Plasmajet or Superpump 250?

jpisdiesel

Awards
I know you stack both of these, and it works a lot better, but I just do not have money to buy both of them. So DO NOT GIVE ME AN ANSWER like its best to stack both of them. NO!

Opinions are welcome. Also if you used either PJ or SP250, tell me how it worked for you.

Thanks!

friggin24pack

Awards
well. i dont personally use preworkout boosters ne more because these day my food bill is kinda high heh. but iv used both in the past and i preferred superpump over plasmajet. superpump is your typical cafeeinated, arginine nitricoxide kick in the ass at 5am with methylxanthine stims, vinpocetine/ginko focus enhancers, etc. plasmajet isnt a stimulant at all but rather, it has prolonged vasodilator effects. plasmajet was a bit much for me, the vasodilation/lower blood pressure feel lasted too long for my liking and was actually rather uncomfortable. besides, i think one of the primary ingredients in plasmajet is icariin. icariin is the active ingredient in horney goat weed(epimedium). iv taken both high dose horny goat weed and plasmajet and they both felt similar. only difference is horny goat weed cost MUCCHHH LESSS. thats my 2 cents.

jpisdiesel

Awards
well. i dont personally use preworkout boosters ne more because these day my food bill is kinda high heh. but iv used both in the past and i preferred superpump over plasmajet. superpump is your typical cafeeinated, arginine nitricoxide kick in the ass at 5am with methylxanthine stims, vinpocetine/ginko focus enhancers, etc. plasmajet isnt a stimulant at all but rather, it has prolonged vasodilator effects. plasmajet was a bit much for me, the vasodilation/lower blood pressure feel lasted too long for my liking and was actually rather uncomfortable. besides, i think one of the primary ingredients in plasmajet is icariin. icariin is the active ingredient in horney goat weed(epimedium). iv taken both high dose horny goat weed and plasmajet and they both felt similar. only difference is horny goat weed cost MUCCHHH LESSS. thats my 2 cents.
Superpump 250 has caffeine. Not liking that. Because I tried Jack3d and Jack3d has caffeine and I got huge crash. So now I'm skeptical of getting SP250... Right now, I'm taking Code Red, which has NO CAFFEINE, and I get great pump in the gym... I think I'm going to go with Plasmajet...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you try either NO Infuse or Hemavol over plasma jet. I believe those products to be similar and superior. They do not have caffeine, but are used as an prolonged vasilodator and pump product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a SP250 sample I am going to try today... I hope it does not suck donkey b*lls. Oh well, the Ultima I drink during my workout may rescue me if it does, lol!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a SP250 sample I am going to try today... I hope it does not suck donkey b*lls. Oh well, the Ultima I drink during my workout may rescue me if it does, lol!
SP250 is on par with NO Xplode lol.. I dont like it at all; so many better options.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SP250 is on par with NO Xplode lol.. I dont like it at all; so many better options.
Point taken, fack that stuff, 2 scoops AS-GT w/ Ultima intra workout :). It's going down like that today.

jpisdiesel

Awards
I would suggest you try either NO Infuse or Hemavol over plasma jet. I believe those products to be similar and superior. They do not have caffeine, but are used as an prolonged vasilodator and pump product.
I got Hemavol. Totally different from Jack3d, Creatine Mono Powder, and Code Red. Did not feel any pump, but when I went to the gym... I kept going, I was very focused. Thanks man. Great stuff, just that 10 pills, damn lol

Breastsqueeze

Awards
Superpump 250 is nice and mild, 1 scoop every now and then really helps give a clean mental focus and none of the super jittery/headrush feelings that i get from stim-heavy Pw's like Muscle Marinade and 1MR

Tried Plasmajet once and didn't notice anything, swallowing a whole blister back sucks and the liquidgels taste like tar imo

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
simple get sum gplc/geruanium oil/creatine mono/bcaa and make ur own damn preworkout

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I actually like superpump 250, only the blue raspberry, stacked with fruit punch threshold (ON's Beta aLANINE)

but currently im rockin it out in PCT WITH ASGT

rxpwhistler1

Awards
NO2

I have never taken Superpump, however, I have taken multiple different NO2 products over the past few years. To date, my favorite product has been Plasmajet. That being said, I really believe everybody responds differently to each product and until you try multiple different ones, you will not know which works best for you..

I got amazing pumps with PJ as well as mind blowing veins even on the off days. Again....your body may not respond the same as mine did. Even at $54.00 in-store price, I would purchase this product again if I was going to get on NO2.

omg

omg

Awards
2 different products
plasma is great x pump
sp250 x focus energy

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy hemavol its a cheaper/better version of plasmajet

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am not a fan of the taste... but I do believe the product works very well. I have taken Super Pump and Plasmajet together, and to be honest if my diet is right and I'm hydrated I get decent pumps anyway so I'm not entirely sure how much of a change the products made.

805bgtymer

Awards
mind blowing veins...ohhhh snaps....does it compare to a muscle-tech pump?? I know when I do a line of cell tech hardcore and nitro tech together I get vein bursting pumps......maybe you should switch to the hardcore stuff the pro's use!!!