VPX Anarchy Covalex review-- ITS AWFUL

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Well, its new its so new I was excited to try it, so I did. I usually never buy supps without reviews and a little research but I figured what the hell, gave it a shot and got burned. bad. I posted this at another site, but I want to make sure no one on these boards buys this awful stuff.

Let me start off in no uncertain terms: This is the worst product I've ever used. I have never tried to return a product once I've used it but I just called the reseller who is checking with their distributor to see if I can do just that. Further more, I really hate MRI Black Powder for a number of reasons but I fully plan on using that for my workout tomorrow (I have nothing else).

Looking at the bull**** proprietary blend you can tell some one was high or not adhering to FDA labeling guidelines. Whats scary about it is, in terms of ingredients be listed greatest to least amount and also considering the performance I got from this product, I think its entirely accurate. This means that caffeine, as the second listed ingredient with a disclosed amount of 195mg, is in greater concentration than BA, creatine...ect... VPX knows this and decided to hide the fact in a "prop blend."

I'm almost convinced the entirety of the product is bunk.

I understand my tolerance for stims is higher than most. I use 4 scoops of jack3d and iforce Maximize V2 insane "cognitive blitz" formula is just about perfect. but this is in a league of awful all its own. I've tried NO shotgun in the past and it was manageable at 1.5-2 scoops (twice the dose) but I get nothing from this. This product was formulated as a direct competitor to jack3d, which they acknowledge on the label with the erroneous claim "some products require 3-5 scoops, ours only one." It does not even compare. Its an embarrassment.

If you have any questions let me know. Oh, and the fruit punch tastes just like NO shotgun...weird, hahah. If you're a VPX rep I demand you account for this, I'm pretty pissed that companies do this **** and I want you to make it right. If I cannot return the product where I bought it (which isn't their policy to accept opened bodybuilding products) I'll be placing a very measured call to your offices tomorrow morning and demanding a refund.

This is fraud.

their Website still says "anarchy- coming soon!" and I'm already trying to return it. I'm really pissed I didn't just wait to get some more maximize v2, but now, unless I can return this (which it doesn't look like it) I'm SOL for a while.

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Good news, I am going to be able to return it! Wooo!

Also, I realize I dont have much cred on these boards but I've been around the scene for awhile and have tried just about everything: Maximize V2, jack3d, white flood, superpump, animal pump, noxplode, no shotgun, black powder, MHP Dark rage (god, this is awful as well), Trac xtreme NO... For what its worth Maximize V2 is the best, I recommend it to everyone.

believe me when I say: This **** is bad. And that seems to be the consensus of the very few other users of this very new product. I'll be interested to see how VPX responds.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and has 3', 5' -diiodo-l-thyronine IN A PRE-WORKOUT PRODUCT

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for saying Maximize v2 is your favorite! We think we nailed it too!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look At my log. No problem with anarchy what so ever. I mix pre surged with anarchy and love it. Puts jacked in the dust.

ecupirate

Awards
seriosuly you know how many little 15yr olds are going to take this stuf!!! wtf were they thinking!!!
Can you explain what it is. I have never heard of this? why is it bad?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shotgun did nothing for me
also 1 MR, jacked, noxplode
the only ones that worked for me were white flood, hemavol, SP250(a lil), and anadraulic pump

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you explain what it is. I have never heard of this? why is it bad?
it supresses natural thyroid hormones kinda like t3 but its legal

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seriosuly you know how many little 15yr olds are going to take this stuf!!! wtf were they thinking!!!
True that how many shops and retailers are going to pimp this to kids. Its bad enough i have to suppress my younger family members to stay away from supplements just whole foods, sleep and working out till they are older and more knowledgeable. I didn't even think of the teens taking this.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that how many shops and retailers are going to pimp this to kids. Its bad enough i have to suppress my younger family members to stay away from supplements just whole foods, sleep and working out till they are older and more knowledgeable. I didn't even think of the teens taking this.

older and more knowledgeable
:bigok:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by nature this "T3" Metabolite cause LETHARGY and VPX not says what is the EXACT AMOUNT for this stuff i used this up to 800mcg DAILY without SHUTDOWN of my THYROIDS but a kid of 16 years old is too bad theirs body at this age the hormonal output is high man and no need for DOUBLE this Hormonal Fury!!!!

WTF with this people!!!

p.s. a lot of us KNOW how our body can react with "The Supplements" we take but for a kid i don`t think so.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bad bad move for VPX in my eyes, and i thought the comment of the creatine comment in their pre/post workout stack was bad....

in the FAQ part you can read this....
FAQ Detail
#
FAQ Question
Does the Shotgun/Synthesize stack provide too much creatine in a day?

FAQ Answer
The amount of creatine in NO-Shotgun and Synthesize is precisely what is needed to induce maximal muscle hypertrophy and radically improve performance! Go hard or go home bro. The iron game of getting lean and large isn’t for the faint of heart.

wow those are great words to tella 15yr old who is taking in more creatine than needed....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad bad move for VPX in my eyes, and i thought the comment of the creatine comment in their pre/post workout stack was bad....

in the FAQ part you can read this....
FAQ Detail
#
FAQ Question
Does the Shotgun/Synthesize stack provide too much creatine in a day?

FAQ Answer
The amount of creatine in NO-Shotgun and Synthesize is precisely what is needed to induce maximal muscle hypertrophy and radically improve performance! Go hard or go home bro. The iron game of getting lean and large isn’t for the faint of heart.

wow those are great words to tella 15yr old who is taking in more creatine than needed....

Gezzz man

Wow I not use a VPx Product Since Redline Liquid damn man i only drop down a dose and my HEART EXPLODE!!!! I go to the Hospital and the Dr. think it was intoxicated with Metamphetamines or Meth!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i mixed it w/ some kabolyn and extend and had a bad@ss workout....i must be wierd or sumthing. OP sounds like you need to take some time off stims bro.....

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the fact that its a good stim has nothing to do with the real problem at hand with the 3,5

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
and has 3', 5' -diiodo-l-thyronine IN A PRE-WORKOUT PRODUCT
Beat me to it.... unreal. BA in higher amounts than Caffeine!? Way to go, Owoc, Mr. "Guru" (aka: Making millions by selling punch flavored caffeine with trace fairy dusting amounts of BA and T2). Ugh.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love it. I use 50-80% of if with pre surge. I add extra BA and crea pure or concret and extra GPLC. I like the route I am going since some of that stuff is hard to get in bulk this seems to work well for me. Again different strokes for differnet folks.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like crap honestly

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like crap honestly
You would be correct in assuming that. I took it twice and twice it made me feel lethargic and disconnected if that makes sense. In fact the stim effect is laughable, it's nothing like Jack3d. My next preworkout will be Maximize V2, anyone know offhand how the stim effect compares to Jack3d, as I work out at 5:30 am and need the extra kick? And yes I used the search function but everyone seems to have their own personal favorite, my emphasis is on a preworkout with the strongest stim complex.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would be correct in assuming that. I took it twice and twice it made me feel lethargic and disconnected if that makes sense. In fact the stim effect is laughable, it's nothing like Jack3d. My next preworkout will be Maximize V2, anyone know offhand how the stim effect compares to Jack3d, as I work out at 5:30 am and need the extra kick? And yes I've used to search function but everyone seems to have their own personal favorite, my emphasis is on a preworkout with the strongest stim complex.
strong stim heh. try ECA its dirt cheap and always kept me going.
i used it as a preworkout before and on top of that it helps burn fat its a win-win :fing02:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I love it. I use 50-80% of if with pre surge. I add extra BA and crea pure or concret and extra GPLC. I like the route I am going since some of that stuff is hard to get in bulk this seems to work well for me. Again different strokes for differnet folks.
by adding all that, you probably made the product worth while. then again you could save a lot of money by just subbing out the VPX for caffeine pills.
Anything to make a buck now-a-days. TBH, guys in GNC, and other stores should be shot. Do they get paid on commission? is that what it is? Cause they are part of the problem, most dont know what they are talking about, and go by the ideology "more expensive means it must be a better product, and more money in my pocket"
All of VPX's ingredient profiles are very, very shady.
Pre workouts are easy though, best bet is make a homebrew, saves money and you can tweak it to fit your personal needs. Might not taste the best, but i mix it with a little juice or something and shoot it back real fast, like VPX said the iron game isn't for the faint of heart :laugh2:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
by adding all that, you probably made the product worth while. then again you could save a lot of money by just subbing out the VPX for caffeine pills.
Anything to make a buck now-a-days. TBH, guys in GNC, and other stores should be shot. Do they get paid on commission? is that what it is? Cause they are part of the problem, most dont know what they are talking about, and go by the ideology "more expensive means it must be a better product, and more money in my pocket"
Pre workouts are easy though, best bet is make a homebrew, saves money and you can tweak it to fit your personal needs. Might not taste the best, but i mix it with a little juice or something and shoot it back real fast, like VPX said the iron game isn't for the faint of heart :laugh2:
I work at GNC. I don't sell anything based on commission, because even if I did, I wouldn't make a whole lot of extra money. I don't think higher $ means its a better product. In fact some of our best products are by far our cheaper ones. As for being part of the problem, any consumer who does not properly educate him/herself as to what supplement they are putting into their body, is also contributing to this problem, at least as much if not more by blinding following the write-up on the back of the bottle and trusting it. I do completely appreciate you blindly lashing out at GNC for this problem though. They are in-fact soley responsible for every third party product misrepresentation ever. We should all be shot because we don't know anything. In fact, it was GNC who released the fake lab results on USP's OEP. We were jealous of their results.

I strongly suggest you think about what you say, before you say it. I work at GNC. I actively participate on these boards and I pass the knowledge gained onto my customers, and I NEVER push an inefficacious product, and nor do any of my fellow employees. Yes there are those with a sub-par knowledge base and could care less about who takes what, as long as they get their pay-check, but then again, what industry is devoid of these individuals?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well ktatro with all do respect not every GNC employee is like you, most of them puch muscletech products that sell for $4+ a serving or even more and GNC prices are effin crazy im surprised they havent run out of business. and the guys at GNC i know dont know squat literally

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
well ktatro with all do respect not every GNC employee is like you, most of them puch muscletech products that sell for $4+ a serving or even more and GNC prices are effin crazy im surprised they havent run out of business. and the guys at GNC i know dont know squat literally
I don't want to berate GNC's entire business model, although I agree with your statements and overall perspective of the franchise; but I did want to say I am also confused how this franchise has survived all these years, when the Internet shopping experience has become so ubiquitous and fluid/secure for consumers over the past decade. (I believe in the free market system of capitalism, and that any patron who chooses, either from ignorance of more budget-friendly choices, or a deep desire to donate their paychecks, deserves to have war waged upon their bank accounts.) I am sure Herbert Spencer would concur with my assertions :)

As a side note, I am also boggled why Blockbuster has only been randomly closing locations across the US, and has not been forced (at least domestically) into full force bankruptcy with the advent of Hulu, Netflix, Redbox, Youtube, and Internet Connected flat panel 'smart' TVs.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I work at GNC. I don't sell anything based on commission, because even if I did, I wouldn't make a whole lot of extra money. I don't think higher $ means its a better product. In fact some of our best products are by far our cheaper ones. As for being part of the problem, any consumer who does not properly educate him/herself as to what supplement they are putting into their body, is also contributing to this problem, at least as much if not more by blinding following the write-up on the back of the bottle and trusting it. I do completely appreciate you blindly lashing out at GNC for this problem though. They are in-fact soley responsible for every third party product misrepresentation ever. We should all be shot because we don't know anything. In fact, it was GNC who released the fake lab results on USP's OEP. We were jealous of their results.

I strongly suggest you think about what you say, before you say it. I work at GNC. I actively participate on these boards and I pass the knowledge gained onto my customers, and I NEVER push an inefficacious product, and nor do any of my fellow employees. Yes there are those with a sub-par knowledge base and could care less about who takes what, as long as they get their pay-check, but then again, what industry is devoid of these individuals?
You must of missed those two words. I'm sorry you took offense to that post, but I've yet to meet someone that works at GNC that doesn't explain products to costumers by reading the statements off the bottles. Sadly you are a small fish in a big ocean of salesmen and not fitness enthusiasts.
While costumers do need to be educated, I dont know many everyday people who read up on all new supplements. I've gone into a GNC to buy some last min. protein, and I'm being practically begged to buy USP Pink Magic. Someone doesn't know about that product, theres potential issues.
I'm not saying GNC is the reason for VPX being such a shady company. Supplement companies have their own host of injustices. But GNC cannot stand their with a halo over their head either.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to berate GNC's entire business model, although I agree with your statements and overall perspective of the franchise; but I did want to say I am also confused how this franchise has survived all these years, when the Internet shopping experience has become so ubiquitous and fluid/secure for consumers over the past decade. (I believe in the free market system of capitalism, and that any patron who chooses, either from ignorance of more budget-friendly choices, or a deep desire to donate their paychecks, deserves to have war waged upon their bank accounts.) I am sure Herbert Spencer would concur with my assertions :)

As a side note, I am also boggled why Blockbuster has only been randomly closing locations across the US, and has not been forced (at least domestically) into full force bankruptcy with the advent of Hulu, Netflix, Redbox, Youtube, and Internet Connected flat panel 'smart' TVs.
You must of missed those two words. I'm sorry you took offense to that post, but I've yet to meet someone that works at GNC that doesn't explain products to costumers by reading the statements off the bottles. Sadly you are a small fish in a big ocean of salesmen and not fitness enthusiasts.
While costumers do need to be educated, I dont know many everyday people who read up on all new supplements. I've gone into a GNC to buy some last min. protein, and I'm being practically begged to buy USP Pink Magic. Someone doesn't know about that product, theres potential issues.
I'm not saying GNC is the reason for VPX being such a shady company. Supplement companies have their own host of injustices. But GNC cannot stand their with a halo over their head either.
PS: Just to compliment the above thoughts... a prime example of the entire "evil empire" construct that births the ills of GNC's business model, can be summed up on one succinct product: Force Factor. A limited quantity product with finite nearly-trace amounts of unproven lackluster compounds that are nothing more than a re-re-re-reincarnation of decade+ old nutraceutical theory. Reminds me of the traveling salesman in Pete's Dragon...

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
Whoa, this thread exploded. into... something... WICKED.

Look At my log. No problem with anarchy what so ever. I mix pre surged with anarchy and love it. Puts jacked in the dust.
wait, are you saying AE pre surge?... thats a pre-workout product in itself? How would you know if anarchy indeed did anything as pre-surge contains many of the same ingredients allegedly in anarchy? This makes no sense
i mixed it w/ some kabolyn and extend and had a bad@ss workout....i must be wierd or sumthing. OP sounds like you need to take some time off stims bro.....
I dont doubt that I need a hiatus, but you also mixed it with other products... albeit carbs and AAs..

Not trying to be a ****, If I thought it had any redeeming quality I'd say it. I guess its cheap so...:ntome:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre suge has gplc something anarchy does not have. Anarchy has glutamine pre surge does not have. pre surge has Russian tarragon and ALA. Each has some things the other does not have.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So this stuff has been out for a while. Anyone else use this ? What are their thoughts about the product?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this stuff has been out for a while. Anyone else use this ? What are their thoughts about the product?
I tried it and the first word that comes to mind is "awful".

I love clenbutrx,fiberteq and power shock from VPX, but Anarchy left me feeling fatigued and lethargic, not sure why, but did very little for me as a preworkout. Try Maximize V2...highly effective product.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and the first word that comes to mind is "awful".

I love clenbutrx,fiberteq and power shock from VPX, but Anarchy left me feeling fatigued and lethargic, not sure why, but did very little for me as a preworkout. Try Maximize V2...highly effective product.
I actually am digging on the anarchy for some reason. Seems to get me moving pretty well. Trying the ASGT right now due to the awesome reviews it has on the board. Maximize will be next after I do a month off stims here pretty soon.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have prefaced my comments regarding Anarchy, by saying that I had tried many other PWO's prior to Anarchy, so that lends itself to my opinion of the product. My guess is once you try Maximize, you'll forget that Anarchy ever existed, it's that strong.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I actually am digging on the anarchy for some reason. Seems to get me moving pretty well. Trying the ASGT right now due to the awesome reviews it has on the board. Maximize will be next after I do a month off stims here pretty soon.
And save a little ASGT and stack w/ Maximize for a special experience. I take 1-1.5 scoops ASGT and hour before and then 1 scoop of Maximize 20 min before. Best workout ever.

Standalone, Maximize is my favorite.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
And save a little ASGT and stack w/ Maximize for a special experience. I take 1-1.5 scoops ASGT and hour before and then 1 scoop of Maximize 20 min before. Best workout ever.

Standalone, Maximize is my favorite.

Good lord man ! Wont that get you all tweaky ? Of course some people like that. On striking days I kinda like the tweaked out feeling but when I grapple I dont. I find it's real hard to grapple when all I wanna do is move around, unless I'm in control in which case I dont care :)

maybe I can do an anarchy asgt combo ?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Good lord man ! Wont that get you all tweaky ? Of course some people like that. On striking days I kinda like the tweaked out feeling but when I grapple I dont. I find it's real hard to grapple when all I wanna do is move around, unless I'm in control in which case I dont care :)
nah, just focused. A max serving of ASGT is 3 scoops. Max of Maximize is 2 scoops. So, I figure 1 scoop of maximize=1.5 scoops of ASGT. OR 2/3 scoop of maximize is one scoop of ASGT. So, I make sure I don't ODand go over the recommended dosage, LOL And yes, doing that with these two prodicts still gives you viable amounts of the active ingredients.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to love taking Jack3d prior to boxing, or any other athletic event. The focus (Shizandrol) from jack3d prior to a sporting event is incredible.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I use to love taking Jack3d prior to boxing, or any other athletic event. The focus (Shizandrol) from jack3d prior to a sporting event is incredible.
Yup, I guess the ASGT stacks so well with Maximize. Makes sense.

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
I have had my best workouts using VPX NoShotgun. For those of you that go to GNC and trust the word of the staff will get what they pay for. What works for one person does not always work for someone else. I will never say jacked sucks because it did not work for me, I have plenty of friends I work out with that swear by the stuff. But to say Anarchy is the worst that's all on you, I know a couple of dudes that are telling me I need to try it. I have tried many things on here that have gotten great reviews ( White Flood, ETC) that I did not like. Good luck on you search for what works for you, but when you find a good thing stay with it.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
I still may give this a shot just because it's $16 at np. Wish I could see a correct label though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk is it just me or is anyone else loosing their confidence in pre workouts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk is it just me or is anyone else loosing their confidence in pre workouts?
Well, its more a case of truly understanding what reasons you are taking a preworkout for. Is it for energy? For pump? for endurance aid? for more vascularity in the gym? because that is all that any of them really give you, there isn't a whole lot of evidence that any give any statistically significant difference in muscle gained or strength gained. So for the most part, I just take Motivate or Clear Shot Concentrate preworkout as I can manage pumps on my own, my endurance is ok, and so long as i do deadlifts my vascularity looks good in the gym :D Add creatine monohydrate or maybe creatine nitrate, and you don't need much more.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, its more a case of truly understanding what reasons you are taking a preworkout for. Is it for energy? For pump? for endurance aid? for more vascularity in the gym? because that is all that any of them really give you, there isn't a whole lot of evidence that any give any statistically significant difference in muscle gained or strength gained. So for the most part, I just take Motivate or Clear Shot Concentrate preworkout as I can manage pumps on my own, my endurance is ok, and so long as i do deadlifts my vascularity looks good in the gym :D Add creatine monohydrate or maybe creatine nitrate, and you don't need much more.
"i must spread reputation around some more before repping easyejl again"

eazydeazy

Awards
Been using VPX Anarchy for about month now, first time i took it gave me crazy anxiety, due to all the stimulants, after that i tried it again and i was fine, so far so good, but looking to try something else with more creatine and less stimulants..

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Been using VPX Anarchy for about month now, first time i took it gave me crazy anxiety, due to all the stimulants, after that i tried it again and i was fine, so far so good, but looking to try something else with more creatine and less stimulants..
Try mesomorph by aps. That's legit stuff !
Or almost anything else other then covalex haha