best non alcoholic buzz?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've tried koi bombs and was tore up off a whole shot, great to feel loose and free without alcohol
What's the best ouyt there and piece is consideratio
Koi Bombs
Bliss shots
Potion 9
Others???

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Never tried any of those. Where do you get them?

U

UKStrength

Same here never heard any of those mate! :D

Caffeine usually does the trick for me, but I've recently started having an OEP (which only has 100mg per cap) and a stronger effect :)

F

friggin24pack

Awards
i was looking for the same thing for a while and ive read good things about a few herbals:
kanna, kava kava, and kratom. apparently kratom is a mild opiate?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Bliss shots were garbage for me. I would rather just have a few cold ones or take an energy drink.

C

Chequamegon

Awards
Weed.

If you wanna go the legal route: Phenibut, if you are in search of something that is somewhat similar to alcohol. Its a nice for relaxing/calming/tension-easing, but dose carefully and only use occasionally (i.e. not every day) to avoid tolerance/dependence/withdrawal. I like to stack it with diphenydramine on occasion when I can handle the drowsiness. Just be prepared for 9+ hours of solid sleep.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ecstasy and PCP

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weed.

If you wanna go the legal route: Phenibut, if you are in search of something that is somewhat similar to alcohol. Its a nice for relaxing/calming/tension-easing, but dose carefully and only use occasionally (i.e. not every day) to avoid tolerance/dependence/withdrawal. I like to stack it with diphenydramine on occasion when I can handle the drowsiness. Just be prepared for 9+ hours of solid sleep.
LOL I was going to say weed, but figured I would fight the temptation.

G

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are Koi bombs still available? I thought there were taken off the market.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think you can still get them we got samples at the store i worked at from bulldawg distributuion,i can find bliss shots and potion 9 on onlinecoralcalcium

H

holmes85

Awards
I like percoset a little too much I think lol. Just got my wisdom teeth out.. Took 2 and I was flyin around. I can see how this stuff is addictive.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Ive been interested lately in a healthy, nonstim sup to help with social interaction. I would deffinately suggest weed.

G

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JN230: have you tried just using PEA + an MAOI? That's essentially what a koibomb is with a few extra goodies. Wondering if you could compare the too

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah, no MAOI, are you talking perscriptions right.....?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i was looking for the same thing for a while and ive read good things about a few herbals:
kanna, kava kava, and kratom. apparently kratom is a mild opiate?
kratom

"Kratom's primary pharmacology is mediated by the alkaloids 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitragynine, which share molecular similarities to the alkaloids yohimbine and ibogaine but which act on the brain primarily on opiate receptors. The subjective effects of kratom use are similar to the effects of opiate receptor agonists such as codeine or hydrocodone, and will prevent withdrawal symptoms in an opiate addicted person. Kratom's psychoactive effects typically fade after a few hours."

Wiki....yeah its wiki, but still

Very interesting...for once something that is banned in every country BUT the U.S. LOL