 20 grams and save it for multiple batches, like a lot of batches .

    Just saw it is discontinued... great. I am pissed I missed the Formestane bandwagon.
    looks like mrsupp still has formastanzol in stock!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like mrsupp still has formastanzol in stock!
    They are a lot proud of it too... I like the NTBM/Mr Supps products but they are WAY too expensive IMO. I have heard every argument in the book as to why but I haven't seen the proof as to why it is better either way. It is something I will consider as the user feedback is great but that is a lot of money to fork over for using a new product (never used formestane). I want to make my own so I can dial in the right dose... without using a ton of someones product that costs me a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    They are a lot proud of it too... I like the NTBM/Mr Supps products but they are WAY too expensive IMO. I have heard every argument in the book as to why but I haven't seen the proof as to why it is better either way. It is something I will consider as the user feedback is great but that is a lot of money to fork over for using a new product (never used formestane). I want to make my own so I can dial in the right dose... without using a ton of someones product that costs me a lot.
    i had very serious doubts about it also, and the price looked down right scary. but after trying it, i would have to rate it as the best formestane product i have used. btw-it is a full months worth even at full dose. it works out cheaper than cel's, and i had better results.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. use discount code needto10 to take off 10% of any order at ************ and then the shipping is also 2-3 day for free. In the end its not much more and there is 8 weeks worth in a bottle my man. Its the best you can get and it comes with way more then just formasatane too. If you do not love it I will refund you and thats my word bro... Everyone knows my words gold too.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had very serious doubts about it also, and the price looked down right scary. but after trying it, i would have to rate it as the best formestane product i have used. btw-it is a full months worth even at full dose. it works out cheaper than cel's, and i had better results.
    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    use discount code needto10 to take off 10% of any order at ************ and then the shipping is also 2-3 day for free. In the end its not much more and there is 8 weeks worth in a bottle my man. Its the best you can get and it comes with way more then just formasatane too. If you do not love it I will refund you and thats my word bro... Everyone knows my words gold too.
    Fair enough, I will give it a shot, most likely in between cycles to keep lean and dry.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Fair enough, I will give it a shot, most likely in between cycles to keep lean and dry.
    better get it quick, i need to get some too. it's being dc'ed, might be the last call for formestane.



    R.I.P
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    better get it quick, i need to get some too. it's being dc'ed, might be the last call for formestane.



    R.I.P
    Dont get me started on that crap, some BS!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dont get me started on that crap, some BS!
    huh???
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    huh???
    I think ofins pissed off at the fda like the rest of us

  17. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I think ofins pissed off at the fda like the rest of us
    Very correct Nathan. All the goodness is going the way of the dodo, and for what reason? Oh yeah, line some drug company pockets.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Very correct Nathan. All the goodness is going the way of the dodo, and for what reason? Oh yeah, line some drug company pockets.
    sorry fin, i thought you were pissed at me, lol.

    you know how i feel about the damned fda.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Very correct Nathan. All the goodness is going the way of the dodo, and for what reason? Oh yeah, line some drug company pockets.
    been around a long time on the forums 24 hours a day. I got a nack for the written word and what peeps mean....

  20. I am sad that forma-stanazol will be leaving us. I will be stocking up for sure.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Very correct Nathan. All the goodness is going the way of the dodo, and for what reason? Oh yeah, line some drug company pockets.
    To be fair, a drug company created/developed/discovered formestane about 20 years ago lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    To be fair, a drug company created/developed/discovered formestane about 20 years ago lol
    So I heard, used for breast cancer treatment or something like that, can't remember. That said, some things just need to be left to the masses. You allow OTC medications for acid reflux that have very high risks for some people, especially those with bleeding disorders, but god forbid we get to keep something around like Formestane or 6-oxo.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So I heard, used for breast cancer treatment or something like that, can't remember. That said, some things just need to be left to the masses. You allow OTC medications for acid reflux that have very high risks for some people, especially those with bleeding disorders, but god forbid we get to keep something around like Formestane or 6-oxo.
    I see your point. But you really cannot compare Acid reflux medicines to formestane. Put Form out to the masses in walgreens and I guarantee you find they produce some unwanted sides. Playing with hormones is no joke.

    It is hard to take an objective view when what is happening directly impacts yourself, so don't take anything I say as a slight.
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. [QUOTE=DAdams91982;2780961]I see your point. But you really cannot compare Acid reflux medicines to formestane. Put Form out to the masses in walgreens and I guarantee you find they produce some unwanted sides. Playing with hormones is no joke.

    It is hard to take an objective view when what is happening directly impacts yourself, so don't take anything I say as a slight.[/QUOTE

    Sometimes I think you don't see some of my points the way it is intended; I don't believe I said put Formestane on the Walgreens shelf, that WOULD BE reckless. That said, if it is limited to those who are in the know, ie retailers who target us, you limit exposure significantly and risk. Look at many of the products people take now, heck Erase is a very potent anti-E, the strongest I have ever used and it is considered legal and safe. The logic [the FDA and govt uses] just does not add up or pass the smell test. I am just annoyed this morning, upped the DMZ dose so I get pretty hot for about no reason!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  25. [quote=oufinny;2780970]
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I see your point. But you really cannot compare Acid reflux medicines to formestane. Put Form out to the masses in walgreens and I guarantee you find they produce some unwanted sides. Playing with hormones is no joke.

    It is hard to take an objective view when what is happening directly impacts yourself, so don't take anything I say as a slight.
    Sometimes I think you don't see some of my points the way it is intended; I don't believe I said put Formestane on the Walgreens shelf, that WOULD BE reckless. That said, if it is limited to those who are in the know, ie retailers who target us, you limit exposure significantly and risk. Look at many of the products people take now, heck Erase is a very potent anti-E, the strongest I have ever used and it is considered legal and safe. The logic [the FDA and govt uses] just does not add up or pass the smell test. I am just annoyed this morning, upped the DMZ dose so I get pretty hot for about no reason!
    I know about Erase, I know eventually it will be pulled, I am definitely not kidding myself on that. The main problem with form? There is no DSHEA compliance there, none.

    I bet most people do not know that anything that is trans-dermal isn't compliant with the DSHEA. Eventually that will be cracked down upon as well. We are knowingly creating a gray area to do business in.
    The Historic PES Legend

  26. [quote=DAdams91982;2780980]
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post



    I know about Erase, I know eventually it will be pulled, I am definitely not kidding myself on that. The main problem with form? There is no DSHEA compliance there, none.

    I bet most people do not know that anything that is trans-dermal isn't compliant with the DSHEA. Eventually that will be cracked down upon as well. We are knowingly creating a gray area to do business in.
    you are right about one thing, the gray area. if the fda thinks everyone will stop using supps because they are no longer available on legal sites they are very mistaken. all i can say is they better start building a lot of new prisons- if they plan on arresting people for use of what are now legal supps, because people will turn to gray area sites to buy.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. If you think about it...what the FDA decides to do with bans really makes no sense at all.

    After 2-3 prohormone bans, THE MOST TOXIC of all prohormones, which is not even a prohormone, it is an actual active anabolic steroid, which is also used the MOST and has documented, university studies on its toxicity and ability to cause jaundice and liver damage/disease is still on the market today.

    Superdrol...and such clones.

    It baffles me really. I actually wish it was banned because I personally know a handful of kids who thought it was no different than all the other supplements on the market and were taking 3-4 per day for months.

    Odds are a lot of these superdrol abusers are going to not see the damage till their 30s or 40s via myocardial infraction

    /rant
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you think about it...what the FDA decides to do with bans really makes no sense at all.

    After 2-3 prohormone bans, THE MOST TOXIC of all prohormones, which is not even a prohormone, it is an actual active anabolic steroid, which is also used the MOST and has documented, university studies on its toxicity and ability to cause jaundice and liver damage/disease is still on the market today.

    Superdrol...and such clones.

    It baffles me really. I actually wish it was banned because I personally know a handful of kids who thought it was no different than all the other supplements on the market and were taking 3-4 per day for months.

    Odds are a lot of these superdrol abusers are going to not see the damage till their 30s or 40s via myocardial infraction

    /rant
    i agree on sd, but
    this is the same fda that allows tylenol to be advertised as a 'safe' pain reliever.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane Powder in Stock
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
  3. Formestane POWDER!
    By hoki2test in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:15 AM
  4. formestane powder??
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:44 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Log in
Log in