Which supps give you the best sense of wellbeing?

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Also, that alpha male feeling.

I'd have to say Activate XT and Diesel Test Hardcore are up there for me. My demeanor was cashing checks my body couldn't cash on those.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Well being = currently Stacker 2 Swarm EF ...good shiiiiitt!!

Alpha Male = haven't had since product was discontinued!!

BP

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
DTHC for me. But I am taking LongJax MHT with Arginine right now and like it just as much. Seriously doubt that it does anything for Test levels but seems to make me feel good. Also DHEA.....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-HTP and Primatene, except that primatene was foul tasting. As far as cycles go, P-Mag was great for mood and well-being feeling.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
VPX,.. Meltdown.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
about an hour after taking tcf-1 i get this amazing feeling. ( and after being on it for awhile and having sex and drowning the g.f i really get a great sense of well being)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Drive/RPM combo was always good. I got nice mood elevation from Omega Sports T-force as well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of affiliation and bias...I still say DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM is one of the best stacks there is in the business...you feel great, get great results in the gym and in the mirror, not to mention you do feel like an alpha male along with having a raging libido. :).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm sense of well being i guess it depends on what your looking for. For me i like MST's MycoGreen with ZMK teamed with LG's BC+EAA and GHenerate. I get good sleep on the GHenerate and ZMK which is so valuable to me. Honestly feel healthier when i take MycoGreen i find myself recovering from illness quicker and get sick less often. And LG's BC+EAA's i dump 6 scoops in a liter of water and i'm good to go for the day keeps me fueled and ready.

MrDeadlift

Awards
A strong B-complex helps me with energy and fighting stress all day long

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
DTHC, Dermacrine or Natadrol all work well for me. A good alpha male feeling with mood elevation and some really good aggression in the gym.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of things that give a sense of wellbeing, but the actual effect of each is very different.

DS Activate Xtreme - Dominant.
Gaspari Cytolean V2 - Motivated.
Sulbutiamine - Energetic.
Aniracetam - Locked-in, Social.
Citicoline - Focused.
DS Lean Xtreme - Relaxed.
Nicotine - Comprehending, Alert.

Those are just off the top of my head.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of things that give a sense of wellbeing, but the actual effect of each is very different.

DS Activate Xtreme - Dominant.
Gaspari Cytolean V2 - Motivated.
Sulbutiamine - Energetic.
Aniracetam - Locked-in, Social.
Citicoline - Focused.
DS Lean Xtreme - Relaxed.
Nicotine - Comprehending, Alert.

Those are just off the top of my head.
Holy ****. That is exactly how I feel on those supps with the exception of citicoline.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Dosed at one time, or divided? Is this stuff kinda like PEA (better dosed at once) or like piracetam ( spread, taken daily)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Dosed at one time, or divided? Is this stuff kinda like PEA (better dosed at once) or like piracetam ( spread, taken daily)
I wouldn't take it habitually, i'd take it when and as needed. Mostly before work/studying but also before nights out when i had no intention of drinking for whatever reason.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Sense of well being- Vitamin D, Alcar, 5-htp, PEA among the group

Alpha male- Dopamine agonists- Find that 5-hour energy works, epecially when combined with a higher dosage of L-theanine. A Good amount of Tyrosine. L-dopa.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have a few sustain alpha, natadrol, DTHC and DT2010, TCF-1, T-force, and T-911 for alpha male.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of affiliation and bias...I still say DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM is one of the best stacks there is in the business...you feel great, get great results in the gym and in the mirror, not to mention you do feel like an alpha male along with having a raging libido. :).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
That!!! I agree with.......very underrated supplement

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
We must have similar biochemistry. I am also awesome. How about you?
Coolest guy around. We should hang out, but that might be too much awesomeness in one room. :hug:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha + TCF-1 + Formestane = Alpha male mentality and feeling great!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Check state law, it may be a criminal offence.
:lol: One thing I'll say is that when I used Aniracetam, I seemed to get the greatest benefits when I used it daily for about 2 weeks and beyond. Same with Piracetam, but I dropped it because Aniracetam was better.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha + TCF-1 + Formestane = Alpha male mentality and feeling great!
I have to agree.

I ran formasol, hcgenerate and sustain alpha with wicked libido, fuction and mood results.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say that but don't have the cash to pay you a royality now that you trademarked it LOL.
I wish!!

superman stack is darn good.

i havent heard a complaint from anyone that ran it. I have a buddy that ran it twice, very happy with it.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Drive hands down as well as Cre02, love those adaptogens.s

biopole

Awards
Drive from Applied Nutriceuticals, noticed a sense of well being and just a general happy mood mostly i think from the icariin. Had noticed the same effects from the original RPM that came out, with the higher amounts of Icariin.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive from Applied Nutriceuticals, noticed a sense of well being and just a general happy mood mostly i think from the icariin. Had noticed the same effects from the original RPM that came out, with the higher amounts of Icariin.
Drive with RPM was excellent. Motivate had me walking around like I was on a cloud. I got to do a Drive/Motivate stack.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I took Activate xt and felt great, so I figured it was the rhodiola. Tried the rhodiolia by itself and it wasn't even close. Then tried Bioforge and felt great again. Definitely thinking it was the icariin.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
When I was first taking rhodiolia, I felt great. Now that I had used it for awhile, I really don't feel it working anymore. The last time around, I stacked it with Ashwagandha. And nothing.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test/ libido boosters cuz it increases sexual activity thus greater pleasurable feeling

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Motivate makes me happy. It doesn't work for me as a stand alone pre workout but it makes me feel great. Pop a couple on a groggy morning on throw a serving ontop of my current PreWO and im on top of the world.

I really have waited to long to getting around to trying Drive/RPM stack as i think it would help me feel good possibly alpha male.

I wish i could find a natural supplement that gives the feelings of some prohormones. Maybe i should try testo/stoked/formadrol all dosed at 6 caps a day ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate makes me happy. It doesn't work for me as a stand alone pre workout but it makes me feel great. Pop a couple on a groggy morning on throw a serving ontop of my current PreWO and im on top of the world.

I really have waited to long to getting around to trying Drive/RPM stack as i think it would help me feel good possibly alpha male.

I wish i could find a natural supplement that gives the feelings of some prohormones. Maybe i should try testo/stoked/formadrol all dosed at 6 caps a day ;)
Yeah it is not a pre-wo supp it is a focus and energy supp that gives off a good happy feeling and can get you through some long days.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is not a pre-wo supp it is a focus and energy supp that gives off a good happy feeling and can get you through some long days.
Well just a note i like to add that it's great on top of other pre workouts :p

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about an hour after taking tcf-1 i get this amazing feeling. ( and after being on it for awhile and having sex and drowning the g.f i really get a great sense of well being)
i get that too..thought it was just me and it being summertime..lol

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Motivate felt like any other capsuled stimulant, more of a caffeine-like high than anything serious. :/

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate felt like any other capsuled stimulant, more of a caffeine-like high than anything serious. :/

Only 40mg of caffeine in it. You must be very stim sensitive. The other stuff in it gave me a very nice feeling of well being.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Only 40mg of caffeine in it. You must be very stim sensitive. The other stuff in it gave me a very nice feeling of well being.
I doubt that I am sensitive to stimulants as I have previous had experience with taking 750mg of caffeine, and also had experiences with taking 5 scoops of Jack3d.

So I guess I am just saying that Motive was not really not impressive, just felt like Black Cat and RPM, just a stimulant and nothing really "well being" inducing.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt that I am sensitive to stimulants as I have previous had experience with taking 750mg of caffeine, and also had experiences with taking 5 scoops of Jack3d.

So I guess I am just saying that Motive was not really not impressive, just felt like Black Cat and RPM, just a stimulant and nothing really "well being" inducing.
I respect your opinion but we all react differently.