Is bulk Formestane powder available anywhere anymore?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. [QUOTE=DAdams91982;2780961]I see your point. But you really cannot compare Acid reflux medicines to formestane. Put Form out to the masses in walgreens and I guarantee you find they produce some unwanted sides. Playing with hormones is no joke.

    It is hard to take an objective view when what is happening directly impacts yourself, so don't take anything I say as a slight.[/QUOTE

    Sometimes I think you don't see some of my points the way it is intended; I don't believe I said put Formestane on the Walgreens shelf, that WOULD BE reckless. That said, if it is limited to those who are in the know, ie retailers who target us, you limit exposure significantly and risk. Look at many of the products people take now, heck Erase is a very potent anti-E, the strongest I have ever used and it is considered legal and safe. The logic [the FDA and govt uses] just does not add up or pass the smell test. I am just annoyed this morning, upped the DMZ dose so I get pretty hot for about no reason!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).


  2. [quote=oufinny;2780970]
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I see your point. But you really cannot compare Acid reflux medicines to formestane. Put Form out to the masses in walgreens and I guarantee you find they produce some unwanted sides. Playing with hormones is no joke.

    It is hard to take an objective view when what is happening directly impacts yourself, so don't take anything I say as a slight.
    Sometimes I think you don't see some of my points the way it is intended; I don't believe I said put Formestane on the Walgreens shelf, that WOULD BE reckless. That said, if it is limited to those who are in the know, ie retailers who target us, you limit exposure significantly and risk. Look at many of the products people take now, heck Erase is a very potent anti-E, the strongest I have ever used and it is considered legal and safe. The logic [the FDA and govt uses] just does not add up or pass the smell test. I am just annoyed this morning, upped the DMZ dose so I get pretty hot for about no reason!
    I know about Erase, I know eventually it will be pulled, I am definitely not kidding myself on that. The main problem with form? There is no DSHEA compliance there, none.

    I bet most people do not know that anything that is trans-dermal isn't compliant with the DSHEA. Eventually that will be cracked down upon as well. We are knowingly creating a gray area to do business in.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  3. [quote=DAdams91982;2780980]
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post



    I know about Erase, I know eventually it will be pulled, I am definitely not kidding myself on that. The main problem with form? There is no DSHEA compliance there, none.

    I bet most people do not know that anything that is trans-dermal isn't compliant with the DSHEA. Eventually that will be cracked down upon as well. We are knowingly creating a gray area to do business in.
    you are right about one thing, the gray area. if the fda thinks everyone will stop using supps because they are no longer available on legal sites they are very mistaken. all i can say is they better start building a lot of new prisons- if they plan on arresting people for use of what are now legal supps, because people will turn to gray area sites to buy.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. If you think about it...what the FDA decides to do with bans really makes no sense at all.

    After 2-3 prohormone bans, THE MOST TOXIC of all prohormones, which is not even a prohormone, it is an actual active anabolic steroid, which is also used the MOST and has documented, university studies on its toxicity and ability to cause jaundice and liver damage/disease is still on the market today.

    Superdrol...and such clones.

    It baffles me really. I actually wish it was banned because I personally know a handful of kids who thought it was no different than all the other supplements on the market and were taking 3-4 per day for months.

    Odds are a lot of these superdrol abusers are going to not see the damage till their 30s or 40s via myocardial infraction

    /rant
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you think about it...what the FDA decides to do with bans really makes no sense at all.

    After 2-3 prohormone bans, THE MOST TOXIC of all prohormones, which is not even a prohormone, it is an actual active anabolic steroid, which is also used the MOST and has documented, university studies on its toxicity and ability to cause jaundice and liver damage/disease is still on the market today.

    Superdrol...and such clones.

    It baffles me really. I actually wish it was banned because I personally know a handful of kids who thought it was no different than all the other supplements on the market and were taking 3-4 per day for months.

    Odds are a lot of these superdrol abusers are going to not see the damage till their 30s or 40s via myocardial infraction

    /rant
    i agree on sd, but
    this is the same fda that allows tylenol to be advertised as a 'safe' pain reliever.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree on sd, but
    this is the same fda that allows tylenol to be advertised as a 'safe' pain reliever.
    Really.. you just compared Tylenol to SD? Tell me what pain reliever should be out there that is safer?
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Really.. you just compared Tylenol to SD? Tell me what pain reliever should be out there that is safer?
    damn, da-give me a break. where did i compare tylenol to sd?


    come on man, don't tell me you think tylenol is safe.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, da-give me a break. where did i compare tylenol to sd?


    come on man, don't tell me you think tylenol is safe.
    Very much so. I wouldn't give it to my toddler if I did not. I believe Acetaminophen is in way to many products, but believe the safety is well documented.
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Very much so. I wouldn't give it to my toddler if I did not. I believe Acetaminophen is in way to many products, but believe the safety is well documented.
    a study showed 33-44% had alt elevations greater than 3x the upper limits of normal, with the highest being 10x the upper limit.

    i used to take tylenol, and my liver values were pretty high. since stopping tylenol my liver values are still high, but are gradually coming down. i won't get close to the stuff.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Very much so. I wouldn't give it to my toddler if I did not. I believe Acetaminophen is in way to many products, but believe the safety is well documented.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a study showed 33-44% had alt elevations greater than 3x the upper limits of normal, with the highest being 10x the upper limit.

    i used to take tylenol, and my liver values were pretty high. since stopping tylenol my liver values are still high, but are gradually coming down. i won't get close to the stuff.
    DA - My mother is a cardiac nurse and they were all, doctors included, asked to read and be presented a paper on nSAIDS and the risk they carry. Tylenol, asprin and ibuprofen are not safe by any means if taken for long periods of time or at a high dose. This was known but now research shows even lower doses of all of those carries much higher risks then were originally thought. They now only use Aleve unless it is absolutely necessary such as Aspirin if someone is having an MI (heart attack). Just because it is considered safe or accepted really doesn't mean anything... the FDA is ran by ex-drug company employees and vise versa, don't take much of what goes through there as gospel. Be VERY skeptical, that is why so many drugs are pulled off the market later after people die. I will save the speech as we all have heard it but our best interest is not at heart when it comes to the FDA and drug companies, trust me. It is about money.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DA - My mother is a cardiac nurse and they were all, doctors included, asked to read and be presented a paper on nSAIDS and the risk they carry. Tylenol, asprin and ibuprofen are not safe by any means if taken for long periods of time or at a high dose. This was known but now research shows even lower doses of all of those carries much higher risks then were originally thought. They now only use Aleve unless it is absolutely necessary such as Aspirin if someone is having an MI (heart attack). Just because it is considered safe or accepted really doesn't mean anything... the FDA is ran by ex-drug company employees and vise versa, don't take much of what goes through there as gospel. Be VERY skeptical, that is why so many drugs are pulled off the market later after people die. I will save the speech as we all have heard it but our best interest is not at heart when it comes to the FDA and drug companies, trust me. It is about money.
    There you go. You added your own caveat. Long periods of time/high doses. Alcohol is relatively safe, add in long periods of time or high doses, or how about any damn thing you found sold here on this board?

    This sounds like the ephedrine witch hunt that people so cried about.

    i find it ironic that people fight tooth and nail and say it was wrong for ephedrine to pulled then cry that someone much safer is still out there. I just could care less myself, but these anti anti anti crowds do amuse me.
    The Historic PES Legend

  12. Yes, those anti crowds with MD and PHD in their title who are far more learned then us... I respect your opinion but you need to re-read what I wrote. It USED to be thought that higher dose, long duration was the main risk but that has since changed. I'm not going to try and convince you, to be honest you are the most critical person here and only believe what you want (which is fine), I just am not going to fight anymore. I know what I know is right because the source it comes from is right and whether you choose to take it for what it is, not my problem. Carry on boys!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes, those anti crowds with MD and PHD in their title who are far more learned then us... I respect your opinion but you need to re-read what I wrote. It USED to be thought that higher dose, long duration was the main risk but that has since changed. I'm not going to try and convince you, to be honest you are the most critical person here and only believe what you want (which is fine), I just am not going to fight anymore. I know what I know is right because the source it comes from is right and whether you choose to take it for what it is, not my problem. Carry on boys!
    Eh, it is what it is. I have read everything people provide and research on my own, and nothing I see shows that it in anyway phenomenally dangerous as people make it out to be. This reminds me of the Asperatame debate, the link between autism and immunizations. etc.

    All the arguments just seem so fatalist. There is irony in calling these dangerous but upset they are pulling steroids from the market.
    The Historic PES Legend

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Eh, it is what it is. I have read everything people provide and research on my own, and nothing I see shows that it in anyway phenomenally dangerous as people make it out to be. This reminds me of the Asperatame debate, the link between autism and immunizations. etc.

    All the arguments just seem so fatalist. There is irony in calling these dangerous but upset they are pulling steroids from the market.
    The irony is look at how many reported deaths per year are from tylenol and other OTC meds compared to related steroid deaths, that ish is funny when you see the numbers. I don't believe all steroids should be legal, SD may be great but it is dangerous as all get out and I use that as an example, but banning Andro? Yeah, that was a stellar move.

    Anyways, this will go back and forth, I want some damn bulk formestane to stash, hook a brother up!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The irony is look at how many reported deaths per year are from tylenol and other OTC meds compared to related steroid deaths, that ish is funny when you see the numbers. I don't believe all steroids should be legal, SD may be great but it is dangerous as all get out and I use that as an example, but banning Andro? Yeah, that was a stellar move.

    Anyways, this will go back and forth, I want some damn bulk formestane to stash, hook a brother up!
    And that my friend is a straw man argument. You know damn well that steroid abuse deaths are not reported as such. They are mostly reported as the leading killer in the world... Heart disease. Those numbers are nothing to laugh about.
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    And that my friend is a straw man argument. You know damn well that steroid abuse deaths are not reported as such. They are mostly reported as the leading killer in the world... Heart disease. Those numbers are nothing to laugh about.
    You know, I don't know if this is a good thing or not as it is at a minimum thought provoking (good or bad depending on the day and post), but you are about the most impossible person to have a discussion with. There is no making a point with you, every argument you nit pick to death just so you can be right or have the last word it seems. You sir may be smart and thorough but are not right all the time; none of us are. Those that can admit it they are in error on occasion are the wisest of the bunch. Lunch is calling, good day.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You know, I don't know if this is a good thing or not as it is at a minimum thought provoking (good or bad depending on the day and post), but you are about the most impossible person to have a discussion with. There is no making a point with you, every argument you nit pick to death just so you can be right or have the last word it seems. You sir may be smart and thorough but are not right all the time; none of us are. Those that can admit it they are in error on occasion are the wisest of the bunch. Lunch is calling, good day.
    If you cannot tolerate thought provocation and enduring a topic as a whole then why debate with me? I could care less if I am right, but will defend my stance the best way I know how. If an alternative is presented on solid ground I will switch my view. There are so many people that are very near sighted and take in the information they were fed that they get upset with me if I poke holes. I will refrain from responding to your posts in the future as to avoid this.
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. believe the studies or not. but my liver values have continued to improve since eliminating all acetaminophen products. btw-this elimination was on the advice of my doc.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. I use aleve when I really need something...but i hear that is the most toxic of them all
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If you cannot tolerate thought provocation and enduring a topic as a whole then why debate with me? I could care less if I am right, but will defend my stance the best way I know how. If an alternative is presented on solid ground I will switch my view. There are so many people that are very near sighted and take in the information they were fed that they get upset with me if I poke holes. I will refrain from responding to your posts in the future as to avoid this.
    Remember what we were taught back in the day, its not always what you say but how you say it? That is really all I am getting at. You come off in an off-putting way that just irritates people, reference BigT in another thread we were all a part of it. It's the internet, don't censor yourself but I will say this, consider how you come across as that will definitely play into if people take what you say seriously. You are not just spouting bro-science which immediately gets my respect but if it gets to sound more personal as it has in my experience with reading some more recent posts (whether it is or not), then you get he responses like you see from me. You are a valuable asset to the board and plays the devils advocate many times when it is needed.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane Powder in Stock
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
  3. Formestane POWDER!
    By hoki2test in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:15 AM
  4. formestane powder??
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 02:44 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Log in
Log in