Purus Labs Fat Smack?

ronaldino

Awards
Pulled a search on this....no results found.
Anyone have any info on this product? I'm interested on seeing the profile or having an idea of what it'll be like.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Currently "Fat Smack" is still being researched, and tested. So far this is the only bit of information that I have seen released...

Fat Smack

* Thermolipolytic

* Amplify catecholamine (epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine) production leading to greater fatty acid mobilization to be burned as fuel

*Dramatically decrease appetite allowing for natural calorie sparing & reduced cravings

*Enhance energy expenditure (EE) throughout the day

*Elevate thermogenesis increasing resting metabolic rate (RMR), hence caloric burn

*Vigorously improve energy, mood and mental focus without jitters

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently "Fat Smack" is still being researched, and tested. So far this is the only bit of information that I have seen released...
This is a complete guess but here are some of the possible ingredients.

1,3-Dimethylwhatever it is
3,3 or 3,5 or a combo
Beta or Methyl Pea or a combo of the sorts.

Thats just speculation but i bet its something surrounding those.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established

3,3 or 3,5 or a combo

in a general sense - most are moving in this direction.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for it ,to give it a try!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

3,3 or 3,5 or a combo

That could be a fair assessment, but I don't think Purus Labs will settle for mediocrity when it comes to the ingredient profile...

ronaldino

Awards
Yea I have to agree with hoopem6. I am thinking Purus isn't going to slack on the ingredient profile. Should be interesting. Just wondering how long it will be till we get a preview

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3,3 or 3,5 or a combo

I know the main goal is to use only ingredients that have scientific backing, in humans when formulating products. This a major push from Purus and one I support whole heartedly. This was done with SlinShot and Muscle Marinade (1,3 being the only compound not having backing).

I haven't yet seen the formula so I can't comment on it being great but I have high hopes.

I am waiting for it ,to give it a try!!!
You and me both! I don't know the exact ETA but I was hoping it would be out August-Sept. Will find out if I can glean a more precise ETA and/or some more information on it.

That could be a fair assessment, but I don't think Purus Labs will settle for mediocrity when it comes to the ingredient profile...
No one strives to be mediocre and that goes for Purus tenfold. This product will be very good and very well researched with human studies backing most if not all the ingredients.

Yea I have to agree with hoopem6. I am thinking Purus isn't going to slack on the ingredient profile. Should be interesting. Just wondering how long it will be till we get a preview
Let me see what I can do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the main goal is to use only ingredients that have scientific backing, in humans when formulating products. This a major push from Purus and one I support whole heartedly. This was done with SlinShot and Muscle Marinade (1,3 being the only compound not having backing).

I haven't yet seen the formula so I can't comment on it being great but I have high hopes.

You and me both! I don't know the exact ETA but I was hoping it would be out August-Sept. Will find out if I can glean a more precise ETA and/or some more information on it.

No one strives to be mediocre and that goes for Purus tenfold. This product will be very good and very well researched with human studies backing most if not all the ingredients.

I have no doubt it will be good, i liked slinshot a lot.

ronaldino

Awards

Looking forward to it:D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to get some insider scoop for you guys but I just don't have that clearance yet with the company haha I do know the final formula has been set in stone and daws have been ordered. So should see it relatively soon (which is good for us with summer/cutting season nearing it's end).

I should be getting some when it's all ready to go so will give you guys some heads up on it.

Obviously look for logging opportunities as well!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to get some insider scoop for you guys but I just don't have that clearance yet with the company haha I do know the final formula has been set in stone and daws have been ordered. So should see it relatively soon (which is good for us with summer/cutting season nearing it's end).

I should be getting some when it's all ready to go so will give you guys some heads up on it.

Sounds good as i ammmmm cutting. :bigok:

ronaldino

Awards

Awesome thanks Grambo. Check your pm btw

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updating this thread check out our section for all the information on Fat Smack and I WILL BE SETTING UP A PROMO this week.