Anabolic Innovations HGHPro Issues

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a few questions about Anabolic Innovations HGHPro

Is normal after 5 minutes of taken feel a little stomach bloat?

I start 2 days ago to take this but this sounds incredible but I CAN`T sleep and in the morning The Lethargy is killing me.

Any help here????

p.s. I got a samples of Motivate good product with fresh energy rush this help me with the lethargy.

:dunno:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get any bloat issues and don't recall reading this from others.

Try taking one fewer capsule and see if that helps with the lethargy and the sleep issues. If this works for you, three capsules might be a better option for you. You can also try four again after a few nights of three capsules.

Just curious, but how much do you weigh. A couple of our lighter loggers actually responded better when they lowered the number of capsules they used each night.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get any bloat issues and don't recall reading this from others.

Try taking one fewer capsule and see if that helps with the lethargy and the sleep issues.
The bloat disappear in 10 min max and off course “don't recall reading this from others”
Is only happen to me bud so I put this thread for hear some type of help!

Anyway thanks for the help but I low the dose and I got the same issues.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i couldn't sleep on it, some ppl don't react to gaba and it keeps them awake, best thing to do is lower the dose, take it earlier than usual, or if worse comes to worse, anabolic innovations has an awesome return policy

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i couldn't sleep on it, some ppl don't react to gaba and it keeps them awake, best thing to do is lower the dose, take it earlier than usual, or if worse comes to worse, anabolic innovations has an awesome return policy
Simply and Easy Response Young Gotti!

Thank You!

i used 5,4 and 3 caps how much low dose bud?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me a PM if you can't figure something out and we will do our best to take care of you Maxximal.

Just want to let everyone know that you can buy with confidence and NO risk.

As with ALL Anabolic Innovations products we stand behind them 100% even if you do NOT buy them directly from us. Unlike most supplement companies which require you to buy them from them directly at an inflated price to get a refund we here at Anabolic Innovations do NOT do that.

We have a liberally refund policy which gives you peace of mind. If it doesn't work for you we are happy to refund what you paid for it.

Cliff Notes:

- Money Back Guarantee

- Refund Policy no matter what retailer you bought our supplements from

- We give you peace of mind with our liberal refund policy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i went all the way down to 1 cap daily, someone on here dosed it pre workout, but i never followed up on that to see how it worked

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Heretostudy, taking it right before bed seemed to work the best for me as well.