carnobolic

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Nobody? it's supposed to be a bioavailable carnosine supp. Im always suspicious when someone says their product is better because it is more absorbable.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have, but I'm biased. ;) Actually, last dose was this morning, so I gotta remember the next one here soon.

I'm honestly not sure how many have tried it so far. It is a new product, and it has been out for a few months now. But, without AX having the widespread "media" exposure that it had in the past, I'm sure word hasn't quite gotten out yet. And why no "hype"? Laying low, getting ducks in a row, and now getting back into the game.

If nobody posts experiences in here in the next few days, give it a month or two and see if anything else crops up. In the meantime, thanks for your curiosity in it.

:cheers:

blackhorse

Awards
i have just ordered my third bottle of carnobolic today, and it is part of my pre-workout regimen as long as anabolic extreme makes it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i have just ordered my third bottle of carnobolic today, and it is part of my pre-workout regimen as long as anabolic extreme makes it.
Ever compared it to regular beta alanine?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"Anabolic Extreme" is "Anabolic Xtreme", which is now "Athletic Xtreme". Same ol' AX, just less taboo. ;)

And I don't see us dropping it from the line-up anytime soon. If it's part of your pre-w/o regimine, give us a few months and you may just have something else to go along with it!! Alpha testing phase right now, but the goal/idea is WAY out there in the kick-AX department!!!

blackhorse

Awards
Ever compared it to regular beta alanine?
yes, i had used beta alanine powder for quite some time before switching to carnobolic. i use four capsules 45 minutes before i workout and i know it works well for the type of high volume training that i do. i am 51 years of age so my first exercise is 10 sets of 10 with very little rest. i believe this is where this product really shines. it does help delay the burn in the muscle.