Anadrauilc state gt or green magnitude

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Im lookin for a creatine for when i go off cycle from anabolics. Im read reviews on both these but still cant decide which. I had a sample of both but cant remember how ASGT tasted like or how i was at the gym. Im liking the label how it has some estrogen control complex and some other stuff. Green mag gave me crazy pumps like when i was on PHs and tasted awesome. But green is just strictly creatine with some L-taurine. If anyone took the both of these, let me know which u prefer, i wanna order it as soon as possible. thanks

justinc

Awards
If your looking for just creatine go with Creapure by Primordial Performance. Green Magnitude is a solid product, you just get more for your money with Creapure. You could always get ASGT and Creapure. Great preworkout, plus some extra creatine.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ASGT has enough creatine in it.. But on off days you may want to take creapure.
ASGT is an amzing pre workout IMO..

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
how are the pumps on creapure?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
also how about micronized creatine by dymatize. 1kg for 18 bucks

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just dont got money for both lol think ima go with green. i actually enjoy drinkin it and found it for 21 bucks. i found ASGT for 20 but they went outa stock. i wanna log green magnitude also, didnt find to many

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
f*** it, went with creapure lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra has it for 22$ in stock.!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
eh too late. just grabbed some mono, and may i say, im gettin some great pumps. not as good as green mag but still good. Well hey CL, if u wanna send me a free tub of green mag, i would not mind that at all lol. i wanted to log it anyway, creatine works great on me. always see results. but hey guys, im dosing at 10g pre workout for the first week and doin 5g after. think its looking good?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh too late. just grabbed some mono, and may i say, im gettin some great pumps. not as good as green mag but still good. Well hey CL, if u wanna send me a free tub of green mag, i would not mind that at all lol. i wanted to log it anyway, creatine works great on me. always see results. but hey guys, im dosing at 10g pre workout for the first week and doin 5g after. think its looking good?
Creatine mono is the tride and true. You really can't go wrong with it.

I for one love Green Mag, as well as ASGT. When I cut stims, Green Mag is my choice if all I'm looking for is a creatine product.

ASGT keeps me covered in 12wk cycles, but when I have to cut it out for the stims and a few of the other matrixes, I usually mix cognitive stuff (ALCAR, PLCAR, Taurine, Tyrosine, etc.) with creatine products such as GM or bulk.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rather use Green Bulge than Green Mag. Outstanding product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely. I'm logging it now (second time); i'd link, but I'm on my phone. Check the top of the reviews, it's there. :D

The first time I logged it I had been on NOS Ether Level 1 for 2 months; creatine stores were saturated. I went straight to GB with no break or change in routine, and saw large strength increases. I finished the month on GB and went straight to Cre02, and lost strength (but gained endurance). Pretty amazing. I'm looking bigger very quickly, pumps are great, and I'm starting to see increases in weights and reps. Plus, it's damn good for you: curcumin (I have no idea why it's in there, but I won't argue, I LOVE curcumin), krala, etc.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I'll pick some up. Take it next time I have to cycle off my ASGT.

Cheers.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. I think you'll like it. IMO, Green Bulge, Cre02, and Clout are the top of the non-stim heap. Different purposes for all three.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I think you'll like it. IMO, Green Bulge, Cre02, and Clout are the top of the non-stim heap. Different purposes for all three.
im currently on cre02-getting improvedd endurance and steady strenth gains. i was planning on trying green mag once i finshed cre02 but may switch to GB to see if strength gains continue. have u taken both and noticed a difference? and what do u get from clout?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the opportunity :D
I'd rather use Green Bulge than Green Mag. Outstanding product.
both are outstanding. I prefer bulge as well, but the price is higher per serving than green mag

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im still gonna grab green mag sometime. the pump on it was so ridiculous, felt like the first time i jumped on PHs. grabbin it next pay check and im def gonna log it