Can a SERM boost test?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I guess this belongs in the suppleent section, because I am wondering about ASGT's natural SERM complex.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the few hours after you take ASGT, your body will have higher test/lower estro and be in an anabolic state. Amazing pre.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
It has a natty SERM and mild AI properties in ASGT as well as the pSARM complex.
Right, but there is no dedicated "SERM Complex." I figured the OP had mistaken the names of the two. Anyways, as you previously stated, ASGT does contain natural AI/SERM like properties.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Right, but there is no dedicated "SERM Complex." I figured the OP had mistaken the names of the two. Anyways, as you previously stated, ASGT does contain natural AI/SERM like properties.
You are correct. I was wrong.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
For the few hours after you take ASGT, your body will have higher test/lower estro and be in an anabolic state. Amazing pre.
This is what really ha my interest. The idea of slowing down the conversion of the test spike during training into estrogen, without necassarily lowering estrogen throughout the day. My joint's can use all the estrogen they can get.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i see a ton of stuff on how ppl are liking ASGT but the proprietary blend is really turning me off to the idea of trying it, but it looks interesting

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
i see a ton of stuff on how ppl are liking ASGT but the proprietary blend is really turning me off to the idea of trying it, but it looks interesting
Understandable, but I think ASGT's price-point ultimately nullifies one's opinion on proprietary blends.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Understandable, but I think ASGT's price-point ultimately nullifies one's opinion on proprietary blends.
What if it was caffein and mg's of the other stuff thrown in some rice flour? He dose have a point.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Actually I did a study on Ellagic acid and it was proven in a scientific study to be a SERM. Im at work right now but if you give me a bit, I will pull up the article.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tamoxifene citrate has shown to increase testosterone by 60%, so yes, a SERM can boost test

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
What if it was caffein and mg's of the other stuff thrown in some rice flour? He dose have a point.
We can play the game of "what if" all day... But, ASGT would not be so highly regarded if it's proprietary blend of ingredients didn't serve a specific purpose. Anyone who has personally tried ASGT can verify it produces effects leaps beyond caffeine, and random fillers.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
We can play the game of "what if" all day... But, ASGT would not be so highly regarded if it's proprietary blend of ingredients didn't serve a specific purpose. Anyone who has personally tried ASGT can verify it produces effects leaps beyond caffeine, and random fillers.
Which is the reason Im gonna try it!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Reps bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a the perfect workout sample. This stuff was amazing to say the least.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One problem. This stuff has a few proteins in the amino acid complex, but it also has th protein content at 0 grams.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One problem. This stuff has a few proteins in the amino acid complex, but it also has th protein content at 0 grams.
Will a rep come and defend this? People say the stims are awsome, but I whant to hea how the other ingredients arn't underdosed.