- 07-28-2010, 01:09 AM
- 07-28-2010, 02:08 AM
I've used it as a filler sometimes over the years, seems like decent quality, though it's never been my primary protein.
- 07-28-2010, 02:38 AM
$22 for 2 lbs thats $11 a lb each lbs is 454 g and im guessing no more than 400 g of protein per lb. IMO id rather get some six star protein for $15 at walmartThe difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BxGymRat in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 11:12 AM
- By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2009, 03:06 AM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2008, 07:43 AM
- By Frotsmud in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:12 AM
- By g35driver2003 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-31-2006, 02:51 AM