slin sane vs pslin

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so is the banaba extremely important in the difference between the two, i plan to use this stuff twice a week for my carb up days, on sundays and wednesdays i do a carb and protein only day, no added fats, to fill glycogen stores,

which would be better off for this?

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I have both, and my personal opinion is that P-Slin wins hands down. I've been an avid user of it for the last couple of years on workout days. Again, just my personal opinion.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I have used both and had excellent results with both. To me, they're interchangeable.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both products are Banaba and Gymnema Sylvestre, no?

Lagerstoma Speciosa = Banaba Plant.

Maybe I'm missing something...

...I'm not saying they're the same thing though. The extracts could be different.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there was a huge thread on that,

pslin is extracted to corosolic acid and Tannins

and Slin Sane, im not sure, but more then likely corosolic acid and then whatever tannins are specific to the rest of the extract naturally in the plant.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone tasted the pslin powder??? and whats the g/tspoon for it?

and no slin san is just gynemma it doesnt have the banaba

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin Sane Write-Up From NP

Genomyx' Slin-Sane: Skin Bursting Pumps!

Physique athletes have long since realized the profound benefits of the anabolic hormone insulin, whether it be through maximizing endogenous timing and release or simply by injecting the exogenous compound. Insulin release is stimulated in the body simply by the ingestion of carbohydrates, certain amino acids, or the combination of both. However, many people have inherent dysfunction in the complex insulin signaling cascade, which can result in limited nutrient uptake by the muscle cells, excessive uptake by the fat cells, too much insulin released, or too little insulin released. Even those with proper nutrient signaling can still greatly benefit their quest for increased muscle gain and accelerated fat loss by optimizing the body’s nutrient storage capabilities.

Slin-Sane was designed to be just that nutrient storage optimization tool, by working to maximize uptake of glucose and amino acids at the muscle cell through multiple angles similar to and in conjunction with insulin, while delivering increased vascularity and muscle fullness.

Overview of ingredients and function:

Lagerstroemia Speciosa

A small to medium sized tree grown throughout parts of southern Asia, the leaves of Lagerstroemia Speciosa (LS) yield a novel compound called Banaba.
Commonly used in Phillipine folk medicine to treat symptoms of diabetes, this compound shows great promise for its multi-faceted beneficial interaction with glucose and insulin.

Initially, researchers thought banaba’s positive effects to be solely related to its content of corosolic acid, but studies have since shown there may be multiple other compounds in the leaf that contribute to its numerous benefits.

Multiple studies have shown LS to have the ability to increase translocation of the GLUT4 receptor at the muscle cell, therefore allowing increased nutrient uptake (1,9). This cellular receptor is the main gatekeeper for nutrient influx, and optimal expression can greatly enhance cellular storage capabilities, increasing muscle fullness.

A recent study out of Japan found a significant reduction in blood glucose response after feeding sugar to subjects pretreated with LS versus subjects who didn’t take the supplement (2). A similar study published in Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice also showed a potent glucose lowering effect over control from ingestion of 75g of glucose after administration of LS (6). In addition to reduction in glucose response to food intake, LS has been shown in multiple studies to lower fasting glucose and insulin levels, a key marker in overall health and cell responsiveness to nutrient sensing (3,8,10,13).

Aside from Lagerstroemia’s basic glucose stabilizing effects, it touts numerous other capabilities related to health and longevity including elevating insulin sensitivity (8), lowering free fatty acids, blood pressure, CRP, and oxidative stress (7), suppression of adipocyte differentiation similar to AICAR (5), reducing triglycerides and A1C levels (8), and significantly lowering hepatic lipid content (11).

Looking at things purely from a body composition angle, LS can help promote the anabolic effects of insulin by mimicking the hormone and working through an independent mechanism of insulin itself (12), act anti-catabolically to prevent muscle breakdown (4), lower fasting glucose/insulin levels, and increase insulin sensitivity to aid in fat loss and muscle gain.

Lagerstroemia Review

* Enhances glucose uptake at muscle cell
* Reduces fat gain from a high fat diet
* Lowers blood glucose response to feeding
* Reduces fasting glucose, insulin, triglycerides, FFA’s, CRP and A1C
* Increases insulin sensitivity and GLUT4 translocation
* Increases adiponectinGymnema Sylvestre

Gymnema Sylvestre

Used as a natural treatment for diabetic symptoms in parts of India for thousands of years, this tropical herb has many promising attributes for the modern day physique enthusiast. Much of the research on this compound has focused on diabetic conditions, with some pretty incredible results.

Studies have shown Gymnema to reverse elevated cholesterol and triglycerides (15,17,26), decrease serum blood glucose in a fasted and fed state (16,20,22,24,26), and improve the time it takes to clear glucose from the bloodstream post-prandially (24). A long term study out of India looked at diabetics who had been given Gymnema daily for up to a year, and found that fasting glucose levels had dropped from an average of 232 mg/dL to a remarkable 152 mg/dL, with no change in the control group. The Gymnema group was able to halve their required insulin dosages over the course of the study, and they also showed a significant drop in A1C levels (22), which was later confirmed by a 2009 study in the journal Phytomedicine (26).

Gymnema has a profound effect on the insulin secreting cells of the pancreas, known as the beta cells located inside the islets of Langerhans. The herb has the unique ability to stimulate insulin release, even without the presence of carbs (18), and can actually regenerate the beta cells that often become damaged and dysfunctioning over time (22). One study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology even found Gymnema to double the number of beta and islet cells in diabetic rats (23).

Aside from the profound effects on pancreatic function, Gymnema also acts at nutrient destination cells by increasing permeability of cell walls, which assists in the process of nutrient uptake (18). Damaged cell walls become less permeable over time, due to excess insulin in the bloodstream and dietary deficiencies, among other things. Gymnema acts as sort of a cellular repair kit, restoring optimal function.

The addition of Gymnema alongside Lagerstroemia to Slin-Sane allows for a two-pronged attack for optimization of glucose and insulin. By increasing the enzymes responsible for glucose utilization (25), enhancing the action of endogenous insulin (22), stimulating insulin release and repairing beta cells, increasing cell permeability and repairing insulin induced damage to the liver, kidney and muscle cells (25), Gymnema will aid in driving nutrients into the muscles for a full, pumped feeling and increased performance.

Gymnema Review:

* Stimulates insulin release and mimicks insulin
* Increases nutrient uptake
* Increases cell permeability
* Reduces serum glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and A1C
* Elevates HDL levels
* Regenerates pancreatic cells

L-Norvaline

An analogue of the branched chain amino acid L-Valine, this compound was chosen due to its vasodilating properties for an increase vascularity, muscle pump, and nutrient delivery.

L-Norvaline works by inhibiting the arginase enzyme, which is responsible for the breakdown of L-Arginine into L-Ornithine and urea (28-30). An animal study published in the American Journal of Heart and Circulatory Physiology found that L-Norvaline increased Nitric Oxide production by 55% (28).

L-Norvaline Review:

* Increases Nitric Oxide production
* Causes vasodilation and muscle pump

Slin-Sane Overview:

* Enhances vasodilation and muscle pumps
* Elevates nitric oxide
* Drives nutrients into cells
* Stimulates insulin release, mimicks insulin and enhances insulin’s endogenous effect
* Reduces fasting glucose and insulin
* Reduces glucose response to meals
* Reduces fat gain and speeds up fat loss
* Regenerates pancreatic beta cells
* Supports healthy blood lipids
* Lowers liver lipid content (major factor in cardiovascular disease)
* Increases plasma adiponectin

1. When should I take Slin-Sane, and do I need to cycle it?

Slin-Sane should be taken before carbohydrate heavy meals (30g or more). Take 1 capsule about 15 minutes before you start eating. If you’re using it every day, you may want to take a couple of weeks off after a month of use as its generally a good idea to cycle any supplement, although studies have used the ingredients for long durations with no ill effects.

2. How do I use Slin-Sane for a muscle building phase?

You should be able to increase your carbohydrate intake higher than a normal “bulking” phase with the use of Slin-Sane, due to its favorable nutrient partitioning effects you won’t have to worry about excess fat gain. Take 1 capsule before 3 carbohydrate heavy meals and up your carbs by about 20-30% above intake for normal muscle building phases. Be sure to take a serving before your workouts, and sip on a fast absorbing carb+protein shake while training. You should notice a significant increase in pump and vascularity during the workout, and noticeably faster muscle gain over the course of usage.

3. How do I use Slin-Sane for a fat loss phase?

Again you should be able to lose fat on a slightly higher carb intake than normal, but you’ll want to cut your carb intake down significantly from a muscle building phase. You can try timing most of your daily carbs around weight training (a shake during the workout and one carb heavy meal after), and take a serving of Slin-Sane before each. You can also spread your carbs out into three meals throughout the day with a serving of Slin-Sane before each. You should notice accelerated fat loss over the course of usage.

4. Can I take Slin-Sane without carbs?

This is not recommended due to its hypoglycemic effects; however certain advanced users may want to experiment with Slin-Sane before meals on a very low carbohydrate or ketogenic diet. Just be sure to have some carbs around in case hypoglycemia starts to sneak up on you, as it can be fairly uncomfortable.

5. Can females use Slin-Sane?

Absolutely. Slin-Sane works the same way in women as it does in men, and none of the ingredients exhibit any sort of gender specific effect.

6. Slin-Sane safe to stack with other supplements?

Definitely. Slin-Sane is safe with most other supplements, just watch out for anything that is known to lower blood glucose or increase insulin sensitivity. You should avoid any of the various forms of Alpha Lipoic Acid at the same meal as Slin-Sane, and you may want to time fish oil with meals away from the Slin-Sane, or use a lower dose than normal at the same meal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone tasted the pslin powder??? and whats the g/tspoon for it?

and no slin san is just gynemma it doesnt have the banaba
400mg is 1/4 teaspoon for bulk pslin i believe, which is strange because it taste like all banaba, and gymnemma is extremly hygrophobic and clumps BAD.

its also a very dark, gummy resin at 75% gymnemic acids.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400mg is 1/4 teaspoon for bulk pslin i believe, which is strange because it taste like all banaba, and gymnemma is extremly hygrophobic and clumps BAD.

is the **** bearable, i did the 1-carboxyl which tasted like rotten fish food and couldnt do it for the whole tub......

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
After trying both extensively, always in a controlled nutritional and training environment in order to gain a clear and paralleled perspective of both compounds, Slin Sane not only bested Pslin, but has also risen to the top of my pre-workout additives as an ongoing staple.

The combination of powerful GDAs standardized for high yield extracts alongside arginase inhibiting L-Norvaline consistently manifests noticeable improvements in muscle fullness and endurance while training; to the point I am able to realize a true full muscle pump/blood flow increase by my second WARM UP set.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After trying both extensively, always in a controlled nutritional and training environment in order to gain a clear and paralleled perspective of both compounds, Slin Sane not only bested Pslin, but has also risen to the top of my pre-workout additives as an ongoing staple.

The combination of powerful GDAs standardized for high yield extracts alongside arginase inhibiting L-Norvaline consistently manifests noticeable improvements in muscle fullness and endurance while training; to the point I am able to realize a true full muscle pump/blood flow increase by my second WARM UP set.
It would be sufficient to remark that you prefer Slin Sane to P-Slin. It would remain a subjective, and consequently, irrefutable assertion. Making it sound like the result of a truly "controlled", as in a double-blind placebo-controlled trial, however, is stretching the matter somewhat, in my opinion.

I always refrain from making any comments on competing products, but it is an undisputable fact that P-Slin contains the highest concentrations of corosolic acid and tannins (from Lagerstroemia speciosa) per serving around, paired with appropriate synergists. We are talking of about 30mgs of pure corosolic acid per capsule, with a few factors as much of tannins! No other company can credibly make this claim. These are the key actives that drive the known pharmacological pathway of all non-insulin-specific glucose-uptake intensifying agents, namely, GLUT-4 translocation. By non-insulin-specific, I exclude cases where insulin directly triggers a complex cell signalling cascade that creates a preponderance of reserve membrane-vesicular glucose-transport (GLUT-4) proteins that fuse with the cell membrane to form functional glucose transport units.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It would be sufficient to remark that you prefer Slin Sane to P-Slin. It would remain a subjective, and consequently, irrefutable assertion. Making it sound like the result of a truly "controlled", as in a double-blind placebo-controlled trial, however, is stretching the matter somewhat, in my opinion.
I respect your opinion, and would actually look forward to meeting someday. But I would counter your suggestion regarding what would be sufficient, by contending I am able and free to post in whatever manner I deem practical, detailed, and helpful to the OP.

The entire premise of the supplement construct is based upon the pairing of two crucial aspects: Clinical and Anecdotal. Since I do not have a license to practice medicine, or a laboratory at my disposal, I was merely creating a basis for which my opinion was founded - by disclosing my nutrition and training was similar in fashion and intensity on both compounds. There was no attempt or result weaved into my earlier post that in any way would suggest to the reader that I was claiming to have derived my final impressions of each supplement via laborious blood testing and peer reviewed publications. Your post borders dangerously on the edge of painfully clear bias, despotic disrespect, and absurdness.

It is very telling and somewhat disappointing to me, that you would be so precocious and blunt as to dictate to me the proper length and verbiage of a post I author in an attempt to illustrate the dichotomy between two products; especially with regards to a product and overarching subject/company that you are overtly biased toward.

I did not uplift Slin Sane onto a mountain top, while degrading Pslin in the process - I quite simply offered my opinion based on experience as to which product imparted greater benefits, and concluded by putting forth my supporting statements of respectful substance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respect your opinion, and would actually look forward to meeting someday. But I would counter your suggestion regarding what would be sufficient, by contending I am able and free to post in whatever manner I deem practical, detailed, and helpful to the OP.
How you express yourself does not interest me in the least. I have no inclination to censor anyone. My position was, and still is, that an assertion that you prefer Slin Sane to P-Slin would be as effective as any attempt at a pseudo-scientific justification.

The entire premise of the supplement construct is based upon the pairing of two crucial aspects: Clinical and Anecdotal. Since I do not have a license to practice medicine, or a laboratory at my disposal, I was merely creating a basis for which my opinion was founded - by disclosing my nutrition and training was similar in fashion and intensity on both compounds. There was no attempt or result weaved into my earlier post that in any way would suggest to the reader that I was claiming to have derived my final impressions of each supplement via laborious blood testing and peer reviewed publications.
Not sure where this presumption of a requirement of "laborious blood testing and peer reviewed publication" came from. I only posited that the only context in which a controlled experiment has any claim to objectivity is in the sense of a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Please re-read my earlier comment.

Your post borders dangerously on the edge of painfully clear bias, despotic disrespect, and absurdness.
This is a clear struggle to discredit my position. Not that it bothers me at all. I will allow more neutral members here that are more familiar with my posting history here to decide about my bias and disrespect. And "despotic"? Quite an absurd choice of word in this context!

It is very telling and somewhat disappointing to me, that you would be so precocious and blunt as to dictate to me the proper length and verbiage of a post I author in an attempt to illustrate the dichotomy between two products; especially with regards to a product and overarching subject/company that you are overtly biased toward.
Verbosity. I struggle to identify the gist of the comment!

I did not uplift Slin Sane onto a mountain top, while degrading Pslin in the process - I quite simply offered my opinion based on experience as to which product imparted greater benefits, and concluded by putting forth my supporting statements of respectful substance.
Re-read the first sentence of my earlier post!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

bulk Pslin did not have the Gymnemma if I remember correctly

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Re-read the first sentence of my earlier post!
I'll just make guttural monosyllabic grunts and answers from now on about what products I like, and put a period at the end, without explaining why. That's what a forum is all about right? Who needs silly explanations or rationale to uphold someones opinion - how childish of me to attempt to expand the OP's knowledge base and make an informed purchase. Can I just send you each of my posts from now on, so you can approve or disprove of it before I might say something that will ruffle the feathers of the USP empirical army?

Still........ its become bothersome that you only seem to voice your opinion, boisterously, when USP Labs products are brought up. Purely coincidence........................ I'm sure.

We've ridden this merry go 'round before; and I am not interested in furthering this debate. Anyone who habitually singles out posts casting a shadow (no matter how objective and sincerely honest in intent) on USP labs must be silenced and belittled. I do not and will not succumb to your intimidation or false candor any longer - do not be so forward to castrate my posts and boldly direct me as to what does or does not constitute worthy additions to support my opinions.

If only your motivation was to reverse or heal the tarnished reputation USP Labs has, rather than perpetuate it through dictum - repeatedly... I might be more willing to see past the obvious rudeness and lack of substance to your ongoing tactics. There are efficacious products existing outside of the USP solar system, please make an effort to see past the end of your nose, and stop berating me and my genuine opinion while trying to contribute to the board and assist a fellow lifter in his research. Thank you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just make guttural monosyllabic grunts and answers from now on about what products I like, and put a period at the end, without explaining why. That's what a forum is all about right? Who needs silly explanations or rationale to uphold someones opinion - how childish of me to attempt to expand the OP's knowledge base and make an informed purchase. Can I just send you each of my posts from now on, so you can approve or disprove of it before I might say something that will ruffle the feathers of the USP empirical army?

Still........ its become bothersome that you only seem to voice your opinion, boisterously, when USP Labs products are brought up. Purely coincidence........................ I'm sure.

We've ridden this merry go 'round before; and I am not interested in furthering this debate. Anyone who habitually singles out posts casting a shadow (no matter how objective and sincerely honest in intent) on USP labs must be silenced and belittled. I do not and will not succumb to your intimidation or false candor any longer - do not be so forward to castrate my posts and boldly direct me as to what does or does not constitute worthy additions to support my opinions.

If only your motivation was to reverse or heal the tarnished reputation USP Labs has, rather than perpetuate it through dictum - repeatedly... I might be more willing to see past the obvious rudeness and lack of substance to your ongoing tactics. There are efficacious products existing outside of the USP solar system, please make an effort to see past the end of your nose, and stop berating me and my genuine opinion while trying to contribute to the board and assist a fellow lifter in his research. Thank you.
Another fine expression of verbosity. I'll ignore the prejudiced references to USPLabs, as you extrapolate things I neither stated nor implied. However, if you say my comments lack substance, then you probably did not understand them. Otherwise, I will be pleased to discuss the pharmacological aspects of facilitated diffusion and signal transduction pathways from tyrosine-kinase receptors, especially the phosphatidylinbositide 3-kinase pathway, and their ultimate roles in metabolic control and endocrinology. Once we are done, then it should be clear whether or not certain compounds in the products under discussion can induce certain effects or not.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Pslin. I have used Slin Sane. I like it. Like it better than Neovar Recomped. But neither are really the same product. But Neovar is the only other partitioner I have experience with.

Also, the other debate is stupid. I think we all know he was referring to his opinion of the product and not stating it as fact. How you can come in and say it's wrong or ask him to word it better is beyond me.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to be very careful how I word this because I’ve already been banned before while trying to follow the rules. Both are great products in fact there are others sold at Nutraplanet as well that have received great reviews. I don’t think anyone is out of line here and instead of pointing out who has the best extraction process ON EITHER SIDE, we should let the opinions of the members weigh in from past use and experience with both products. Especially when the thread initiator is asking for an opinion on which is better. I do see both sides. Hope that makes sense. I am suffering from a lack of carbs and massive sunburn from yesterdays outing with the family :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, the other debate is stupid. I think we all know he was referring to his opinion of the product and not stating it as fact. How you can come in and say it's wrong or ask him to word it better is beyond me.
Not sure what is beyond you, and I have no desire to start a new argument here. If you read my comments, you would be hard pressed to identify where I declared his opinion as wrong.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Used both. Slin-Sane for sure.

i felt a lot fuller on slin-sane when compared with P-Slin. Also, hypoglycemia effects were more prominent with slin-sane (not that it matters but just noting it). Plus, i think i got a bad batch of pslin; whenever i shake the pills, it literally sounds like small pebbles in the capsule.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Used both. Slin-Sane for sure.

i felt a lot fuller on slin-sane when compared with P-Slin. Also, hypoglycemia effects were more prominent with slin-sane (not that it matters but just noting it). Plus, i think i got a bad batch of pslin; whenever i shake the pills, it literally sounds like small pebbles in the capsule.
These are some of the positive differentiating effects I took note of as well. Great post... but why did you follow up your response with so much opinion supporting helpful information? Less information is so MUCH better! ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have to be very careful how I word this because I’ve already been banned before while trying to follow the rules. Both are great products in fact there are others sold at Nutraplanet as well that have received great reviews. I don’t think anyone is out of line here and instead of pointing out who has the best extraction process ON EITHER SIDE, we should let the opinions of the members weigh in from past use and experience with both products. Especially when the thread initiator is asking for an opinion on which is better. I do see both sides. Hope that makes sense. I am suffering from a lack of carbs and massive sunburn from yesterdays outing with the family :)
Exactly. I wasn't aware opinions could be wrong, especially when I expanded on the fact my experience was based off of extensive experience with each compound, used individually, in a manner which was as controlled/similar as possible (no, I wasn't hooked up to 14 machines in an underground Soviet laboratory filled with beakers and schematics - I never claimed I was). When I make a statement, it is always rooted in years of experience and intensive education and applied science founded in my ongoing pursuit of physical atonement.

I have a sneaky suspicion though... that even if I had abided by my orders and made the flimsy non-supported post: "Slin Sane good, Pslin not as good," I would have then been a target of even more intense ridicule for denouncing one of USPs flagship products without stating my methods of conclusion.

Seems as though everyone understand what's going on here... well, except for one person. Hey, who does that one person work for again?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Pslin. I have used Slin Sane. I like it. Like it better than Neovar Recomped. But neither are really the same product. But Neovar is the only other partitioner I have experience with.

Stupid? STUPID!? How dare you!!! Why on Earth would you support me, in my unending quest to dethrone and vilify USP Labs at all costs? As you can see in my initial post, I obviously said, "I, Dr. Outstanding, lead chemist for Pfizer International, have conducted a voluminous collection of peer reviewed quadruple blind studies, and I have come to the absolute definitive irrefutable and irrevocable conclusion, that Pslin is not only devoid of any efficacious properties, but has been repeatedly shown in lab environments to cause AIDS and kill your family pets!"

Wait... hold on, is that what I said... or did I simply make a polite and consice post in a sincere attempt to aid the OP in his search for knowledge in order to make an informed and balanced purchasing decision? Hmmm.......

I guess verbosity got the best of me ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Another fine expression of verbosity. I'll ignore the prejudiced references to USPLabs, as you extrapolate things I neither stated nor implied. However, if you say my comments lack substance, then you probably did not understand them. Otherwise, I will be pleased to discuss the pharmacological aspects of facilitated diffusion and signal transduction pathways from tyrosine-kinase receptors, especially the phosphatidylinbositide 3-kinase pathway, and their ultimate roles in metabolic control and endocrinology. Once we are done, then it should be clear whether or not certain compounds in the products under discussion can induce certain effects or not.
I'm sorry.... were you saying something? I was looking up the definition of verbosity - and then I saw this post ;) Nudge Nudge

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
These are some of the positive differentiating effects I took note of as well. Great post... but why did you follow up your response with so much opinion supporting helpful information? Less information is so MUCH better! ;)
I tend to be as non-bias as possible when it comes to supps. in other words, i dont have a preference. Just stating how things are :deal:

with that said, i would NOT buy p-slin at its normal price of $42.99 or something ridiculous like that (i realize it is currently $13.99 but i would still buy slin-sane)

cheers to slin-sane for a wonderful product that works and at half the price yet double to product.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what is beyond you, and I have no desire to start a new argument here. If you read my comments, you would be hard pressed to identify where I declared his opinion as wrong.
You're clearly telling him to word it better. Which is laughable. See what you said below;

It's his opinion. Let him express it in a way he pleases. We're all smart enough to figure out he wasn't referring to a "controlled clinical double blind test" and only speaking of his experience and opinion. Jesus, god forbid someone likes another product better. Didn't know we have to walk on egg shells with how we state that around here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry.... were you saying something? I was looking up the definition of verbosity - and then I saw this post ;) Nudge Nudge
There was no verbosity in what I wrote. Little wonder that you could not find the definition of verbosity. Need to know what to look for first! Review your posts in this thread and elsewhere. No one talks the way you write. Not sure why you think you have to impress anyone.

Something else. You like to give the impression of scientific literacy, yet when I challenged you yesterday to a debate on the pure pharmacology of the subject on hand, you conveniently chilled out. About day later, you resurface and start talking of not being able to figure out the definition of verbosity!

Anyway, I'll close this worthless back and forth here. Enjoy your monologue!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're clearly telling him to word it better. Which is laughable. See what you said below;

It's his opinion. Let him express it in a way he pleases. We're all smart enough to figure out he wasn't referring to a "controlled clinical double blind test" and only speaking of his experience and opinion. Jesus, god forbid someone likes another product better. Didn't know we have to walk on egg shells with how we state that around here.
Not exactly sure where your problem is. If you have read my first comment in this thread, then re-read it. Nowhere did I say or imply he should state his opinion "better". Neither did I say or imply anywhere that his opinion is "wrong". He first used the term "controlled". And considering we are all smart enough (as you would prefer to put it) to know that "controlled" has a very precise and unambiguous meaning in the natural sciences, I remarked his use of that term, in the context he did, served to lend his assertion a puseudo-objective legitimacy, from an objective scientific point of view. This has absolutely nothing to do with his subjective opinion regarding the product. That subjective opinion, like I also remarked in the same post, is irrefutable and legitimate.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly sure where your problem is. If you have read my first comment in this thread, then re-read it. Nowhere did I say or imply he should state his opinion "better". Neither did I say or imply anywhere that his opinion is "wrong". He first used the term "controlled". And considering we are all smart enough (as you would prefer to put it) to know that "controlled" has a very precise and unambiguous meaning in the natural sciences, I remarked his use of that term, in the context he did, served to lend his assertion a puseudo-objective legitimacy, from an objective scientific point of view. This has absolutely nothing to do with his subjective opinion regarding the product. That subjective opinion, like I also remarked in the same post, is irrefutable and legitimate.
Dude, have you read what you wrote? At all? Are you just being obtuse?

It would be sufficient to remark that you prefer Slin Sane to P-Slin.
That was what he said and gave a bit more background to his reasoning. Which is what most people ask for. Apparently you didn't like the way he said it, advised that he state that he "prefers Sline Sane to Pslin as that would be sufficient" and then went off about the facts of the Pslin supplement. :rolleyes:

Testing these partinioners in a "controlled" environment is pretty easy to do for yourself if you wanted.

You can do it every day by waking in the morning. Taking a pill of one or the other, time the space between dose and meal and eat the same meal you've had with every pill. Note teh results you feel. These are partitioners. They don't require meticulous training regimine nor your diet to be perfect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for months to know which one works better for yourself.

I eat basically the same things daily. I have played with the timing between dose and eating. But other than that, if you eat the same foods at the same time you can easily tell which works better for you in your own "controlled environment".

If none of us can have our opinions based on our own controlled environments from which we test our supplements because they aren't really "controlled environments". Then every opinion in this forum is invalid and no one should say for sure what works for them. Cause without those "strictly controled double blind test environments" no one really knows what's better!! :shocked1:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, have you read what you wrote? At all? Are you just being obtuse?

That was what he said and gave a bit more background to his reasoning. Which is what most people ask for. Apparently you didn't like the way he said it, advised that he state that he "prefers Sline Sane to Pslin as that would be sufficient" and then went off about the facts of the Pslin supplement. :rolleyes:

Testing these partinioners in a "controlled" environment is pretty easy to do for yourself if you wanted.

You can do it every day by waking in the morning. Taking a pill of one or the other, time the space between dose and meal and eat the same meal you've had with every pill. Note teh results you feel. These are partitioners. They don't require meticulous training regimine nor your diet to be perfect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for months to know which one works better for yourself.

I eat basically the same things daily. I have played with the timing between dose and eating. But other than that, if you eat the same foods at the same time you can easily tell which works better for you in your own "controlled environment".

If none of us can have our opinions based on our own controlled environments from which we test our supplements because they aren't really "controlled environments". Then every opinion in this forum is invalid and no one should say for sure what works for them. Cause without those "strictly controled double blind test environments" no one really knows what's better!! :shocked1:
We are simply turning around in circles here. I will make no further attempt to clarify my initial statement. This is now my last post in this thread.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
We are simply turning around in circles here. I will make no further attempt to clarify my initial statement. This is now my last post in this thread.
And the congregation rejoiced!

I guess the only option is to non-gracefully bow out when you've exhausted your ability to convince others that you didn't mean what you said; which once again we would all be more inclined to believe if this was the first (or tenth) uncalled for and unashamed lashing out you've done regarding a member's very simple and genuine opinion.

So, to the OP - if you're even still following this thread after the hijacking...

"After trying both extensively, always in a controlled nutritional and training environment in order to gain a clear and paralleled perspective of both compounds, Slin Sane not only bested Pslin, but has also risen to the top of my pre-workout additives as an ongoing staple.

The combination of powerful GDAs standardized for high yield extracts alongside arginase inhibiting L-Norvaline consistently manifests noticeable improvements in muscle fullness and endurance while training; to the point I am able to realize a true full muscle pump/blood flow increase by my second WARM UP set."

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, and Nice99, Im repping you for having the balls the state your opinion clearly about the products you've used. What we dont need on this forum is to "tone down" or change the way in which compare or look at products. Im p*ssed off reading about being Politically correct, this forum doesn't need any of that garbage here now.

Even if you were to say product x compared with product y was a crock of crap in terms of the results I gained, I would still say...thats YOUR right, and you should have the right to say it the way you want to. Im repping you both for that.

To the OP: I'll give you my opinion....I wouldn't be trying p-slin for my own personal reasons, but even if Slin-Sane is good...I would highly recommend giving Lean Body Formulation's Recompadrol the business and support them instead.

Good ingredient profile, and looks very versatile from what ive heard and seen. If you had to choose between p-slin and slin sane, pick up the slin-sane, and if you're able to, go for the Recompadrol instead of the slin-sane.

Hope this thread stays on track now and people just post their recommendations based on their opinions or experiences without this becoming another argument. FFS...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established

Sorry but I had to rep you for sharing your opinion. We need more unbiased opinions the way we want to express it or we're going to be swimming in biased sh*T upto our frikkin damn throats.

Sorry for a bit of attitude, little pissed at having a long day and having to come "Home" to AM and not get unbiased opinions without **** flinging.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No one talks the way you write.

Agreed :)

And... ouch... no love in this thread huh? I suppose the members here can identify the unadulterated epitome of conflict of interest when they see it.

Its also quite... amusing... when you are forced to revert to your own snide and underhanded tongue-in-cheek insult tactics in a failing attempt to weaken my intellectual, pharmacology, and nutraceutical experience and ability.

Wait - weren't you leaving this thread? I'm sure I'll have the profound pleasure of reading over your indulgent seven syllable pseudo scientific jargon the next time I make the cardinal sin and unforgivable atrocity of putting a supplement ahead of an offering from USP Labs, based on years of experience and cultivated opinion.

Maybe you'll graduate from the realm of blind loyalty and an the innate urge to slander and cut down contributing members on this forum for lacking the ejaculatory keyboard applause where USP Labs is concerned. But, nah - gotta earn those free supplements, right Dr. Chemist PHD MD?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, and Nice99, Im repping you for having the balls the state your opinion clearly about the products you've used.
Thank you, sincerely. The nearly INCALCULABLE amount of PMs and Reps I've received from this thread ALONE - says it all.

So many members are afraid of the oncoming back lash from the USP thought police here, because of some propagated theory (or maybe even actual belief) that no other supplement manufacturer can produce efficacious compounds.

Now... Jacob should call of his dogs, and get back to planning his next Playboy Mansion trip give-a-way, and comparing Prime to Dianabol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for a bit of attitude, little pissed at having a long day and having to come "Home" to AM and not get unbiased opinions without **** flinging.
Isn't it just irrefutably transparent the way this entire thread unfolded, once the infectious presence of USP Labs attack minions joined in on the discussion?

I invite anyone to read my initial post, which was (and I say this with absolute honesty) a very genuine attempt at taking a few moments to share my experiences gained from using both compounds in the past, merely serving up a few words of guidance to shape the OP's perspective and make a better purchase.

But... noooooooooooooo ;)

PS: I re-read WFs post... and yes, Recompadrol is a very solid product, I have been using for a few weeks.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it just irrefutably transparent the way this entire thread unfolded, once the infectious presence of USP Labs attack minions joined in on the discussion?

I invite anyone to read my initial post, which was (and I say this with absolute honesty) a very genuine attempt at taking a few moments to share my experiences gained from using both compounds in the past, merely serving up a few words of guidance to shape the OP's perspective and make a better purchase.

But... noooooooooooooo ;)

PS: I re-read WFs post... and yes, Recompadrol is a very solid product, I have been using for a few weeks.
Thanks for keeping it real bud. I guess thats x2 here from us regarding the Recompadrol. Would not have expected anything less than positive results from a formulation like the one found in this product.

Very much looking forward to my run of RD in the coming month or so and I hope that this product sets a new benchmark for Nutrient Partitioning supplements.

SlinShot by Purus Labs appears to be interesting and receiving some decent feedback around other places. Would love to get more reviews or results from others for this product in here is well.

I beleive Purus Labs have been kind enough to provide blood work of Slin Shot and what kind of results it gave for that product which is nice too.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping it real bud. I guess thats x2 here from us regarding the Recompadrol. Would not have expected anything less than positive results from a formulation like the one found in this product.

Very much looking forward to my run of RD in the coming month or so and I hope that this product sets a new benchmark for Nutrient Partitioning supplements.

SlinShot by Purus Labs appears to be interesting and receiving some decent feedback around other places. Would love to get more reviews or results from others for this product in here is well.

I beleive Purus Labs have been kind enough to provide blood work of Slin Shot and what kind of results it gave for that product which is nice too.
I remember being very intrigued by Slin Shot early on, but didn't seem to notice many logs about it. Does the positive effect (primary) of creatine utilization extend into any other GDA/Partitioning aspects?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
slin-sane seems to work the same way as glycobol, but glycobol seems more versatile.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
bwahaha. The forum exists for the man to express his opinion; conversely, the usplabs rep is acting comparably honerable for a rep. I had some tools for peascience all over me, but instead of arguing it out, they did some thing where they sucked away all my rep power through private messages. I mean, they were pushing a pretty hardcore test supplement on someone who was concerned about the sides and I spoke my opinion. They were evern making posts calling to shut the thread down while my science shamed them. I guess what I;m saying is that THERE IS NOTHING MORE OBNOXIOUS THAN HAVING A REP ALL OVER YOU AD HOMENUM WHILE THEY STEER FROM THE DISSCUSSION. I recognize this is what is happening here, having endured it myself.

I would be interested in knowing who has what for standardization of the active compounds here. I am confident either brand gives a high yield of the gymnemia, as this is easily extracted and i can go to any vitaminshoppe and find a 75% gynmemic acid extract. I think the banaba is what would make the difference. personally, i trust usplabs to get me a freakishly high extract on herbals and to that extent I like the company. I dont care for their grab bag products, like test powder (3 grams of daa when nmdaa is out there) for example, and i wish they stuck with the hardcore herb extracts.

an intereseting note to add to this is that a more potent compound in this case may lessen results; for example, not enough carbs to product in this case results in weakness, so a weaker product may be more desirable if less carbs are eaten.

I have not tried slin sane; if that company had invented something like Prime, i would take their stuff on blind faith too. im not happy neither lists the extract total, but i will always give usplabs a shake for any of their all herbal stuff.

The entire premise of the supplement construct is based upon the pairing of two crucial aspects: Clinical and Anecdotal. Since I do not have a license to practice medicine, or a laboratory at my disposal, I was merely creating a basis for which my opinion was founded - by disclosing my nutrition and training was similar in fashion and intensity on both compounds. There was no attempt or result weaved into my earlier post that in any way would suggest to the reader that I was claiming to have derived my final impressions of each supplement via laborious blood testing and peer reviewed publications. Your post borders dangerously on the edge of painfully clear bias, despotic disrespect, and absurdness.