Which supps give you the best sense of wellbeing?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Which supps give you the best sense of wellbeing?


    Also, that alpha male feeling.

    I'd have to say Activate XT and Diesel Test Hardcore are up there for me. My demeanor was cashing checks my body couldn't cash on those.


  2. Well being = currently Stacker 2 Swarm EF ...good shiiiiitt!!

    Alpha Male = haven't had since product was discontinued!!

    BP
  3. Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  4. DTHC for me. But I am taking LongJax MHT with Arginine right now and like it just as much. Seriously doubt that it does anything for Test levels but seems to make me feel good. Also DHEA.....

  5. 5-HTP and Primatene, except that primatene was foul tasting. As far as cycles go, P-Mag was great for mood and well-being feeling.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  6. VPX,.. Meltdown.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  7. PP Alpha Sustain

  8. about an hour after taking tcf-1 i get this amazing feeling. ( and after being on it for awhile and having sex and drowning the g.f i really get a great sense of well being)
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    The Drive/RPM combo was always good. I got nice mood elevation from Omega Sports T-force as well.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The Drive/RPM combo was always good. I got nice mood elevation from Omega Sports T-force as well.

    I agree that was a really good combo. Might have to try a Drive/Motivate combo.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Regardless of affiliation and bias...I still say DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM is one of the best stacks there is in the business...you feel great, get great results in the gym and in the mirror, not to mention you do feel like an alpha male along with having a raging libido. .

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  12. Hmm sense of well being i guess it depends on what your looking for. For me i like MST's MycoGreen with ZMK teamed with LG's BC+EAA and GHenerate. I get good sleep on the GHenerate and ZMK which is so valuable to me. Honestly feel healthier when i take MycoGreen i find myself recovering from illness quicker and get sick less often. And LG's BC+EAA's i dump 6 scoops in a liter of water and i'm good to go for the day keeps me fueled and ready.

  13. A strong B-complex helps me with energy and fighting stress all day long

  14. DTHC, Dermacrine or Natadrol all work well for me. A good alpha male feeling with mood elevation and some really good aggression in the gym.

  15. I have a couple of things that give a sense of wellbeing, but the actual effect of each is very different.

    DS Activate Xtreme - Dominant.
    Gaspari Cytolean V2 - Motivated.
    Sulbutiamine - Energetic.
    Aniracetam - Locked-in, Social.
    Citicoline - Focused.
    DS Lean Xtreme - Relaxed.
    Nicotine - Comprehending, Alert.

    Those are just off the top of my head.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I have a couple of things that give a sense of wellbeing, but the actual effect of each is very different.

    DS Activate Xtreme - Dominant.
    Gaspari Cytolean V2 - Motivated.
    Sulbutiamine - Energetic.
    Aniracetam - Locked-in, Social.
    Citicoline - Focused.
    DS Lean Xtreme - Relaxed.
    Nicotine - Comprehending, Alert.

    Those are just off the top of my head.
    Holy ****. That is exactly how I feel on those supps with the exception of citicoline.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Holy ****. That is exactly how I feel on those supps with the exception of citicoline.
    We must have similar biochemistry. I am also awesome. How about you?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We must have similar biochemistry. I am also awesome. How about you?
    How do you dose the Aniracetam?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    How do you dose the Aniracetam?
    750mg works great, but 1.5g was always my favourite. Never tried more than that in an acute dose.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  20. Dosed at one time, or divided? Is this stuff kinda like PEA (better dosed at once) or like piracetam ( spread, taken daily)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Dosed at one time, or divided? Is this stuff kinda like PEA (better dosed at once) or like piracetam ( spread, taken daily)
    I wouldn't take it habitually, i'd take it when and as needed. Mostly before work/studying but also before nights out when i had no intention of drinking for whatever reason.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  22. Sense of well being- Vitamin D, Alcar, 5-htp, PEA among the group

    Alpha male- Dopamine agonists- Find that 5-hour energy works, epecially when combined with a higher dosage of L-theanine. A Good amount of Tyrosine. L-dopa.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  23. i have a few sustain alpha, natadrol, DTHC and DT2010, TCF-1, T-force, and T-911 for alpha male.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Regardless of affiliation and bias...I still say DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM is one of the best stacks there is in the business...you feel great, get great results in the gym and in the mirror, not to mention you do feel like an alpha male along with having a raging libido. .

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    That!!! I agree with.......very underrated supplement

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We must have similar biochemistry. I am also awesome. How about you?
    Coolest guy around. We should hang out, but that might be too much awesomeness in one room.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Coolest guy around. We should hang out, but that might be too much awesomeness in one room.
    Check state law, it may be a criminal offence.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  27. Sustain Alpha + TCF-1 + Formestane = Alpha male mentality and feeling great!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Check state law, it may be a criminal offence.
    One thing I'll say is that when I used Aniracetam, I seemed to get the greatest benefits when I used it daily for about 2 weeks and beyond. Same with Piracetam, but I dropped it because Aniracetam was better.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Sustain Alpha + TCF-1 + Formestane = Alpha male mentality and feeling great!
    I have to agree.

    I ran formasol, hcgenerate and sustain alpha with wicked libido, fuction and mood results.

  30. nice thread

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    superman stack!

    Most Epic NHA stack?
    I was going to say that but don't have the cash to pay you a royality now that you trademarked it LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I was going to say that but don't have the cash to pay you a royality now that you trademarked it LOL.
    I wish!!

    superman stack is darn good.

    i havent heard a complaint from anyone that ran it. I have a buddy that ran it twice, very happy with it.

  33. Drive hands down as well as Cre02, love those adaptogens.s

  34. Drive from Applied Nutriceuticals, noticed a sense of well being and just a general happy mood mostly i think from the icariin. Had noticed the same effects from the original RPM that came out, with the higher amounts of Icariin.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by biopole View Post
    Drive from Applied Nutriceuticals, noticed a sense of well being and just a general happy mood mostly i think from the icariin. Had noticed the same effects from the original RPM that came out, with the higher amounts of Icariin.
    Drive with RPM was excellent. Motivate had me walking around like I was on a cloud. I got to do a Drive/Motivate stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  36. I took Activate xt and felt great, so I figured it was the rhodiola. Tried the rhodiolia by itself and it wasn't even close. Then tried Bioforge and felt great again. Definitely thinking it was the icariin.

  37. When I was first taking rhodiolia, I felt great. Now that I had used it for awhile, I really don't feel it working anymore. The last time around, I stacked it with Ashwagandha. And nothing.

  38. test/ libido boosters cuz it increases sexual activity thus greater pleasurable feeling
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. Does this make sense?
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. Can NO2 supps give skin rashes??
    By Flay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:47 AM
  4. Sex - Ed - Libido - Diet - Trt - Wellbeing - How To Make It All Work
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:16 AM
  5. Nothing about HcG Makes Any Sense to Me
    By Sub7 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Log in
Log in