Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEAH TIS STUFF Legit

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Whilst I am not disputing the power and effects of GlycoCarn ... in fact I am now going to buy some!

In my real world experience I take take dispute with the following
"the tested finished products are clearly ineffective in terms of increasing blood flow and improving acute upper body exercise performance" I call B.S if they had no affect they would be like all the many other sups that appear and then disappear time and time again we know this is not the case many many people buy these products over and over again and the reason is people are getting real noticeable results!

However there is considerable truth in the second part of that statement, "and do not produce results that match the widely advertised marketing claims." I still don't look like cutter or any of the dudes they use to advertise these products but I feel a difference when I use them and notice a very slight increase in pump etc but its not as good as they say that's for sure!

Nevertheless interesting post and I will be giving this stuff a run sometime soon :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For one thing, the pre WOs they used are garbage..

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
For one thing, the pre WOs they used are garbage..
Yeah would have been interested in seeing how Jacked stacked up ... would have caused an uproar on this board if they said it didn't work.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
can't get enough of it!

so many benefits,love it!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I've been saying GPLC is tha shiznit for a long time. Note: if taken with the right test booster GPLC helps in the libido department big time...that extra blood flow makes things fun ;). Anyway, Carnitine in general is good stuff.

However, something I should mention...if you guys want to try an intriguing combo sometime...Creatine Nitrate (C-Bol) + GPLC is pretty damn awesome...at least from my experience. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been saying GPLC is tha shiznit for a long time. Note: if taken with the right test booster GPLC helps in the libido department big time...that extra blood flow makes things fun ;). Anyway, Carnitine in general is good stuff.

However, something I should mention...if you guys want to try an intriguing combo sometime...Creatine Nitrate (C-Bol) + GPLC is pretty damn awesome...at least from my experience. :)

Cheers!:cheers:
and the Creatine bloat?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thats why i use PP GPLC along with some jack3d pre w.o