Plasmajet or Superpump 250?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Plasmajet or Superpump 250?

I know you stack both of these, and it works a lot better, but I just do not have money to buy both of them. So DO NOT GIVE ME AN ANSWER like its best to stack both of them. NO!

Opinions are welcome. Also if you used either PJ or SP250, tell me how it worked for you.

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

well. i dont personally use preworkout boosters ne more because these day my food bill is kinda high heh. but iv used both in the past and i preferred superpump over plasmajet. superpump is your typical cafeeinated, arginine nitricoxide kick in the ass at 5am with methylxanthine stims, vinpocetine/ginko focus enhancers, etc. plasmajet isnt a stimulant at all but rather, it has prolonged vasodilator effects. plasmajet was a bit much for me, the vasodilation/lower blood pressure feel lasted too long for my liking and was actually rather uncomfortable. besides, i think one of the primary ingredients in plasmajet is icariin. icariin is the active ingredient in horney goat weed(epimedium). iv taken both high dose horny goat weed and plasmajet and they both felt similar. only difference is horny goat weed cost MUCCHHH LESSS. thats my 2 cents.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Quote Originally Posted by friggin24pack View Post
    well. i dont personally use preworkout boosters ne more because these day my food bill is kinda high heh. but iv used both in the past and i preferred superpump over plasmajet. superpump is your typical cafeeinated, arginine nitricoxide kick in the ass at 5am with methylxanthine stims, vinpocetine/ginko focus enhancers, etc. plasmajet isnt a stimulant at all but rather, it has prolonged vasodilator effects. plasmajet was a bit much for me, the vasodilation/lower blood pressure feel lasted too long for my liking and was actually rather uncomfortable. besides, i think one of the primary ingredients in plasmajet is icariin. icariin is the active ingredient in horney goat weed(epimedium). iv taken both high dose horny goat weed and plasmajet and they both felt similar. only difference is horny goat weed cost MUCCHHH LESSS. thats my 2 cents.
    Superpump 250 has caffeine. Not liking that. Because I tried Jack3d and Jack3d has caffeine and I got huge crash. So now I'm skeptical of getting SP250... Right now, I'm taking Code Red, which has NO CAFFEINE, and I get great pump in the gym... I think I'm going to go with Plasmajet...
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

I would suggest you try either NO Infuse or Hemavol over plasma jet. I believe those products to be similar and superior. They do not have caffeine, but are used as an prolonged vasilodator and pump product.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have a SP250 sample I am going to try today... I hope it does not suck donkey b*lls. Oh well, the Ultima I drink during my workout may rescue me if it does, lol!
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have a SP250 sample I am going to try today... I hope it does not suck donkey b*lls. Oh well, the Ultima I drink during my workout may rescue me if it does, lol!
    SP250 is on par with NO Xplode lol.. I dont like it at all; so many better options.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    SP250 is on par with NO Xplode lol.. I dont like it at all; so many better options.
    Point taken, fack that stuff, 2 scoops AS-GT w/ Ultima intra workout . It's going down like that today.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I would suggest you try either NO Infuse or Hemavol over plasma jet. I believe those products to be similar and superior. They do not have caffeine, but are used as an prolonged vasilodator and pump product.
    I got Hemavol. Totally different from Jack3d, Creatine Mono Powder, and Code Red. Did not feel any pump, but when I went to the gym... I kept going, I was very focused. Thanks man. Great stuff, just that 10 pills, damn lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

Superpump 250 is nice and mild, 1 scoop every now and then really helps give a clean mental focus and none of the super jittery/headrush feelings that i get from stim-heavy Pw's like Muscle Marinade and 1MR

Tried Plasmajet once and didn't notice anything, swallowing a whole blister back sucks and the liquidgels taste like tar imo
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

simple get sum gplc/geruanium oil/creatine mono/bcaa and make ur own damn preworkout
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

I actually like superpump 250, only the blue raspberry, stacked with fruit punch threshold (ON's Beta aLANINE)

but currently im rockin it out in PCT WITH ASGT
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

NO2

I have never taken Superpump, however, I have taken multiple different NO2 products over the past few years. To date, my favorite product has been Plasmajet. That being said, I really believe everybody responds differently to each product and until you try multiple different ones, you will not know which works best for you..

I got amazing pumps with PJ as well as mind blowing veins even on the off days. Again....your body may not respond the same as mine did. Even at $54.00 in-store price, I would purchase this product again if I was going to get on NO2.
  13. omg
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

2 different products
    plasma is great x pump
    sp250 x focus energy
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    simple get sum gplc/geruanium oil/creatine mono/bcaa and make ur own damn preworkout
    I would love to and that is the best method, but im broke lol
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.73%

Buy hemavol its a cheaper/better version of plasmajet
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am not a fan of the taste... but I do believe the product works very well. I have taken Super Pump and Plasmajet together, and to be honest if my diet is right and I'm hydrated I get decent pumps anyway so I'm not entirely sure how much of a change the products made.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.06%

mind blowing veins...ohhhh snaps....does it compare to a muscle-tech pump?? I know when I do a line of cell tech hardcore and nitro tech together I get vein bursting pumps......maybe you should switch to the hardcore stuff the pro's use!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Plasmajet?
    By thebeast1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:41 PM
  2. eh? Plasmajet..
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. PlasmaJet
    By DeerDeer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30