CEL H-Drol

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarcna

Awards
mod edit: you need to read the rules then the stickies and forum descriptions.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Had a couple of questions in reference to starting a cycle of CEL H-Drol. First off I'm new to the world of PH and was told that this was a good start. I plan on starting off with 50mg then working my way up to 75mg (5 weeks), I was going to load the week before with CEL cycle assist.

So to questions; I heard a few guys state that I should not take any type of liver protection during my cycle. Is this true? Also I currently taking White Flood before I work out and BSN Volumaize (crap) during my workout plus protein. I know the protein is a must but should I give up the other two while I'm on the cycle?

On to the PCT questions: I'm guessing the CEL cycle assist after the cycle is complete??? Then is all that is necessary is a good test booster?? Anabolic Xtreme PCT or maybe 6oxo??? I'm getting mixed signals about taking a SERM product. I thought that h-drol doesn't amortise so there would be no need for a SERM.

I know a lot of questions and I'm sure a lot of these have been asked before but as I stated I'm new to this side of the supplement world and to the Anabolic Minds forums. Thanks for the help...

175lbs
5'6"

Thanks guys....

1.) Wrong Section.

2.) Do more research. You obviously have not done very much at all. There are literally thousands of threads on how to run this cycle correctly.

3.) Since you didn't say anything about your lifting experience, it leads me to believe you have little (because those who truly do say that $h!t like a badge of honor). If this is true, get some experience first.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow u have been soooo misinformed man, no doubt. even though Hdrol isnt as harsh as Mdrol, personally i would still run an organ shield product like cycle assist DURING your cycle. and no, cycle assist is not your PCT. i would always run a SERM with any steroid or ProHormone. if you cant get your hands on a SERM, look on here or PM me for products that will do the job OK but no where near a SERM. prohormones are dangerous and it looks like you dont know alot about this. always educate yourself before you even think about running something. and really, whats one little hdrol cycle gonna do that eating and training wont do? you will waste money on hdrol, pct and cycle assist with a gain of maybe 10 pounds MAX for most ppl. when you can spend 40 on Prime and get just as strong or even stronger and eat your butt off and get just as big. and with the info you seem to not have, more than likely you will prob lose your gains after the cycle.

jarcna

Awards
Thanks for the advice. To immaboss9 I've been lifiting for 15 years. never got into the PH stuff...always tried to do things on my own. Just looking for some help...if you're going to be a **** about stuff whats the point of even posting. I have done a good amount of research, lots of different opinions.

jarcna

Awards
Also R1balla...you're benching 225x8...i was doing that **** in highschool...apparently i don't need to do any of this stuff to get that strong...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I have done a good amount of research, lots of different opinions.
No you haven't. You are correct that there are tons of opinions, but only so many facts. Hit up the search bar. Its pretty new. Rarely used.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
True enough the search function isn't widely used on any board, but that shouldn't mean a person looking for assistance shouldn't get it.

I too have read many times that taking liver supps on cycle would diminish the effect of the cycle, and since nothing is 100% a person would be confused.

As for the PCT, everyone here knows that there is a huge debate about SERM vs no SERM and that there have been successful and unsuccessful PCT's run with a SERM and OTC PCT. The information available on forums varies from person to person and board to board, there is no wonder why anyone would be confused.
There are those who have formed their opinions and that's what they stick to, but for someone who hasn't formed their opinion it's really confusing, that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't do their research.

Of course starting a new thread won't help either because they will get conflicting information in their thread as much as they would by searching.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also R1balla...you're benching 225x8...i was doing that **** in highschool...apparently i don't need to do any of this stuff to get that strong...
guess you also didnt know that i have a huge shoulder problem and it hinders me on barbell bench. i cant even max out. i do mostly DBs and machines and throw in barbell once in a while. so dont talk your crap when you dont even know whats up. also, my link in my avatar, if you would have been paying attention, is over a year old.

jarcna

Awards
Alright...take it easy...first off thanks "pool_shark" for understanding where I"m coming from. "Riballa", no disrespect man just confused and looking for answers. Here is what I was thinking of running:

-Cycle Assist Pre Load and during cycle spaced out 4 hours apart from the h-drol when on cycle

-H-Drol 50/50/50/50...this only equals 28 days...is this enough or should I purchase more? I'm assuming you take the H-Drol on your off days as well.

PCT:
PCT Assist and Inhibit E.....

Thanks for the help...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT isnt enough IMO and yes you take it on OFF days. OFF days are just as important as training days. your body needs rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.