need help with supps/workin out again

BulkingNueb

Awards
tryin to get back into shape, shed a few lbs, put on as much muscle as I can with supps.

I have creatine mono, whey, and lookin to buy either asGT or jack3d.
which would you prefer?

Any other supp suggestions?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Asgt is better and dont forget fish oil caps ,that will be a good start!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
The very FIRST thing you should be doing is supplementing your diet with better food. Before you start asking about what supps to use, please be sure you're 100% in control of your current diet and everything you consume is geared toward your own personal goals. The supplements won't do crap if your diet isn't in check. Food is cheaper than supplements anyways...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure you looked into ASGT, When you can get a pre work out drink that has creatine, AI's, and test boosters and can get it for 22$ from nutra! you need to jump on it:D

BulkingNueb

Awards
The very FIRST thing you should be doing is supplementing your diet with better food. Before you start asking about what supps to use, please be sure you're 100% in control of your current diet and everything you consume is geared toward your own personal goals. The supplements won't do crap if your diet isn't in check. Food is cheaper than supplements anyways...
suggestions?

whats your diet look like?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
suggestions?

whats your diet look like?
I eat over 5000 cals a day, everyday. I'm a powerlifter so my diet will not get you what your looking for. Diets are highly individualized so you have to experiment and do what works for your body. Just a few years ago, I had always considered myself a hardgainer and my mind was set that I could never be big. I had hovered between 165-180 most of my adult life. I looked in magazines and online at certain eating plans and followed them with very little success. Then I figured out how to eat for my own body. 2500-3000 calories a day didn't work for me. What others are doing may not work for me, or you, or anyone else. YOU have to educate yourself on what to eat and when to eat it so it works for your own personal goals. I would suggest reading a couple books: "Nutrient Timing" is excellent (and available at books stores). Some of the guys I train have made dramatic improvements just by following the basic principles in that book. It covers diet and supplementation. "Power Eating" is another I find interesting (you can find it on elitefts.com). This one, however, may not be applicable to your goals - yet.

BulkingNueb

Awards
I eat over 5000 cals a day, everyday. I'm a powerlifter so my diet will not get you what your looking for. Diets are highly individualized so you have to experiment and do what works for your body. Just a few years ago, I had always considered myself a hardgainer and my mind was set that I could never be big. I had hovered between 165-180 most of my adult life. I looked in magazines and online at certain eating plans and followed them with very little success. Then I figured out how to eat for my own body. 2500-3000 calories a day didn't work for me. What others are doing may not work for me, or you, or anyone else. YOU have to educate yourself on what to eat and when to eat it so it works for your own personal goals. I would suggest reading a couple books: "Nutrient Timing" is excellent (and available at books stores). Some of the guys I train have made dramatic improvements just by following the basic principles in that book. It covers diet and supplementation. "Power Eating" is another I find interesting (you can find it on elitefts.com). This one, however, may not be applicable to your goals - yet.
Alright thanks a ton

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tryin to get back into shape, shed a few lbs, put on as much muscle as I can with supps.

I have creatine mono, whey, and lookin to buy either asGT or jack3d.
which would you prefer?

Any other supp suggestions?
priceless...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maximizev2 and yes fishoils are great, add some GPLC from primordial and you're good ot go man, dont overthink it too much