Time between cycles

pat677

Awards
How much time should we be taking between cycles?

pat677

Awards
What could be the side effects if we don't wait 4 weeks?

pat677

Awards
I was thinking of starting to use formadrol extreme, anadraulic state GT and the common protein shake...On the formadrol bottle it sais don't exceed 8 weeks of usage, do I have to wait 4 weeks after using it?

Any suggestions on if this is alright or if I should be taking something else?

Thank you once again.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My preference is 2 a year, max. Any more than that and I feel I'm not getting 100% of the benefits.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
My preference is 2 a year, max. Any more than that and I feel I'm not getting 100% of the benefits.
For how long do you run your cycles then? =)

UKStrength

These are all just guidelines for time between cycles. You should get bloodwork prior to and after a cycle to determine whether your hormones and other blood markers have returned to baseline again.

Some guys can run a strong cycle and recover quickly, others may take months to recover, it's completely individual.

I'd definitely recommend you take the opportunity to get bloodwork done before running your next cycle.

pat677

Awards
And when I go see the doctor, what do I ask him to check? Like, I'd like to get a bloodwork done for...

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i do not think you need blood work from 8 weeks of formadrol or anadraulic state gt just take the time off and hit it again
when i said cycle + pct= time off i was talking about ph/ds aas.

pat677

Awards
Alright, thanks, one more question though, is it good what I'm doing, Formadrol and ASGT?

pat677

Awards
Alright, thanks, started it this week...ASGT tastes horrible!!! Formadrol gives me heart burns :S Is that normal?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, thanks, started it this week...ASGT tastes horrible!!! Formadrol gives me heart burns :S Is that normal?
Not sure if it is normal but give it a day or 2 to see if you just need to adjust to it.