too many supplements

austinfrench5

Awards
Im taking a creatine ethyl ester, a nitric oxide product, a fat burner, and a preworkout. i am questioning whether these products are safe to take together or not. no noticeable negative side effects. just curious

Shane0Mac

Awards
what are the products? the only problem i could see is that if the fat burner is a stimulant and having a preworkout on top of it could be a bit too much caffeine.

austinfrench5

Awards
im taking jack3d as my pre workout and oxyelite pro as my fat burner, forgot to mention im taking xtend amino acids while working out. should i be taking a fish oil?

austinfrench5

Awards
i also sometimes take quake 10 by scivation as my preworkout, how could i adjust to get less caffiene?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fish oil is a staple and has been for the last 3 years!!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem as long as you space out the caffeine. If you look at the dosage rec on ECA or another burner it usually says to take 1 tab up to 3x daily. Just eliminate one of those times for when you take your preworkout. Just remember to take a break from stimulants after a cycle. That's something I need to learn to do.

^+1
Fish oil is a staple.
I also always use a liver supplement like liv.52 and drink 1+gallons of water a day. This isn't exactly a scientific way of determining if you're on too may supps but I figure as long as I pee clear to a hay color and my liver doesn't hurt like it would after a hard night drinking the I'm ok.

austinfrench5

Awards
alright thanks for the tips guys. i only take 2 pills of oxy elite per day so i think i should be good. any fish oil suggestions?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks for the tips guys. i only take 2 pills of oxy elite per day so i think i should be good. any fish oil suggestions?
I take 3g morning 3 g before bed but that's just because of convenience. Others may tell you to take more and to take it with your meals. I just can't carry a bag of my supps with me everywhere. Regardless, its cheap as dirt ($6 for 200caps at Wallyworld) or if you want high quality stuff you can get a free bottle when you buy two bottles of Orange Triad (arguably one of the best multi v's out) at Bodybuilding.com.