Hey everyone,

I need some help here please.
Ive been taking

Natadrol- 9caps
Prime- 12 caps
Pink Magic- 8 caps
T-Force- 4 caps
Formadrol- 4 caps

for about 2 weeks now. This last week, there has been pain behind my right nipple that comes on and off. It is painful when i push down on my chest and i can feel a quarter size lump beneath it...

What has caused this gyno flare up? I know i really sensitive to gyno, but from a natty stack?

I have Inhibit E on hand, but could it really be estrogen related?
Would getting some Nolva help reduce the size of the lump?
I want to try and reduce that lump as much as possible.

Thanks so much guys!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol can stimulate the androgen recep... Just because it's natty does mean it's safe...

Test is tech a natty compound but when u add extra to your body u get muscle grow but open to added sides. Any time u play with hormones u can have problems.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I need some help here please.
Ive been taking

Natadrol- 9caps
Prime- 12 caps
Pink Magic- 8 caps
T-Force- 4 caps
Formadrol- 4 caps

for about 2 weeks now. This last week, there has been pain behind my right nipple that comes on and off. It is painful when i push down on my chest and i can feel a quarter size lump beneath it...

What has caused this gyno flare up? I know i really sensitive to gyno, but from a natty stack?

I have Inhibit E on hand, but could it really be estrogen related?
Would getting some Nolva help reduce the size of the lump?
I want to try and reduce that lump as much as possible.

Thanks so much guys!
you empty your bank account for that stack>? lol how long you running it for, whats it like so far, im sure many people are curious.

im sure its NOT gyno, your on an AI.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You are also on an AI so inhibit e prob will not help.

How are the results so far... Seems potent stack on paper. But what kinda results u seeing?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol, Pink magic and prime? I feel as if thats just overkill? 32 pills a day? somethings telling me you'd see better results if you spilt this stack up over time.
Are you positive its gyno? have you had gyno or at a high risk of getting gyno?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, the results are really awesome. I've been on for 2 weeks and planned to go 8 weeks. The main thing I've noticed is strength. Strength has gone up on every lift with endurance, which is what I'm looking for. For example, I was db snatching 70 for 3 max and within 2 weeks I've gone up to 85lbs for 3reps. Bodyfat has also gone downfrom 9% to 7%. and vascularity is going crazy with some pumps I've never experienced before

I am very prone to gyno which is why I stopped using PH's and tried going natty.
Today, I've stopped natadrol to see if that was it. Or should I just lower back down to 6 caps.

Like I said, the pain comes and goes and both nipples are slighty puffy with the right one being noticeably worse because of the small pebble and pain.
Any ideas?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say, keep the stack like it is and run a low dose of Inhibit-e.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats pretty crazy...

you might want to consider Reversitol V2, it will definetely help you control estrogen and keep your libido and joints healthy.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone

Well i added in 1 cap of Inhibit-e before bed and lowered the Natadrol dosage to 4 caps aday.

The thing is, my nipples remain puffy when i look down on my chest but in the mirror, they look fine. They are not itchy nor is there any sensation or pain, just puffy! Does this mean that pseudo gyno has stopped? Will the puffiness go away? Im paranoid as heck! Continue with everything or just stop everything and finish formadrol?

Thanks guys