Pink Magic VS Prime (USP LABS)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys. ive taken prime 3 times before at the 69 protocol. i have also read very promising reviews on pink magic and it seems to be up to par with prime if not better. from YOUR personal experience, tell me what you like better. not to be a d____, but i would like ppl who have taken both to reply to this so i can get an honest answer on both products and how they are alike, and not alike. thanks!

- phil

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys. ive taken prime 3 times before at the 69 protocol. i have also read very promising reviews on pink magic and it seems to be up to par with prime if not better. from YOUR personal experience, tell me what you like better. not to be a d____, but i would like ppl who have taken both to reply to this so i can get an honest answer on both products and how they are alike, and not alike. thanks!

- phil
Right Now i use Pink Magic, PRIME and TNA I called "The Otra Cosa" combo is simply OUTSTANDING!!!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Right Now i use Pink Magic, PRIME and TNA I called "The Otra Cosa" combo is simply OUTSTANDING!!!!!
That sounds to be a solid stack you have there.

Are you logging this stack?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds to be a solid stack you have there.

Are you logging this stack?
nope Man but until i got another bottle of PM, PRIME but no more of TNA :damnit1: so the next run is with Activate Xtreme.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good but are there any ppl who have taken both separately to compare the differences lol

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried both products.Two Prime bottles(regular dose and 6/9) and I just finished my first pink bottle(regular dose). That being said, Pink did more for me then Prime did. I got better strength,better body recomp,and better endurance.I also got great vascularity too which is just a plus. Prime did give me strength and endurance,but not like Pink did. I will give Prime the recovery aspect though.I had far better recovery on Prime than Pink.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have used prime. And am on bottle 2 of PM In my opinion pink magic is the better product by far. I didn't lime prime though so take that into consideration.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys. ive heard good stuff from pink. ive taken prime 3 times. wonder if u should dose pink at the 69 protocol also???

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to to the 69 protocol on my 2nd bottle of Pink

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both products.Two Prime bottles(regular dose and 6/9) and I just finished my first pink bottle(regular dose). That being said, Pink did more for me then Prime did. I got better strength,better body recomp,and better endurance.I also got great vascularity too which is just a plus. Prime did give me strength and endurance,but not like Pink did. I will give Prime the recovery aspect though.I had far better recovery on Prime than Pink.
I have used prime. And am on bottle 2 of PM In my opinion pink magic is the better product by far. I didn't lime prime though so take that into consideration.
How much stronger have you guys gotten? Prime comp. to pink

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much stronger have you guys gotten? Prime comp. to pink
My major lifts(squat,bench,deadlift) has gone up on average 10 to 15 pounds. My assistance work,I can bust out 3 to 5 more reps easily..

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
My major lifts(squat,bench,deadlift) has gone up on average 10 to 15 pounds. My assistance work,I can bust out 3 to 5 more reps easily..
This. My experience is very similar. What I was able to push for 1 I can usually now get 2.

holmes85

Awards
Ive never tried Prime, but I have run a bottle of the Pink. I feel like the stuff isnt exactly all its hyped up to be.. but it does do something. My strength did increase in a somewhat noticeable way, but I get the feeling that it may just have been natural progression..I was also on a slight cut during that period, so maybe it was doing more than I thought. Either way, I was neither impressed nor disappointed with the pink. I may give it another run while bulking in the future. Prolly try something else first tho. Just my opinion.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man i was just going to stack Pink & Prime....I would think people would give better feedback than some of the stuff Ive seen.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know right. ive ran prime and i have logged it on here and i love it. my cousin is on pink right now. its just a bit expensive for me. ill prob stick with prime

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i know right. ive ran prime and i have logged it on here and i love it. my cousin is on pink right now. its just a bit expensive for me. ill prob stick with prime
At supplement warehouse PM is $50 with free shipping. Prime is like what $35? I've heard many good things about E-Bol and I tried Prime at the beginning of my cut and I got stronger(DURING CUT) but it E-Bol is a little cheaper but it'll last you a month rather than 3 weeks.