Quick T3 dosage question

reptone

Awards
  • Established
When/how often to dose. I figure to start at 25, go up to 50....maybe 75 after I see aht works. But when do I dose? am? mid day? Pm? and when doing 50 or 75, divided or all at once.
Thanks in advance.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hope to god your on a good amount of androgens because on gh, test, tren, igf, etc. 50mcg of t3 chews through my muscle like no tomorrow. I wouldn't go higher than 37.5mg imo.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I hope to god your on a good amount of androgens because on gh, test, tren, igf, etc. 50mcg of t3 chews through my muscle like no tomorrow. I wouldn't go higher than 37.5mg imo.
I have a lot at my disposal. Right now I`m researching dosing times and amounts. I`m looking at 4-6 weeks starting at 25 through 50, 75 and ramping back down. Possibly pulsing if that is an option(does it have a half life?). That is why I`m asking form people here that have used it for some input. I`ve researched to death all over the net but there are people here I TRUST and I`d like to hear what they have to say.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really hate giving advice if your not going to be on a min of 2 different AAS, preferable test/tren for its anti catabolic effects. A diet increase of protein and amino acids is not enough to offset the muscle loss when on T3 from my experience. I would def not go up to 75mg unless you don't care about the muscle you busted your ass to build.

I also would not pulse a thyroid hormone. All of its side effects come from unsteady levels, keeping levels consistent is key to prevent most common side effects.

Calcium also binds to t3 rendering it inactive so you have to take it free of calcium on an empty stomach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 1