what do you guys think?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

what do you guys think?

starting probably next friday or so im goin to run a stack of formadrol, tcf-1 and testopro along with staples of asgt, nutrapro, multi-v, etc. anything else you guys think i should add in. oh, also will kick alphat2 back in there. if you have read some other recent posts of mine had to take a round of antibiotics so i'm easing up on the lifting and cutting out most supps until i'm done with them. then it is going to be on. but, anything you think would be a nice complement to these i've already planned on?

the goal is to keep/gain strength, really harden up and lean out, and maybe add a couple lbs of muscle. im contemplating on how im going to change my training also. have been primarily focused on strength last couple of months but want to make it slightly more aerobic overall. looking at 10-20% decrease in weights, fewer sets higher reps, more cardio, and varying things up a bit. we'll see, as i'm still working it out in my head. so, let the feedback begin. it'll be greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Nice stack, you should notice a huge libido from those especially the tcf 1
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

I agree very good stack and libido should skyrocket.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

bumping my own post FTW. hook a brother up with some input ppppuuuullllleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz .
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Unless you wanted to run something of a hormonal nature, since you are on a cut I would recommend some of the cutting stacks that are on sale at pp.com right now, just found the link on am New AndroHard cutting stacks w/ before and after pics
    Otherwise I would say what you have is fine and anything else would be overkill. I'd probably do about 200-300 calories over maintenance and go from there, if you haven't figured out your basal and maintenance calorie demand, I highly suggest doing so plenty of free calculators online. As for workout I would continue to lift heavy honestly, sets of 5 or 3 reps on your heavy exercise and everything else you can drop the weight a little and do higher reps and focus on form. Do some interval cardio or look up hurricane training, Martin Rooney has some great circuits, that should get you ripped up bro.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I wouldn't cut down on the amount of weight you're lifting - if you're shooting to lose fat you need to maintain those loads while on a calorie deficit. Reducing the weight you move increases your chances of losing muscle.

Unless I'm misinterpreting your post - if you meant that you're decreasing the weight from say a 5RM to a 10RM and then doing sets of 8, I see no problem with that.

Either way, that stack should help you gain strength even while you lost some chub.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Honestly sounds like over kill, but if your wallet can afford it why not.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

looks good to me man. You will really like the testopro and tcf-1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    looks good to me man. You will really like the testopro and tcf-1
    That should be awesome.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  10. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That should be awesome.
    Agreed Any testosterone booster containing TestoFen such as Phyto-Testosterone would be incredible stacked with D-Aspartic Acid
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    starting probably next friday or so im goin to run a stack of formadrol, tcf-1 and testopro along with staples of asgt, nutrapro, multi-v, etc. anything else you guys think i should add in. oh, also will kick alphat2 back in there. if you have read some other recent posts of mine had to take a round of antibiotics so i'm easing up on the lifting and cutting out most supps until i'm done with them. then it is going to be on. but, anything you think would be a nice complement to these i've already planned on?

the goal is to keep/gain strength, really harden up and lean out, and maybe add a couple lbs of muscle. im contemplating on how im going to change my training also. have been primarily focused on strength last couple of months but want to make it slightly more aerobic overall. looking at 10-20% decrease in weights, fewer sets higher reps, more cardio, and varying things up a bit. we'll see, as i'm still working it out in my head. so, let the feedback begin. it'll be greatly appreciated.
    Never lower your weights, in fact you want to push yourself even harder during a cut. You are competing against your metabolism to keep muscle. Decreasing weight is just like giving in and letting your metabolism use your muscles for energy. Keep training hard, increase aerobic activity(like 7 days for example), get yourself on a good diet, and get plenty of rest.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

what I think would be a nice complement to these would have to be:
    sustain alphalv
    Beastdrol ( a steroid though)
    IBCAA's (pp's)
    NeedToWhey

theses stacked with what you got would be CRAZY! :-P
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    what I think would be a nice complement to these would have to be:
    sustain alphalv
    Beastdrol ( a steroid though)
    IBCAA's (pp's)
    NeedToWhey

theses stacked with what you got would be CRAZY! :-P

IMO this would be a horrible choice. This is Superdrol and Epi a double steriod.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

IMO this would be a horrible choice. This is Superdrol and Epi a double steriod.
    I have to agree, in your case I wouldn't add too many things to the pot, which is already pretty sweet, save some of those for another cycle of workouts and use them when they will better suit your goals.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

come check out the log. i started the stack on friday and cant wait to see what will happen aboard THE SWOLE TRAIN. i just lol'd. it just sounds hilarious when i say it to myself like the old Soul Train. SWWWWooooooolllllllllleeeeeeee Traaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnn.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

come check out the log. i started the stack on friday and cant wait to see what will happen aboard THE SWOLE TRAIN. i just lol'd. it just sounds hilarious when i say it to myself like the old Soul Train. SWWWWooooooolllllllllleeeeeeee Traaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnn.
    Nice!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

very nice looking stack for either natty test boostin, or a soft PCT, except pct needs a good Serm or phyto-serm like resveratol, have you thought of adding in an amino acid supplement for training as you seem to be leaning toward a slightly more volume approach, which may lead to longer workouts?

maybe BCAA or di-tri peptides?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

yea i use bcaa/eaa from LG intraworkout and during the day some as well as for cardio
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Good luck bro, let us know how you like the stack tcf 1 and testopro looks solid as gold.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Good luck bro, let us know how you like the stack tcf 1 and testopro looks solid as gold.
    That is a stack I may have to try.
  21. UKStrength

That is a stack I may have to try.
    You'll love it mate, combine TestoFen with D-Aspartic Acid and you're onto a winner
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

i havent posted in my log in a day or two..will try to tonight. but, on the way to the gym now. just wanted to say a) thanks for the luv and b) yea, so far its really nice with some recomp. not so much gains..yet..but leaning out and drying up nicely. great endurance, recovery, and overall just that wellbeing that T-boosts are known for.

not sure if it is the combo, one or the other or just my desire for some mass, but im eating like crazy for me. anybody else experience that with testopro or tcf-1??
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

With phytotest and tcf-1 I noticed a huge increase in appetite, so I'm sure testopro and tcf-1 will be no different.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    With phytotest and tcf-1 I noticed a huge increase in appetite, so I'm sure testopro and tcf-1 will be no different.
    I am betting it will be.
  25. Registered User

testopro is great ; )
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

nice stack!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I tried that Phyto-Testosterone and TCF stack. Great results. Even tried TCF solo, bumped my T level up 25%.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mav6 View Post
    I tried that Phyto-Testosterone and TCF stack. Great results. Even tried TCF solo, bumped my T level up 25%.
    Nice, I didn't get any bloodwork done but anecdotal evidence points to a significant increase in test for me.

And to the op, good luck, any updates? How are you liking the testopro and tcf-1?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think?
    By wolverines in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 02:09 PM
  2. What do you guys do for DHT?
    By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 12:15 PM
  3. I could really use your guys help
    By pdx89 in forum Weight Loss