Is bulk Formestane powder available anywhere anymore?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    And that my friend is a straw man argument. You know damn well that steroid abuse deaths are not reported as such. They are mostly reported as the leading killer in the world... Heart disease. Those numbers are nothing to laugh about.
    You know, I don't know if this is a good thing or not as it is at a minimum thought provoking (good or bad depending on the day and post), but you are about the most impossible person to have a discussion with. There is no making a point with you, every argument you nit pick to death just so you can be right or have the last word it seems. You sir may be smart and thorough but are not right all the time; none of us are. Those that can admit it they are in error on occasion are the wisest of the bunch. Lunch is calling, good day.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You know, I don't know if this is a good thing or not as it is at a minimum thought provoking (good or bad depending on the day and post), but you are about the most impossible person to have a discussion with. There is no making a point with you, every argument you nit pick to death just so you can be right or have the last word it seems. You sir may be smart and thorough but are not right all the time; none of us are. Those that can admit it they are in error on occasion are the wisest of the bunch. Lunch is calling, good day.
    If you cannot tolerate thought provocation and enduring a topic as a whole then why debate with me? I could care less if I am right, but will defend my stance the best way I know how. If an alternative is presented on solid ground I will switch my view. There are so many people that are very near sighted and take in the information they were fed that they get upset with me if I poke holes. I will refrain from responding to your posts in the future as to avoid this.
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Registered User

believe the studies or not. but my liver values have continued to improve since eliminating all acetaminophen products. btw-this elimination was on the advice of my doc.....
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I use aleve when I really need something...but i hear that is the most toxic of them all
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If you cannot tolerate thought provocation and enduring a topic as a whole then why debate with me? I could care less if I am right, but will defend my stance the best way I know how. If an alternative is presented on solid ground I will switch my view. There are so many people that are very near sighted and take in the information they were fed that they get upset with me if I poke holes. I will refrain from responding to your posts in the future as to avoid this.
    Remember what we were taught back in the day, its not always what you say but how you say it? That is really all I am getting at. You come off in an off-putting way that just irritates people, reference BigT in another thread we were all a part of it. It's the internet, don't censor yourself but I will say this, consider how you come across as that will definitely play into if people take what you say seriously. You are not just spouting bro-science which immediately gets my respect but if it gets to sound more personal as it has in my experience with reading some more recent posts (whether it is or not), then you get he responses like you see from me. You are a valuable asset to the board and plays the devils advocate many times when it is needed.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formestane Powder in Stock
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:16 PM
  3. Formestane POWDER!
    By hoki2test in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:15 AM