what do you guys think?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
starting probably next friday or so im goin to run a stack of formadrol, tcf-1 and testopro along with staples of asgt, nutrapro, multi-v, etc. anything else you guys think i should add in. oh, also will kick alphat2 back in there. if you have read some other recent posts of mine had to take a round of antibiotics so i'm easing up on the lifting and cutting out most supps until i'm done with them. then it is going to be on. but, anything you think would be a nice complement to these i've already planned on?

the goal is to keep/gain strength, really harden up and lean out, and maybe add a couple lbs of muscle. im contemplating on how im going to change my training also. have been primarily focused on strength last couple of months but want to make it slightly more aerobic overall. looking at 10-20% decrease in weights, fewer sets higher reps, more cardio, and varying things up a bit. we'll see, as i'm still working it out in my head. so, let the feedback begin. it'll be greatly appreciated.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack, you should notice a huge libido from those especially the tcf 1

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
bumping my own post FTW. hook a brother up with some input ppppuuuullllleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Unless you wanted to run something of a hormonal nature, since you are on a cut I would recommend some of the cutting stacks that are on sale at pp.com right now, just found the link on am http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/157096-new-androhard-cutting.html
Otherwise I would say what you have is fine and anything else would be overkill. I'd probably do about 200-300 calories over maintenance and go from there, if you haven't figured out your basal and maintenance calorie demand, I highly suggest doing so plenty of free calculators online. As for workout I would continue to lift heavy honestly, sets of 5 or 3 reps on your heavy exercise and everything else you can drop the weight a little and do higher reps and focus on form. Do some interval cardio or look up hurricane training, Martin Rooney has some great circuits, that should get you ripped up bro.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't cut down on the amount of weight you're lifting - if you're shooting to lose fat you need to maintain those loads while on a calorie deficit. Reducing the weight you move increases your chances of losing muscle.

Unless I'm misinterpreting your post - if you meant that you're decreasing the weight from say a 5RM to a 10RM and then doing sets of 8, I see no problem with that.

Either way, that stack should help you gain strength even while you lost some chub.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Honestly sounds like over kill, but if your wallet can afford it why not.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good to me man. You will really like the testopro and tcf-1

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
starting probably next friday or so im goin to run a stack of formadrol, tcf-1 and testopro along with staples of asgt, nutrapro, multi-v, etc. anything else you guys think i should add in. oh, also will kick alphat2 back in there. if you have read some other recent posts of mine had to take a round of antibiotics so i'm easing up on the lifting and cutting out most supps until i'm done with them. then it is going to be on. but, anything you think would be a nice complement to these i've already planned on?

the goal is to keep/gain strength, really harden up and lean out, and maybe add a couple lbs of muscle. im contemplating on how im going to change my training also. have been primarily focused on strength last couple of months but want to make it slightly more aerobic overall. looking at 10-20% decrease in weights, fewer sets higher reps, more cardio, and varying things up a bit. we'll see, as i'm still working it out in my head. so, let the feedback begin. it'll be greatly appreciated.
Never lower your weights, in fact you want to push yourself even harder during a cut. You are competing against your metabolism to keep muscle. Decreasing weight is just like giving in and letting your metabolism use your muscles for energy. Keep training hard, increase aerobic activity(like 7 days for example), get yourself on a good diet, and get plenty of rest.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
what I think would be a nice complement to these would have to be:
sustain alphalv
Beastdrol ( a steroid though)
IBCAA's (pp's)
NeedToWhey

theses stacked with what you got would be CRAZY! :p

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what I think would be a nice complement to these would have to be:
sustain alphalv
Beastdrol ( a steroid though)
IBCAA's (pp's)
NeedToWhey

theses stacked with what you got would be CRAZY! :p

IMO this would be a horrible choice. This is Superdrol and Epi a double steriod.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
IMO this would be a horrible choice. This is Superdrol and Epi a double steriod.
I have to agree, in your case I wouldn't add too many things to the pot, which is already pretty sweet, save some of those for another cycle of workouts and use them when they will better suit your goals.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
come check out the log. i started the stack on friday and cant wait to see what will happen aboard THE SWOLE TRAIN. i just lol'd. it just sounds hilarious when i say it to myself like the old Soul Train. SWWWWooooooolllllllllleeeeeeee Traaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnn.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
come check out the log. i started the stack on friday and cant wait to see what will happen aboard THE SWOLE TRAIN. i just lol'd. it just sounds hilarious when i say it to myself like the old Soul Train. SWWWWooooooolllllllllleeeeeeee Traaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnn.
Nice!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

very nice looking stack for either natty test boostin, or a soft PCT, except pct needs a good Serm or phyto-serm like resveratol, have you thought of adding in an amino acid supplement for training as you seem to be leaning toward a slightly more volume approach, which may lead to longer workouts?

maybe BCAA or di-tri peptides?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
yea i use bcaa/eaa from LG intraworkout and during the day some as well as for cardio

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, let us know how you like the stack tcf 1 and testopro looks solid as gold.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i havent posted in my log in a day or two..will try to tonight. but, on the way to the gym now. just wanted to say a) thanks for the luv and b) yea, so far its really nice with some recomp. not so much gains..yet..but leaning out and drying up nicely. great endurance, recovery, and overall just that wellbeing that T-boosts are known for.

not sure if it is the combo, one or the other or just my desire for some mass, but im eating like crazy for me. anybody else experience that with testopro or tcf-1??

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
With phytotest and tcf-1 I noticed a huge increase in appetite, so I'm sure testopro and tcf-1 will be no different.

mav6

mav6

Awards
I tried that Phyto-Testosterone and TCF stack. Great results. Even tried TCF solo, bumped my T level up 25%.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I tried that Phyto-Testosterone and TCF stack. Great results. Even tried TCF solo, bumped my T level up 25%.
Nice, I didn't get any bloodwork done but anecdotal evidence points to a significant increase in test for me.

And to the op, good luck, any updates? How are you liking the testopro and tcf-1?