Something is making me sick but what is it?

flynlow

Awards
Quick list of the things I take. MVP/ZMK, krill, fish and flax oils, cordygen5, humanogrowth, vitD, CLA and saw palmetto.

Had been taking it all except the humanogrowth and the cordygen5. Take the humano at bedtime, take it with the ZMA. First night, I woke up 2 hours after dosing with BAD stomach cramps. Went away. Next day all was well until mid day, then started feeling nauseated. Still feeling nauseated 4 days later. Still taking everything as normal. Have a good appetite, eat as normal, just feel sick a little after. Wonder if one of the new things (humano or cordygen) has a record of this, or if it's something else I am taking that is mixing with it and causing a reaction. If anyone ele has had this symptom with any of these, like to hear about it, thanks.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Why don't u cut them all out??...Try them separately ,then reintroduce each product back into your system slowly until you start to feel off.Listen to how your body is reacting to each compound and then you will have the answer to your question son.That's how I would go about trying to figure out the puzzle.

BP

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet another shining example of a hodgepodge stack run without trying each individual product first. Which of these have you run solo before? (I'm willing to bet not all of them.)

The flaw in your stack, if this is the case, is that now you don't know which is causing the troubles! Only thing to do now is cut 'em all out and start back with one at a time.

flynlow

Awards
Yeah well actually I have been doing all of them alone and together for years. Except the Humanogrowth and the Cordygen5. Those two are the only new things. All I or anyone else can do is google or ask questions when introducing new supps. I found nothing about these where anyone had any reaction. Leaning toward the C5. I take the humano at bed time. I wake up feeling fine some 8 hours later, then take the C5. A few hours after that, it's holding back puke all day, fatigued and light headed.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Ok so you have narrowed it down to two products.You say your are suspecting the C5...so drop it for a few days and see how you react.If you are fine you know who the culprit was.If not reintroduce the C5 and drop the other product and take notice how u are handling.

BP

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick list of the things I take. MVP/ZMK, krill, fish and flax oils, cordygen5, humanogrowth, vitD, CLA and saw palmetto.

Had been taking it all except the humanogrowth and the cordygen5. Take the humano at bedtime, take it with the ZMA. First night, I woke up 2 hours after dosing with BAD stomach cramps. Went away. Next day all was well until mid day, then started feeling nauseated. Still feeling nauseated 4 days later. Still taking everything as normal. Have a good appetite, eat as normal, just feel sick a little after. Wonder if one of the new things (humano or cordygen) has a record of this, or if it's something else I am taking that is mixing with it and causing a reaction. If anyone ele has had this symptom with any of these, like to hear about it, thanks.
Did you take the Humanogrowth/ZMA on an empty stomach?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you have narrowed it down to two products.You say your are suspecting the C5...so drop it for a few days and see how you react.If you are fine you know who the culprit was.If not reintroduce the C5 and drop the other product and take notice how u are handling.

BP
common sense prevails.

yippee!!