Anarchy Stack - stomach discomfort

aznpoon

Awards
i've been reading a lot about the anarchy stack on anabolicminds and decided to give it a try

i started on monday and it went like this:

protein shake and 30 minutes cardio first thing in the morning

Meal 1/post cardio - a protein shake with 45g of oatmeal (that would be 30g of carbs), 600mg ALA, 500mg ALCAR, 600mcg Biotin, 2 green tea extract

Meal 2 - chicken breast, 600mcg Biotin, 300mg ALA, 500mg ALCAR, 2 green tea

Meal 3 - chicken breast, 45g oatmeal (30g carbs), 600mcg Biotin, 600mg ALA, 500mg ALCAR, 2 GT

Meal 4/Post workout - protein shake, 45g oatmeal, some tuna, 600mcg Biotin, 600mg ALA, 500mg ALCAR, 2 GT

Meal 5 - chicken breast, veggies, 30g oatmeal (20g of carbs)

Meal 6 - tuna and cottage cheese

I felt fine after the post cardio meal but started feeling like crap after mysecond meal. I figured it was because i took the ALA without any carbs so i just ignored it. by the time i got to my post workout meal i felt like i was going to die. I felt very bloated and had in digestion. I suspect that it was the ALA that caused this because i had the same problem when i tried CLA a few months ago. I don't think i can stomach the acid very well but i was wondering whether it would be alright if i took 1500mg of ALCAR and 1200mg of ALA each day. I read that i should get around 1800mg of ALA but i really can't stomach it. i've been taking 1200mg since yesterday and i feel a lot better. Would take less ALA be harmful? should i decrease the amount of ALCAR that i'm taking?
if it is harmful, does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do about the constipation? actually, could this be because i'm not taking in enough carbs? how many mg of ALA should i be taking per gram of carb? could this be the reason that i had the same problem with CLA? it really is a shame because CLA really worked well for the four days that i tried it. i went from a 4 pack to a ripped 6 pack in four days but i felt like ****.
sorry for all the questions but could someone please help!!!!!

Mancolt

Awards
I'm new to the boards and don't quite know all of the abbreviations yet. Could someone please tell me what ALA, ALCAR, and CLA are. Thanks.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
search!

i'll give you one: ALA - alpha lipoic acid....

now search dammit..!

beatphats

Awards
I'm new to the boards and don't quite know all of the abbreviations yet. Could someone please tell me what ALA, ALCAR, and CLA are. Thanks.
Here's another

CLA - Conjugated Linoleic Acid