Rauwolscine HCL

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so apparently Rauwolscine HCL(alpha-Y) is an amazing supplement that can target fat. It's already in OEP but I don't know how much so I tried to get some pure Rauwolscine HCL but I can't find any. I want to stack it with OEP and TT-33. Or would that be a bad idea?!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Does alpha-2 supress appetite? I know most people look for appetite suppressant, but I don't. I rather control what I eat than lose my appetite.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to be pretty varied. What I have noticed is people who usually get a supressed appetite from stims easily experience it, but those who dont...dont

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
That's fair enough. I'll pick it up when I decide to cut. I like the ingredient list and the 7mg Rauwolscine.

Do you happen to know how Rauwolscine compates to Yohimbine dosage wise? for example, if you take 20mg Yohimbine, would you dose 20mg Rauwolscine (3 pills)?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's fair enough. I'll pick it up when I decide to cut. I like the ingredient list and the 7mg Rauwolscine.

Do you happen to know how Rauwolscine compates to Yohimbine dosage wise? for example, if you take 20mg Yohimbine, would you dose 20mg Rauwolscine (3 pills)?
Yes you can if you tolerate the effects, some people says this stuff cause sinus and i noticed this with RPN AlphaBurn but with Alpha-T2 (Rauwolscine HCL) I not noticed nothing.

:bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can if you tolerate the effects, some people says this stuff cause sinus and i noticed this with RPN AlphaBurn but with Alpha-T2 (Rauwolscine HCL) I not noticed nothing.

:bigok:
Hey you took TT-33. See the only thing that is missing its that extra Rauwolscine HCL. If I could some how get just that I think it'll make an amazing stack.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey you took TT-33. See the only thing that is missing its that extra Rauwolscine HCL. If I could some how get just that I think it'll make an amazing stack.
I used both TT-33 and Alpha-T2

and you can STACK BOTH!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Mowglisml Supplement Auction 6
Supplements 33
Supplements 12
MAxximal Supplements 0